Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: MIX my roids in same vial

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member

MIX my roids in same vial

Hi all,
    I’ll get pakistan susta, tren E and masteron E.
    My idea was to make my own blend vial, for example I want to take 250 susta EW, 400 tren E EW and 400 Masteron E EW
    So I’d throw into an empty vial the exact relation of the three, for example 5ml =1 amp susta, 2ml tren E and 2ml mast E
    Can I do that??
    Would it work???
    I want to do this job, because I prefer to pin often but less quantity, to have more stable levels.
    If I pin 3 times a week, I could pin every compound 3 times a week, elsewere it would be a big shot once.
    Thanks!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    IMOP its not a very good idea.

why? won't it mix right??? will it have esters problems???

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Why would you do that? Just draw all your compounds to one syringe when pinning.

I just told above, the susta comes in amps, so once opened you have to use. then, i don't have the possibility to change pin after putting the gear in the syringe, and don't want to pin 2 times a vial. that's what I say, if I can draw it all in a syringe, can't I put it all together as a blend in a vial???

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    You would still have to pin 5ml a time regardless
    All you will be doing is mixing them which is pointless
    I would crack all my amps and put in a sterile vial
    And draw from that but leave the mast and tren in their vials

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Open all your amp and put it in a sterile sealed vial(ar-r carry it).

So you are now willa viel instead of amp.

Ok, the point of my idea, is to save pins. If I have 3 vials with 3 different gears in it, I'll have to pin 3 vials, and then use the same needle to pin myself.
    I use the brown insuline one, and I can't change needle.
    so I would like to pin a vial only once.
    That's why my idea

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    seems like alot of dinkin around to save $5 on pins...
    Sgt. Hartman likes this.

a syringe costs 0,25€ if I can save a syringe by doing something that easy, why not??
    Other history would be if thats bad for the gear.
    Would it be bad???

AlinSR is offline new member
    To answer your question, yes it would work.

Assuming they are the same oil and viscosity it would work

why would viscosity difference make it bad?? i would shake it before drawing into syringe. or is there another problem??

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    why would viscosity difference make it bad?? i would shake it before drawing into syringe. or is there another problem??
    No its ok
    I would just stick test in one vial
    Tren in another and mast in another

Without re brewing them and heating and filtering they wouldn't be a complete solution rather separate oils In a vial and look swirly

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys it is pointless to give this 22 yr old advise he is 6 2 and weights 165 lbs ! He has changed his age now it reads the ripe old age of 26 and claimes 3 yrs on some strong gear and not even 175 lbs ? WTF ? That sounds impossible !

If you view his post you will see he does nothing but argue with knowledgable members and is a royal PITA ! If you ignore him he will still post other stupid questions and then argue with the pros ! Look at his post and when he joined he ask more question than I do and he just wants to argue + he should not even be on AAR until he learns how to eat !

I even posted a rediculious tried the McDonals's diet I a Thread he started and he argue he could not gain weight eating 5 meals a day at Macky D's and 4 Protein shakes ! + 3 jelly do-nuts a day for breakfast ? WTF ? He is clueless and even IV feeding this guy will not help him !

He is from the planet Troll !
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-14-2013 at 04:48 PM.
    BBJT200 likes this.

maybe I ask rare things, but I got a question and now I have an answer. that's all i wanted thank you all guys

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    maybe I ask rare things, but I got a question and now I have an answer. that's all i wanted thank you all guys
    The simple answer to your question:

No, it won't work. Just buy a sterile vial, and fill it with the oil in your amps.

Just from expierince if you pull tren into a pin and then test or in reverse order the tren will always sit on the bottom. Even if you shake it it prolly just look swirly and it kinda messes up wat you think you have in the pin...

Just my two cent...I'll send u 5$ to shut this thread so you can get pins....

Not really but u get the point

Blog Entries
    http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-...ctomorphs.html

For a laugh read this thread about this tweeb and you will see what I mean ?

AlinSR is offline new member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Hey guys it is pointless to give this 22 yr old advise he is 6 2 and weights 165 lbs ! He has changed his age now it reads the ripe old age of 26 and claimes 3 yrs on some strong gear and not even 175 lbs ? WTF ? That sounds impossible !

If you view his post you will see he does nothing but argue with knowledgable members and is a royal PITA ! If you ignore him he will still post other stupid questions and then argue with the pros ! Look at his post and when he joined he ask more question than I do and he just wants to argue + he should not even be on AAR until he learns how to eat !

I even posted a rediculious tried the McDonals's diet I a Thread he started and he argue he could not gain weight eating 5 meals a day at Macky D's and 4 Protein shakes ! + 3 jelly do-nuts a day for breakfast ? WTF ? He is clueless and even IV feeding this guy will not help him !

He is from the planet Troll !
    He should have at least embellished his stats.

