Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Iron-56

Thread: First Cycle TEST E dosage & tips

TwistedDiesel08 is offline New Member

First Cycle TEST E dosage & tips

Looking to run my first cycle test e and need help/tips on proper dosage amounts. Stats:

23yo
    135lbs
    6'0
    Dont know exact body fat % but obviously very low

Thinking of running 250mg once a week for 12 weeks. Is weight a factor? Been reading 400-500mg/week proper dosage but due to first time and being so light i figured 250 would do the trick. Also on the fence of running half cc of deca stacked, any advice on that? New to the game but ive already made up my mind i am going to run a cycle so plz dont reply with "your to young for juice, just eat etc."
    Goal is 4k calorie 210g protein daily
    Any advice as far as PCT, tips, and personal experiences is greatly appreciated!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    LMFAO you are 135lbm and 6foot??

And wanna cycle??

Not trying to be a$$, but help.

Educate yourself about how to eat, FOOD is what you need, not AAS buddy!!

Start here-

http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...penditure.html
    Last edited by Gaspaco; 05-13-2013 at 10:43 AM.

Thats my problem, weight gain problem runs in the family. Prior military and when in the service busted my ass training, heavy diet around what i mentioned above along with protein test booster and creatine. No results.

Faster is offline New Member
    Huh?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedDiesel08
    Thats my problem, weight gain problem runs in the family. Prior military and when in the service busted my ass training, heavy diet around what i mentioned above along with protein test booster and creatine. No results.
    Post up your nutrition plan in the diet forum. You are going to have to get that straitened out before considering the use of ass. Without proper nutrition you will loose any gains you may make after the cycle and be disappointed with the results

Faster is offline New Member
    1) define your caloric needs vs expenditure!

2) determine your caloric intake

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    If youll be eating 4k/day clean, you will see results and wont need AAS, creatine or test booster!

Guarantee you mate!

Can we plz address my initial concerns

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedDiesel08 View Post
    Can we plz address my initial concerns
    Sure, running 250 mg a week will do nothing more that shut down your system. If you at least did some research and knew what you were doing you might get advice. I think the best thing you could do is spend the year and a half or so researching on anabolics and diet, get up to a good weight then maybe consider steroids . Steroids are not going to help if your diet is not in check, believe me.

JuiceHead2 is offline New Member
    You really should just hold off. Not even basing it off your weight, just your age alone. Try the shakes and all the other protine stuff out there. Stay off the droids till at least 26 yrs old. Work out. Get a trainer. Try everything else before giving up and resorting to what you are doing bro. Just my opinion. Take it or leave it, either way i know what im talking about.

JuiceHead2 is offline New Member
    Bro hes here for help, nit to be put down. Grow up dude.

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceHead2 View Post
    Bro hes here for help, nit to be put down. Grow up dude.
    This is a forum for the use of anabolic steroids not the girls scouts club.
    3day likes this.

VenicePump is offline Associate Member
    If you want to take a cycle, take a cycle. Some people seriously do have a problem growing. I know a guy that is 6"3 he trains like a beast, eats, eats, and eats. I mean literally the guy cannot grow. Then on the other hand some people have a hard time keeping fat off while growing. For example, I am on of them people. I been training for 8+ years. I could not grow while keeping fat off. I tested my diet every 3-4 months at a time (more calories, less calories, and etc, increasing by 100 calories per day each month and etc) and was STILL NOT able to keep the love handles and stomach fat off when I grew, my body would start growing muscle slower, but putting fat on faster.

Well I went to doctor, got my hormones tested. He said the reason being for is because my hormones are not optimum. Some people hormones are geared differently then others. I can get big, I can grow, but only to an extent before fat starts accumulating.

People are right though, you want to train as natural as possible, eat clean as possible, and understand what your doing. You also have to keep in mind steroids , basically what they do is improve the utilization rate of the foods you eat. So make sure your eating a high quality diet if you do decide to cycle. But remember it's your call and your decision on what you want to do with your body. If you want to take a cycle, then go for it, but seriously ask your self if you have REALLY done everything possible to grow (eating more and etc). If you have then try a cycle.

