C-Bol is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Gear is falling from the sky

My friend was leaving the gym he goes to the other day and some dude dropped a strip of about 20 tabs of winny. They are 2mg tabs and they are pink, spanish writing on the back. Are these tabs any good? I know im gonna get ripped for this but should i even bother taking them? My boy dont touch the stuff, and im already running enantate and deca , so should i just throw this in too. I dont want to get any more, im happy with what i have so if I were to take these shitty 2mg tabs, how should i break it down?

Part of me is saying dont even bother, but the other part is saying if its free its for me

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro theres zambones ,the best winn tabs but very low in mgs ,2 mgs ,so u will need 50 mg ed so what u have would not even be enough for a day !

David B. is offline Member
    Must be Zambon tabs. That's less than a one-day supply...

--dave

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

bad move

i think it's bad karma to take them. something may in turn happen to your gear in the future!!!!i'm all about karma baby and i don't wantmy gear fucked w/ so i wouldn't steal(i know i know you didn't steal it,it fell out) someone elses.karma will get you every time!!

andBTW, it'sa waste to take that amount.it will do nothing

C-Bol is offline Junior Member
    I thought the same thing partyboy, i am a firm believer of karma, but look at it like this, if i could return the lost goods i would, i couldnt go to a gym i dont even belong to and be like "who lost there stuff", id get a line from NJ to NY. So i dunno wtf i should do. The fact that it basically isnt even a days supply would make it foolish to take, but on the other hand they are staring you in the face and you'd hate to just throw them away. Nah mean?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Its too late to return it, the guy's gone and you already have his shit. Ingesting it won't do you any good right now so why not just hold on to it until you can get more tabs...... and then take it right.

Thread Information