Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Gaspaco
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By AlinSR
  • 1 Post By magicstick2003

Thread: Advice on current cycle please???

flsharkvictim is offline New Member

Advice on current cycle please???

I am fairly new on this forum and would like some advise and some good feedback? This will be my 5th cycle that I have done. My goal is to try to put on some lean mass with this cycle.

My stats are:
    Years of training over - 15 years on and off but stopped for the last two years...
    I recently just started training and I am going to wait at least 3 months to strengthen my tendons and ligaments up before I jump back on.

Male,
    173lbs
    5''8
    body%18

Test E 1-14 wks 600 mg / wk.
    Deca 1-12 wks 400 mgs /wk
    arimidex at .25mg EOD throughout the cycle.

PCT 2 wks after last pin
    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Nolva: 40/40/20/20

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Hey man!

I would drop the bf before start to 16% and lower.

Add HCG at 250iu twice a week, start day one until 4days before PCT start.(better recovery after cycle and helps with testicular atrophy)

Good luck gaining!
    flsharkvictim likes this.

I think your cycle looks fine. Adding HCG will definitely help with recovery. You should wait until you drop your bodyfat below 15% you'll lower your chances of getting gyno.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Def drop the bodyfat as it will make you cycle way more efficient.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Although odds are pretty slim the deca dose would cause an issue don't forget to have caber or prami available. I always used B6 on lower dose cycles but those 2 previously mentioned seem to be the cat's ass these days. Guess it really depends if you've run deca before and have an idea how things affect you. Guess I can echo the above posts as well, use the next three months prior to cycle to drop down the B/F. Lower is obviously better pre cycle. Other than that I like the cycle, did same one a few years back and it was probably my favorite. The Deca def made life easier on the joints to some extent.

skyjetcptn is offline New Member
    Welcome to the forum.

Broken record here... but BF needs to be down. Like most people will say on here, max out your own potential before using gear. I think we can both agree that 3 months isn't enough time in the gym to get the most out of dieting and exercise. The gear isn't going anywhere; it'll be around when you're ready, and your gains will be more quality if you drop BF first. You say you want lean gains, I'd recommend getting lean first IMO. 18% isn't bad for your average Joe at the gym, but I think you'll find the road to lean gains starting at 18% will be quite difficult.

If you don't mind sharing, could you tell us what your current diet is like and what you're proposing to diet like on your cycle?

Thread Information