sonson is offline Junior Member

Cutting last 6 weeks of cycle?

Whats up guys? I just finished week 6 of my test e/tren a (200mg/400mg)

I went from 5'5 at 156lb at 11-12% to 180ln 14.4% using bio-electric impedance check, i know not numerically accurate but its good for tracking change.

As of now, i am happy with my gains, i am WAY bigger then i was before and i still have a visible 6 pack.

I am looking to cut the last 6 weeks while on to drop some excess bf before i come off, i have been running hcg throughout and balls are nice and plump.

My question is, apparently you stop gaining muscle weight roughly around 6-8 week mark, if you dont change compounds or up the dose, but right now as stated before, this is my first legit injection cycle and man i blew the F up lol, in a good way and i dont not want to switch or up the dose, instead of stopping since i am already shut down, will the anabolics still aid in muscle retention substancially or does the effectiveness of that goes down as well without upping the dose/changing compounds?

Thanks again gents!

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    In order to get the correct advice you must list your stats my friend this is a basic requirement on this site.........research is too

Height
    Boy fat
    Cycle experience etc

You got it
    Age - 25
    Weight 180lb
    Height 5'5
    BF 14%

First real injectable cycle, prior has been PHs, such as trenazone and ultradrol.

Current strength on big lifts, althought they are inflated due to cycle, but still nice to throw around

BB incline 235x6, BB Squat 345x12, Overhead press 175x5, Deadlift 405x8 (weakest lift)

Next question is research what your suggesting you are no where near ready for tren which is the strongest compound out there......

Test only is always recommended for first cycle
    To see how you react to sides

Also no mention of pct

Please do more research!!

Just seen your already into week 6 of this ill advised cycle........your asking for advice when the horse has already bolted!!

What's your pct and ate you running an Ai

Lets hope it's not too late for you my friend
    And you don't need to up the dose or add more compounds dial your diet in.

Sigh nm lol, i see you mean well, and i have posted my start up thread with all the things you requested, its not like im jumping into this without reading anything, but again i know you mean well and you are right to assume im just a kid that just started shooting up because a lot of them do. At the same time, i dont think you read my question and anything in my first post. First of all im running a really low dose, actually started tren at 200mg a week for the first 3 weeks and kept test at a minimum of 200mg. Only sides i have had is aggression (the good kind) and night sweats galour. And this question isn't about pct, ive already researched and asked that in a separate thread a while ago... but for your ego its your typical clomid 50/50/25/25/25 and i am running hcg 250iu twice a week, will run daa and peptides during pct at 100mcg 3x a day with cjc1295 w/o dac ghrp-6. ill be eating 500 over my maintenance for the majority of pct slowing bringing back to maintenance as recovery is almost fully done. and yes im running an AI, since i seen you didnt ask that, at .25 mg EOD. While im at it, im sure youll ask me why im not running Test Prop since im Running tren a? Well, Test E is dosed at 200mg/ml while prop was 100mg/ml. I dont mind pinning myself, its easy. If you want me to post pics i will. Im not trying to say im a know it all, but i have DONE my research, im just merely asking for more info from the experienced people as far as getting rid of excess bf during the last 4-6 weeks of my cycle before i go into pct and go back to eating +500 to help save as much gains as i can. And i figured, why not cut since im already shut down and i have enough gear for the full 12-weeks+ i had originally planned. my question was, will the anabolics still have a strong positive effect despite keeping dosing the same and since i am already at week 6 where gains start to slow down. Im not interested in pushing for more weight gain because im afraid it will be mostly fat since ive gained a substantial amount already using rowlands "prime method". The weeks 2-6 i just blew up, my muscles soaked up all the nutrients like a sponge. Thanks for reading my first post, Not.

Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    Just seen your already into week 6 of this ill advised cycle........your asking for advice when the horse has already bolted!!

What's your pct and ate you running an Ai

Lets hope it's not too late for you my friend
    And you don't need to up the dose or add more compounds dial your diet in.
    If you have again, read my post, i am not interested in upping my dose or changing compounds. But its pretty much agreed that, due to your body adjusting to any drug as well as dosage, that gains usually stop around weeks 6-8. And to further increase gains, compounds change out and/or dosages increase, but im not a pro, i dont care, im happy to gained what i have got.

Dial in my diet?

http://forums.steroid.com/members-pi...ren-cycle.html

This is before i even WENT on. Any more questions? And yes i have small bone structure because i was not born in the usa so i did not have access to quality and constant food during my child years, so my skeleton isnt as dense and as big as the general us population.

itsjayman, again like i said, i know you mean to come off well, but you came into my thread just started attacking me without even reading my post. At the same time, its my fault i guess for not posting all the stats, pct, cycle, height food, location, diet, what times do i crap, in every thread i make when the question isnt even about that. Hence the thread title, "Cutting last 6 weeks of cycle?" I ask because ive only fully bulked and then went off with the excess fat, but since i gained so much so fast using the prime, i figured whats the hurt in asking if i can diet off the excess fat since i am already shuit down, and have enough gear for it? And im not asking about how to diet, that i know how to do. Again, total disregard for thread title and my actual question. I bet your not one of the beleivers in low dose test while running a higher tren dose. test is best and always run it higher right? true, but i disagree for tren, im horny as FK, awesome nipples, and only sides i have are agression and night sweats which are nasty. no on cycle bloods, so i cant say, but i always get them 2 months after pct to see where i am at. And yes i have reference values before i went on, and yes i know to get them from privatemd.com any more questions?

