rljf11 is offline New Member

Tren/Test cycle. gyno issues please help

Really need some advice from one of you guys, i'm running 350mg tren ace a week and 175mg test prop (and 500iu hcg ). Im in week four and I'm now getting lumps under my nipples and its really bad on left side. i couldn't get my hands on any caber for this cycle. i need to know what you guys recommend, i have an unopened ai which i could use but not sure if the sides are from the estrogen or the prolactin from tren? Would really appreciate your help. Thank you

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    why wouldn't you have run the AI during the cycle? What have you ran in previous cycles, they may be able to give you some insight on what is causing the issue. I don't see how anyone "can't get there hands on something" when a site sponsor has it.....

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Ar-r sells prami which can be used in place of caber. Additionally, not running an AI on cycle is not very smart....

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003 View Post
    why wouldn't you have run the AI during the cycle? What have you ran in previous cycles, they may be able to give you some insight on what is causing the issue. I don't see how anyone "can't get there hands on something" when a site sponsor has it.....
    Hard to say. That's a pretty conservative cycle. Pretty close to the one I'm going to run. I cant imagine you would get estrogen related gyno from test at that low of a dose, although possible. Even the prolactin related gyno ftpm the tren at that low of a dose seems odd. Sounds like your prone to sides or Gyno specifically. Have you ran a cycle of test by itself? This is why you always explore how your body deals with test cycles before you stack. That way your not guessing if the sides are from the Tren or Caber. I believe Gyno from Tren can often cause secretion from your nipples. So that might be one way to tell. Maybe someone with more experience can chime in here and confirm or correct me. I bet it's from the Tren... That's such a low dose of test. ALWAYS have your ancillaries on hand for this exact reason. The fact that you did a cycle and a tren cycle at that lol and you don't know what your suppose to take to combat sides should give you major pause. Your went about this the wrong way. Hopefully your lesson is easily remedy. This isn't a "do-over" business your messing around with. Your injecting yourself with some VERY powerful synthetic hormones that can have devastating and permanent consequences to your health. BE CAREFUL and DO YOUR RESEARCH!

motoxposse is offline Junior Member
    Try some prami start it slow and ramp up take it at night before bed I start at .125mgs per day for 2-4days then .250mgs for2-4 days and work up in this fashion until u hit the dose u need to control sides I usually pause at .4mgs and evaluate the dose u shouldn't need more than 1mg per day. If u start slow usually nausea won't come into play (nausea is a side to prami)

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah View Post
    Hard to say. That's a pretty conservative cycle. Pretty close to the one I'm going to run. I cant imagine you would get estrogen related gyno from test at that low of a dose, although possible. Even the prolactin related gyno ftpm the tren at that low of a dose seems odd. Sounds like your prone to sides or Gyno specifically. Have you ran a cycle of test by itself? This is why you always explore how your body deals with test cycles before you stack. That way your not guessing if the sides are from the Tren or Caber. I believe Gyno from Tren can often cause secretion from your nipples. So that might be one way to tell. Maybe someone with more experience can chime in here and confirm or correct me. I bet it's from the Tren... That's such a low dose of test. ALWAYS have your ancillaries on hand for this exact reason. The fact that you did a cycle and a tren cycle at that lol and you don't know what your suppose to take to combat sides should give you major pause. Your went about this the wrong way. Hopefully your lesson is easily remedy. This isn't a "do-over" business your messing around with. Your injecting yourself with some VERY powerful synthetic hormones that can have devastating and permanent consequences to your health. BE CAREFUL and DO YOUR RESEARCH!

I agree, thats what I was hinting at when I asked what reaction he had on previous cycles. Its beyond me why people would hop on multiple compounds (especially at such a young age, according to profile OP is 22). Guess people think this is a game and have the, it won't happen to me mentality. Shit I remember my first cycle that me and a buddy did, he kept pushing to start and I wanted to wait till everything was in hand. I've stacked with deca and dbol through various cycles and still love a simple test only. Easy to manage sides and generally yield great results with good diet.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Lets get real here if your are taking steroids they convert to estrogen. You need to control the estrogen. There are way to many threads with guys getting gyno just because they didn't take the AI.

Prevention not rescue.

Since you have AI on hand I would attack the Estrogen right away. If the sensitivity doesn't go away in a few days then I'd think about Prolactin issue. Though Prolactin gyno does happen, I've mostly seen Progesterone gyno.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Lets get real here if your are taking steroids they convert to estrogen. You need to control the estrogen. There are way to many threads with guys getting gyno just because they didn't take the AI.

Prevention not rescue.
    Tren converts to estrogen?

Thanks guys, I do have an ai on hand- armidex. Reason I wasn't taking it from the start is because my test is so low (175mg) I didn't think the gyno would be estrogen related. When I ordered my cycle I ordered cabergoline but when it all arrived I was told they couldn't get hold of any or prami. I don't have any secretion issues at all and sides are the same as estrogen related gyno I have had in the past just lumps under the nipples but on a much higher dose of test. I will try the armidex and failing that use the Internet to buy caber or prami I think, my friend recommended letro but wasn't sure if this cures prolactin induced gyno? Thanks again

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    Tren converts to estrogen?
    19 nors like Tren and deca definitly increase the production of estrogen. Using an AI blocks that production.

Like I said way to many getting gyno from being stupid.

AlinSR is offline new member
    You may want to stop your cycle to get things under control.

motoxposse is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld

19 nors like Tren and deca definitly increase the production of estrogen. Using an AI blocks that production.

Like I said way to many getting gyno from being stupid.
    Tren doesn't aromatize into estrogen. It's a progesterone prami or caber would be a better solution than an AI. But don't get offended by this statement because u didn't say it did u said it increases e2 production can u tell me were u read this because I would like to read about this thanks

I have found somewhere i can get caber and prami online, what one would you guys recommend and at what dose? iv read 1mg weekly caber or no more than 0.5-1mg prami daily????

Thread Information