canadianbrah is offline Junior Member

HCG and cancer....

Just reading and doing some research on HCG and quite a few people are making links between HCG and cancer....here is a couple comments..

"I didn't want to post this on the feed...don't want to put it out there. I have heard there is a connection with the hCG injections causing cancer cells to multiply quickly. According to this Dr. cancer cells exist in some people's bodies and our immune system will naturally attack them, but when hCG is introduced our immune system will not attack because it is designed to not attack the baby (the foreign matter). I was hoping you had some info. to counter this claim. The reports I have found say homeopathic hCG is very safe and was wondering if you had any information to confirm that"

"I never even thought that breast cancer would be a risk using HCG after reading Dr Russo's info. I used it 4 times over the course of 2 years and lost weight and gained back and lost less with each time using it. I had a very hard time dieting after I was off the drops. I am now going through chemotherapy for breast cancer, a large 7cm invasive tumor. I don't know if HCG is the culprit but now am very sceptical since I have no cancer history in females on either side of my family. I will also now talk to my Oncologyst and Surgeon to see what they think"

Read more: Cancers Forum - HCG and cancer http://ehealthforum.com/health/hcg-a...#ixzz1tGIBGNFw

Thoughts? I was all for taking HCG with my first cycle, but I wouldn't want to take HCG if its going to stimulate cancer...

bump

Thread Information