dontcarealex is offline New Member

Red face Help for First Cycle? - 720mg/week Sustanon (9weeks)

For 9 FULL weeks, I will inject 360mg every 3 days, example:
    * = inject
    Day1*
    Day2
    Day3
    Day4
    Day5*
    Day6
    Day7
    Day8
    Day9*
    etc.

From my research I reckon the ester time is perfect.

age 25
    bf 9%
    weight 176lb
    training on and off since i was 17
    Height 6ft 1

During cycle I will take 0.25 - 0.5 mg Arimidex to go against bloat/gyno (will take it every 2nd day)

For post cycle therapy I was thinking of Nolvadex only for 4 weeks
    WEEK1: 40mg everyday
    WEEK2: 40mg everyday
    WEEK3: 20mg everyday
    WEEK4: 20mg everyday

I have done dianabol only cycles when I was younger, thats the only experience I have.

Does anyone have any input into this cyle? advice? help?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Have you read the beginner cycle stickys.? I don't think you need to run doses that high for your first injectable cycle. Consider reading up on the use of hcg as well. How is your nutrition plan? Your pct could have Clomid added as well

D2'd is offline Junior Member
    Is your heart set on Sustanon ?

yes my heart is set on sustanon , apart from reading good things about it, its availability in my area is high so I would prefer to use it.

It would be handy if I could get away without using HCG , too awkward for me to purchase/get.
    Is it needed to incorporate clomid with nolvadex ? or am I ok with using just the one? (nolva).

I think you should go with 250 mg 2/week, HCG 250 mg 2/week and Adex .25 EOD to start. I've always had good recovery with just Nolvadex . Clomid makes me sad.
    Recovery is so much better when using HCG, try your best to incorporate it.

justo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dontcarealex
    yes my heart is set on sustanon , apart from reading good things about it, its availability in my area is high so I would prefer to use it.

It would be handy if I could get away without using HCG , too awkward for me to purchase/get.
    Is it needed to incorporate clomid with nolvadex? or am I ok with using just the one? (nolva).
    Hcg is a good option unless you want tiny nuts!

justo, i understand hcg is a good option unless i want tiny nuts.
    Not one man wants tiny nuts, but some people (like myself) can bear this temporary thing and wait till they grow back.

Not one man wants tiny nuts, but some people (like myself) can bear this temporary thing and wait till they grow back.
    I hear ya, but go do your research on it because they don't say it for no reason pal. Anyways good luck with your cycle hope everything goes good bro and make sure you have everything at hand first. (Not from expirience but just passing on the knowledge I've learnt from these guys)

Also have a think about using test e 500mg week in two shots. 1 Monday and 1 Thursday. If you can get hold of that it will be your best and safest bet bro.

The HCG isn't just for the cosmetics of your balls. It keeps them ready to rock and roll once you start your PCT.

Ok thanks for the input!

I must research HCG further, it seems enticing. As for PCT , I think I have come to the conclusion of using only nolvadex .

I plan on running the cycle through june up to august (9weeks).

After it, you will be sure to see me post results/pics and how I got on in PCT, maybe in this thread or a new thread.

On average, does anyone know how long it takes a man to recover his balls after a cycle like the one i'm doing?
    also what are the gains/potential like?

Ok thanks for the input!

I must research HCG further, it seems enticing. As for PCT , I think I have come to the conclusion of using only nolvadex .

I plan on running the cycle through june up to august (9weeks).

After it, you will be sure to see me post results/pics and how I got on in PCT, maybe in this thread or a new thread.

On average, does anyone know how long it takes a man to recover his balls after a cycle like the one i'm doing?
    also what are the gains/potential like?
    No1 can tell you! It's down to your body everyone is different bro some people gains and strength don't start till week 6 some at week 4.

Agree with Justo. Personally with a long ester week 5 or 6 is where it feels good. If your diet is good for gaining, you should see 17 - 20 lbs no problem.

i would be happy with 17lb , thats crazy high. I just would like to stay the same bf, I don't want to go over 10%.