No offence taken you have researched quite well

I've only got 27 years training experience in various disciplines which includes cycling for 12
    Years ........research is great and I'm sure you know enough and don't need my advice

Tren is something I've used quite a lot over the last 6 years and researching will only tell you of the sides and how dangerous this compound is at 5 times stronger than test

Also in regards to your statement about "And you don't need to up the dose or add more compounds dial your diet in", no where did i mention anything about wanting to add more compounds in, ive made solid gains using such a low dose of anabolics, More is not better, i am happy to get more with less. sides have been low because of this. Dial your diet in? I bet you think force feeding yourself 5,000 calories a day and seeing the weight scale go up 1lb every other day for 12 weeks, that you think its all muscle? yeah right, get a grip, whats the point if iam going to diet off the fat later in the year anyway? I have been bulking on 3,500-4,000 cals a day, i am an ecto-meso. I doubt at week 7 if i up the cals to 5,000 that the majority of it will be muscle. Why i brought up dieting while im on for another 4-6 weeks? because i had to move up a belt knotch, pretty sure ive made the gains i can make in this cycle without change compounds or upping dose, so Again, since i am shut down already with enough gear, why not diet off the excess fat going into pct, before i go back to overeating to give myself an easier time later when i do diet down again?

No offence taken you have researched quite well

I've only got 27 years training experience in various disciplines which includes cycling for 12
    Years ........research is great and I'm sure you know enough and don't need my advice

Tren is something I've used quite a lot over the last 6 years and researching will only tell you of the sides and how dangerous this compound is at 5 times stronger than test
    Again your assuming, never anywhere did i say i did not want your advice? Why would i make a thread wanting advice in the first place? Im just getting butt hurt because i came here asking a question in need of opinions, but you went ahead and attacked me, without even reading to understand what i was asking for in the first place? We are all on these forums to help one another, if you dont want to help thats fine, but there is no need to past judgement without knowing all the facts and assuming.

All i asked was for opinions on how effective these 2 compounds im using will be still at these low dosages during the dieting down phase when my body is now used to them and has started adjusting that that androgen amount. Thats it! I didnt ask for cycle advice, pct advise, or diet advice, or life advice. Dont like what you read, dont post in it.

I have had my body fat at under 9.74% which is by no means bodybuilding percent but I was quite happy

I was replying to more than 1 person who was starting a cycle so I scanned through yours quickly

Good luck with your goals and I will make way for more qualified bb's than myself

We are all learning on here and for my part I am trying to help people like I have been helped

I didn't get to 46 yrs old and nearly 30 years of training without learning something

You have made me aware to read 1 post at a time and remember whom I was replying to
    I'm no know it all and struggled in my life like 99% of the population

Anyways good luck and remember some people are only trying to help!!

Regards Jayman

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    To answer your question aas or any exogenous test will keep serum levels elevated as long as the disered dose is being applied whatever it may be. The theory of receptors loosing sensitivity I think is bs. As long as your anabolic at any stage it will help you retain muscle in a cutting phase.

In answer to keeping low test and tren high

I am currently into week 7 of this cycle funny enough
    Test 325mg and tren 525mg per week
    No night sweats , insomnia or mood swings

First four cycles where a nightmare though but once I tweaked it with injection times and for me
    Keeping test low lets the tren do its job
    Changing site injection and injecting slow with the tren front loaded works for me .......first time had test high and gyno set in but control that with 20mg nova each morning

Wasn't attacking you mate

Good luck!!

I have had my body fat at under 9.74% which is by no means bodybuilding percent but I was quite happy

I was replying to more than 1 person who was starting a cycle so I scanned through yours quickly

Good luck with your goals and I will make way for more qualified bb's than myself

We are all learning on here and for my part I am trying to help people like I have been helped

I didn't get to 46 yrs old and nearly 30 years of training without learning something

You have made me aware to read 1 post at a time and remember whom I was replying to
    I'm no know it all and struggled in my life like 99% of the population

Anyways good luck and remember some people are only trying to help!!

Regards Jayman
    Thanks Jayman, hope your enjoying your Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    To answer your question aas or any exogenous test will keep serum levels elevated as long as the disered dose is being applied whatever it may be. The theory of receptors loosing sensitivity I think is bs. As long as your anabolic at any stage it will help you retain muscle in a cutting phase.
    Cool, what I was thinking as well, but i do feel that weight gain (muscle) will stall, even while increasing calories. And i base that on nothing lol, it just makes sense, your body will get used to everything and i do believe we grow in spurts, and that is something i can confirm on a personal experience base. Side note, cant wait to go into pct oddly enough, im following your peptide protocol in your log, and i am very excited to see how well they will help in gains retention.

Yes we only grow in small phases that's why I only will run short ester burst cycles.. Prime n take advantage of the small bursts by creating an anobolic environment. One can simply not grow forever. At least not the correct way you are correct

Cool bro keep me posted on the PEPs!

On another note. Personally I would cut on a separate cycle. But that is personal preference. If your putting on to much bf% consider changing macros/cals n adjust based off a bod pod.

If you just stop growing just come off an pct..the shorter your in the faster u recover, and not to mention the cool part is you get to go on sooner

Valid points brotha and i agree, i would prefer to do what you say, just come off an pct, except, cycling is expensive! can only afford once a year ! so eff it, im already on and enough to go 12-14 weeks, might as well cut the last 6-8 weeks. True about the duration of shutdown, but this is my first time running HCG , and i really hope it helps a bunch during the transition, as well as all the positive things from you and others about peps in pct.

Sounds good bro, we all have suggestions. Its your job to take all of them n see what fits you. Good luck! Keep me posted on how the PEPs treat you

Thread Information