Thread: HCGenerate

gymrat112233 is offline New Member

HCGenerate

Question guys:

I have been reading a lot about this HCGenerate, and it almost seems conclusive that it is just as effective for keeping natural test flowing my stimulating LH and keeping away from testicular atrophy as the REAL HCG . Can anyone give me more information on this finding. I cannot get my hands on any HCG so but also want to keep the balls and natural production of test. Would I be okay taking only HCGenerate? Have also read that is had good sides effect like sex drive and good erections mainly. Thats a plus for me when I am on a cycle.

cycle includes:
    sus300 (500mg a wk)1-10
    Winstrol (40mg ed)6-10
    Liquidex (.25mg eod)1-10
    PCT: Nolva and clomid

Would HCGenerate do the job for this cycle and what I am trying to achieve? if so, how should i take it and should I run into PCT as well.

Please explain in detail for your opinion

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I would not trust or use anything to prevent Testicular Atrophy that can be purchased over the counter at WalMart. Keep searching the net and you will find real hCG . Don't give up, and don't settle for anything less when it comes to maintaining your health.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    I would not trust or use anything to prevent Testicular Atrophy that can be purchased over the counter at WalMart. Keep searching the net and you will find real hCG. Don't give up, and don't settle for anything less when it comes to maintaining your health.
    ^^^^ 100% agree with this

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Right on Mickey

gymrat112233 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. If I am on SUS, which is combination of short and long esters, should i start the HCG at 250iu x 2 at week 1 and end a week before i Start PCT or should start in later weeks say 4 or 5 go till pct?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Begin hCG wk 1.

Thread Information