17lb to grams = 7711grams
    so does this mean I would have to eat atleast 7711grams of protein in the 9weeks?
    seems alot when you think of it that way.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Regardless of my opinion, I'm curious to hear your reasoning for jumping to a higher dose at your weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Regardless of my opinion, I'm curious to hear your reasoning for jumping to a higher dose at your weight.
    Curiousity to be honest. If you recommend I lower the dose then i would love to hear the reasons etc

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would run 500 mgs of sustanon every week with shots every 3 days for 10 weeks with an ai of arimidex at .5 eod should keep e2 at a good amount and reduce the chance of any estrogenic side effects. There is no reason to start off on a 750 mg dosage for a first cycle. Sustanon is a great mass builder and personally it is my favorite aas.

For pct I would run Nolvadex and Clomid both:
    100/100/50/50 Nolvadex
    40/40/20/20 Clomid

500mg per week is PLENTY.

chi
    Quote Originally Posted by dontcarealex View Post
    Curiousity to be honest. If you recommend I lower the dose then i would love to hear the reasons etc
    The reason for lowering the dosages is you don't need such high levels of test to achieve what you can achieve at 500 mgs a week. It's pointless and you are opening up the door to making recovery harder and also more unwanted sides

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    I would run 500 mgs of sustanon every week with shots every 3 days for 10 weeks with an ai of arimidex at .5 eod should keep e2 at a good amount and reduce the chance of any estrogenic side effects. There is no reason to start off on a 750 mg dosage for a first cycle. Sustanon is a great mass builder and personally it is my favorite aas.

For pct I would run Nolvadex and Clomid both:
    100/100/50/50 Nolvadex
    40/40/20/20 Clomid
    You mean clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20 Honestly i would only run the clomid at 100 at week one and then drop to 50

chi
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You mean clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20 Honestly i would only run the clomid at 100 at week one and then drop to 50
    sorry and thanks for the correction

He isn't running hcg so hence why I put a second week of clomid at 100 then 50, 50.

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    sorry and thanks for the correction

He isn't running hcg so hence why I put a second week of clomid at 100 then 50, 50.
    Gotcha to the op HCG will make for a much better recovery maintaining testicular function during cycle. I would never run a cycle without HCG.

So if I was to run HCG , could I drop the clomid and use nolvadex as pct only?

poloblue is offline Banned
    I just finish week one of sus @ 500 a wk... No need to run @ 750... I felt pumped as hell the next morning after my first shot.. I start week two tommorrow and I'm up 5lbs already.. I feel so freaking good and euphoric after week one @ 500.. So chill and no need to run @750...

No I suggest running both Clomid and nolvadex for pct run the hcg right up to 3 days prior to pct at between 200-250 iu 2 x EW

chi
    Quote Originally Posted by dontcarealex View Post
    You can do whatever you want to do it is your health and well being. If you do not recover correctly you risk losing any and all gains you made while on, you risk upsetting your natural hormonal balance which could lead to health risks, and you risk mental anguish and depression which usually stems from low testosterone levels and high estrogen levels.

I personally don't think you should even cycle you seem half in on this and have not done much research. Plus 6'1 176 with sub 10%? Post up a pic so we can see what you look like.

I totally understand about risks involved after cycle etc.
    I dont care to be honest if you "personally" think I shouldn't cycle, chi ... I don't mean to offend but I have made a decision.

I am going on a cycle soon and I just came to ask questions here, I have come to a conclusion, I will run Clomid and Nolva together:
    100/100/50/50 Clomid
    40/40/20/20 Nolvadex

I took this picture in my basement about 2 months ago, its not very clear but who cares:

Last edited by dontcarealex; 05-19-2013 at 09:13 AM.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Pic didn't work. There are no guarantees with PCT, which is why IMO, it's always good practice to attack it with a full arsenal and to exhaust all resources.

Thread Information