Tizzl is offline New Member

Exclamation DBOL + TEST first real cycle w/ a few questions

Hey so I am preparing to do my first real cycle, did a PH cycle about a year ago with shitty shit from the internet. I know, stupid. But I am getting ready to do a real cycle of test kickstarted with dianabol . I am going to check out some ugl's in my area this week havent found anything in supplement stores around that seems usefull enough as far as pct or AI. Got slightly puffy nipples from the PH Hdrol cycle but nothing too serious, but that could be due to the fact that i got everything online. Im 20 yrs old and always been smaller in size, about 5'7 120~ always have been cut with around 5% body fat. I have low test already due too perscribed suboxone. Is androgel any good for a test? And should I start the dbol and test at the same time or run the dbol for a week or two before test? The guy i work with who is showing me the ugl apparently he runs dbol for a couple weeks then starts the test with 2 weeks left of dbol with no AI but he says he hasnt needed it, however I dont feel like its a good idea to risk something like that without having it on hand. Also I am thinking nolva for pct or should i get clomid or both? Thanks in advance.

motoxposse is offline Junior Member
    Low test at 20 I would go to the dr and get it worked out I think most guys here will tell ya the same even with low t your body's still developing. Andro gel is ok for HRT but the absorbtion rate is to low for anything else

Yeah I was kind of thinking that, but i thought i would ask anyways. And i do have a dr im going to currently who is monitoring my test and thats what he wants to put me on but just to try and get it back to normal, its mainly because of the suboxone, ive been on it for about a year and its def not helping anything as far as t goes

motoxposse is offline Junior Member
    Ok I'm HRT user I used andro gel it helped with the low t the problem is the absorbtion is like 1%of 1% so it's great for getting u back to normal with out sides but as far as getting t levels high enough to effectively build muscle it's a waste. Dbol is going to make it worse it will probably totally suppress ur natural t and I wouldn't take it with supplementing your test with IM injections.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    53 and Dr. scripeted 100 mg of Cypionate a week and managed to get me up to 298 free Test DA Dr. said GTG ? WTF ? I am self medicating due to hugh kevel of Opiaties I take ! 260 mg of Cyp a week and 220 mg of Prop and 100 NPP + HCG and still only at 550 free Test .

The gel was a waist of time for me and very pricey also ! 20 is very young to start TRT and that is a fortune in a life time in pins alone I would be careful if the med you have been taking is causing Low T and you are coming off the med the you are not Low T you have a medical codition that can be corrected ?

Any knowledgable members feel free to correct me if I misstated about TRT and being 20 years old you will almost run put of pin spot in 50 years ?

okay thats good to know so if i were to take the dbol how else would you recommend taking the test? Why not IM?

Yeah it is very young for trt the dr just wanted to put me on it temp to get levels back to normal then taper off, and the medication im taking is for opiate addiction so im working on getting off that as well and then they should be back to normal, hopefully.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzl View Post
    Yeah it is very young for trt the dr just wanted to put me on it temp to get levels back to normal then taper off, and the medication im taking is for opiate addiction so im working on getting off that as well and then they should be back to normal, hopefully.
    was a special interview on TV about that medication you are taking to get off opiatadition and it is as adictive and the other drugs and your body forms a dependancy for it also ?

Soooooo for a woung man your age adicted to opiates what Dr. ever scripted you enought to be addictied in the 1st place ? I am 53 and Had tapered down to opiates from Fentynal and Pure Morphine shots to Oxycotin and now will more than likely be on oxycodone the rest of my life SUX to be controled by a pill !

I was ran over by a truck in 02 and that added to my lowtestosterone . If the same Dr. that scriped you enough of an opiate to be addicted I would not take his recommendation for a temp amount of Test ? AndroGel is a waste and I really doubt a good Dr. will prescribe Cypionate for you ?

So you must be fishing fo advise from you question that made no sense and the Dr. would tell you how to ingest and you would not be nee to be asking questions on this forum !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxposse View Post
    Ok I'm HRT user I used andro gel it helped with the low t the problem is the absorbtion is like 1%of 1% so it's great for getting u back to normal with out sides but as far as getting t levels high enough to effectively build muscle it's a waste. Dbol is going to make it worse it will probably totally suppress ur natural t and I wouldn't take it with supplementing your test with IM injections.
    He's 20 and the Dr. mentioned Gel to him and he is asking stupid question about how to inject and this forum doesn't give advise on how a 20 year old should take D-bol and Test Injections !

He will need to go fishing somewhere else ! IMHO !

Thread Information