boxer08 is offline Senior Member

Test e size gains

On my second week of my test e cycle 500mg a week arimidex 0.5mg Eod. When would you say ill see some nice size gains 4 - 6 weeks people usually say with what im using i noticed a increase in sex drive 3 days after the first injection and that keeps increasing also noticing some fat reduction just waiting for the gains

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You pretty much answered that yourself buddy

Next week ill be adding 100mg of var daily to the cycle and slightly adjusting my diet as well

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    I doubt you will see any size gains by week 4 if you're running 500mg of enanthate . Strength will definitely be increasing by then but expect mass gains starting around week 6 to 7

booku is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxer08 View Post
    On my second week of my test e cycle 500mg a week arimidex 0.5mg Eod. When would you say ill see some nice size gains 4 - 6 weeks people usually say with what im using i noticed a increase in sex drive 3 days after the first injection and that keeps increasing also noticing some fat reduction just waiting for the gains
    Why are you already running an AI, are you gyno prone?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56 View Post
    I doubt you will see any size gains by week 4 if you're running 500mg of enanthate. Strength will definitely be increasing by then but expect mass gains starting around week 6 to 7
    Was thinking of going with 750mg but don't want to bloat. Iv'e also been thinking of doing test p for 2 weeks just to get things going but then again i should of done it at the start of the cycle. I just feel like i need to bump things up a bit

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by booku

You should run AI from day one no matter what ester youll use!

Quote Originally Posted by booku View Post
    Yes gyno prone, always held a little fat around the nipple area since i was a teen never had a lump though but did have discharge coming out a little during my last pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    You should run AI from day one no matter what ester youll use!
    That is incorrect, it is user dependent. It should be used on an as needed basis based on blood work. Some people can get away with fairly high doses of testosterone with no AI, and the water retention and increased estrogen is not necessarily a bad thing on cycle when trying to bulk

I went with the AI for preventive measures rather than possibly running in to problems during the cycle. I aint to concerned about the bloating, well to a certain degree its just the possibility of gyno

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by booku

That is incorrect, it is user dependent. It should be used on an as needed basis based on blood work. Some people can get away with fairly high doses of testosterone with no AI, and the water retention and increased estrogen is not necessarily a bad thing on cycle when trying to bulk
    It is correct!

Keeping your estrogen lvls under control is very important thing(higher estro higher sides!!!!) and high estrogen has nothing to do with bulking, if you are not trying to gain fat and retain water!

Doom44 is offline Member

It is correct!

Keeping your estrogen lvls under control is very important thing(higher estro higher sides!!!!) and high estrogen has nothing to do with bulking, if you are not trying to gain fat and retain water!
    Yup. Agree. This is why you should always run ai together with the cycle.

It is correct!

Yes, I completely agree about keeping estrogen under control, but for the vast majority an AI is not necessary, AI's are powerful antagonists and should only be used very judiciously. And elevated estrogen DOES indeed impact bulking/muscle growth. The water retention helps prevent injuries, and helps push weight. I have seen it so many times, guys jump on an AI when not needed and they run into problems. AI's are amazing, when used in the right situation

Thread Information