You are quite young though. I am 29 years old, but there again every one does have different genetics.
    Last edited by VenicePump; 05-13-2013 at 07:59 PM.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Ive already made up my mind i am going to run a cycle so plz dont reply with "your to young for juice, just eat etc."
    Then why are you here?? If you're looking for validation you're not gonna get it. If you're looking for info you wouldn't have your mind made up.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You aren't eating enough its as simple as that. You need to put on more natural weight before even thinking about manipulating hormones to grow. You feel full keep eating and then eat some more.

Beyazit is offline Junior Member
    Wtf is 135, the speed you make while driving to the gym, cause it can't be your weight if you are on this board...

I wouldnt be on this board asking advice on a last resort if I weighed what I wanted to would I? Ignorant prick, if you dont have any useful input gtfo my post...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How much do you eat now? List your current weight gain diet with calories and macro's.

Ultimately, if you don't eat enough to support any growth you have on cycle, you will lose everything. It really is as simple as that.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well bro you got all the advice you need.I hope you do the smart thing and hold off on this cycle.Beacuse you clearly arent ready.

Red Knives is offline New Member
    TwistedDiesel08 don't give up man keep looking around on these forums. If you keep searching you'll find what your looking for! but like others have said it wont be quick and it wont be easy.

The reason most people wouldn't wanna give you the perfect cycle/cycle advice for someone like you is because they believe you aren't doing things correctly. Heck everything they said is true. You need to put more weight on naturally before you move on to the next level. if you do this, you'll understand more about nutrition, your work outs will become superior and you'll put on muscle as fast as someone using gear.

As a rule of thumb most bodybuilders should try to put on muscle naturally first, this show they understand the training and diet. at 6 foot even if you are an ecto you should put on at least another 30 pounds of lean muscle before you consider gear as that's simply because there right you'll lose your gains if you go on gear now or you'll simply gain nothing from it.

"Goal is 4k calorie 210g protein daily" this is a good goal if you actually do this as im sure based on what you said you probably get 1/3rd of that daily. Good luck.

I wouldnt be on this board asking advice on a last resort if I weighed what I wanted to would I? Ignorant prick, if you dont have any useful input gtfo my post...
    Perhaps you are the ignorant one for not reading the site rules and guidelines?

http://forums.steroid.com/new-male-m...-warnings.html

bilgee is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Be specific about you meal plan, there might be others to point out some good advise.

orbitz21 is offline Junior Member
    yea bro nothing personal but you are still young and light weight. I would work on eating and the gym for now

CHUDmac is offline Junior Member
    You came to this board asking for advice, and these members are trying to give it to you. Their advice is wait on AAS and eat better/train. They weren't trying to put you down until you got the attitude of "I'm gonna do what I want regardless of what you all say." Like evander87 said, why are you here asking for advice if you won't follow the advice these people are giving? They have done cycles before. They know what they are talking about.

They were trying to help you, man. Ease up on the attitude and listen. You're 23 years old, you really do have a couple of years left before you should start thinking about AAS. That's not something to rush into. But you know what you want to do so go do it. It's your body, man.

SuperVision is offline New Member
    Sounds like your dead set on cycling; which don't get me wrong will be great and you'll get some results.. but your first cycle is often considered your golden cycle and some people only need one and can maintain 80% of their gains for life. It would be unfortunate if you didn't achieve your goals and lost everything you managed to gain. Seriously take the initial advice, take a 3 day nutrition log.. record everything and post it up in the nutrition section (don't cheat and it only affects you). Take the advise and run a cycle when everything is dialled in. i managed to gain 20lbs without AAS on a GOMAD diet, this is a 'gallon of milk a day' based on someone's advice when I considered cycling.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Post your diet in the diet section.Be honest list everything you ate yesterday.They will help you get big.Beacuse at this point aas wont do a thing.You will lose anything you get.FAST!

raiugxlm is offline New Member
    Looking to run my first cycle test e and need help/tips on proper dosage amounts. Stats:
    do this without the AAS and report back...have you even been to a gym before? what makes you think you will have the dedication to keep at it?

Thread Information