I know mixing tren with susta, looks weird in the syringe, but take in mind, you can't shake a 2,5ml syringe like you can shake a 10 ml vial...
    I think the result would be very similar to a suspension, so if I shake well before use, I should get it well mixed.
    my only concern was that gear would get bad when mixed with different oils. but I assume its not the case.
    thanks

I know mixing tren with susta, looks weird in the syringe, but take in mind, you can't shake a 2,5ml syringe like you can shake a 10 ml vial...
    I think the result would be very similar to a suspension, so if I shake well before use, I should get it well mixed.
    my only concern was that gear would get bad when mixed with different oils. but I assume its not the case.
    thanks
    God please stop thinking and do some research
    How can 2 solutions make a suspension seriously!
    Oil is oil as long as its not rancid and Is sterile

I've given you best advice now stop asking the same question over and over

I never said its a suspensión, I said its something similar to a suspension, if 2 oils with different viscosity are mixed, they’ll likely separate. But by shaking them, they should be temporary well mixed. That’s all. And BTW, some said yes, I can do it, others say no you can’t.
    But I’d like to have an explanation why I can’t. now for me its 50-50, but I don’t have any explanation to this, with my logic the mixing of the different gears should be easily possible. Maybe I’m missing something, in this case, tell me what, instead of saying no you can’t, no you’re stupid, no you’re 22 yo 6,2 on 165. Also I’m 28, 1,86m and weight 78kg

I never said its a suspensión, I said its something similar to a suspension, if 2 oils with different viscosity are mixed, they'll likely separate. But by shaking them, they should be temporary well mixed. That's all. And BTW, some said yes, I can do it, others say no you can't.
    But I'd like to have an explanation why I can't. now for me its 50-50, but I don't have any explanation to this, with my logic the mixing of the different gears should be easily possible. Maybe I'm missing something, in this case, tell me what, instead of saying no you can't, no you're stupid, no you're 22 yo 6,2 on 165. Also I'm 28, 1,86m and weight 78kg
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic

No its ok
    I would just stick test in one vial
    Tren in another and mast in another

Without re brewing them and heating and filtering they wouldn't be a complete solution rather separate oils In a vial and look swirly
    Here's my reply
    I have been brewing for 5 plus years
    If you are content on doing this you will need to thoroughly heat the solution up and keep swirling until clear

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You really really really need to stop taking AAS and spend all your time in the nutrition forum.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Here's my reply
    I have been brewing for 5 plus years
    If you are content on doing this you will need to thoroughly heat the solution up and keep swirling until clear
    Hey thanks man. But what do you mean by heating up until clear??

Hey thanks man. But what do you mean by heating up until clear??
    If you mix the 2 they will look very strange with swirls in them
    Hear the vial in pan of water and keep gently swirling the vial and it will become a clear solution

ok perfect thanks!!!! but stored the 3 oils won't separate again??
    will I always have to heat up everytime I want to pin??

No they will stay in the same solution

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    How do you know they are not all 3 the same type of oil? GSO and CSO are most common.

I don't really know, but i don't think its the same oil, because one is karachi susta, and the other 2 are UGL tren and masteron .

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    thanks
    Exactly.... You can't compare mixing in a bottle and mixing in a syringe.... This past summer I moved to coco beach to live with a friend and I dropped and broke the top of a vial of test so I just threw a couple cc's in each of my bottles of tren. I didn't want to travel with a broken bottle and I still had a few bottles of test so I just did one shot of test per week and 1 shot of the concoction every day and it was a great cycle..... I did shake the vials before drawing
    Last edited by human project; 05-15-2013 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    Exactly.... You can't compare mixing in a bottle and mixing in a syringe.... This past summer I moved to coco beach to live with a friend and I dropped and broke the top of a vial of test so I just threw a couple cc's in each of my bottles of tren. I didn't want to travel with a broken bottle and I still had a few bottles of test so I just did one shot of test per week and 1 shot of the concoction every day and it was a great cycle..... I did shake the vials before drawing
    ok man, I'll do it so, as long as the steroid or the ester doesn't suffer any alteration, I'll threw everything in 1 vial, respecting the proportions, and so I'll have the benefit of getting 3 times a week a part of every roid, instead than once. and so have more stable levels, without loosing a syringe x shot

Blog Entries
    No one belives me ? I told you all he does is ask questions and argue with ppl I posted a thread that showed his experience in diet and it appears it was deleted I am not slamming this guy ! He has changed his age and the fact he is 6 2 and 165 speaks for it's self ?

I was trying to give you gents a heads up on a lost cause ?

hey Buzzard, don't know what you’re expecting, but this thread is closed, I got the info I needed and everything is fine. My stats are very poor I know, but guess what??? Even the bigger guys in my gym, tell me everytime that they would rather look lean like me, than big without form. I have the genetics I have, and try to do the best. If I would be a meso, or even an ecto-meso, I’d have clearly a much more muscular body.
    But I’m ecto with a slight tendency to endo, normally for bodybuilding it’s the worst genetics, some call it skinnyfat, but for me its one of the best, very very thin bones, and long muscles. I’ll have a hard time to bulk real mass, but I’ll reach it.
    The only thing is control the diet and fat, and take steroids to bulk.
    There’s another guy in my gym, that has more or less my genetics, he’s training every day for 10 years, and if you see him, he looks like he’d have never touched weights.
    But the difference between me and him is diet and training.
    Also the other guys, without taking any supplements or roids, without doing any real diet, and working out like beginners, could be somehow even bigger than me (although they’re not lean). but don’t know, I prefer my gen, its hard, but the results are impressive

hey Buzzard, don't know what you're expecting, but this thread is closed, I got the info I needed and everything is fine. My stats are very poor I know, but guess what??? Even the bigger guys in my gym, tell me everytime that they would rather look lean like me, than big without form. I have the genetics I have, and try to do the best. If I would be a meso, or even an ecto-meso, I'd have clearly a much more muscular body.
    But I'm ecto with a slight tendency to endo, normally for bodybuilding it's the worst genetics, some call it skinnyfat, but for me its one of the best, very very thin bones, and long muscles. I'll have a hard time to bulk real mass, but I'll reach it.
    The only thing is control the diet and fat, and take steroids to bulk.
    There's another guy in my gym, that has more or less my genetics, he's training every day for 10 years, and if you see him, he looks like he'd have never touched weights.
    But the difference between me and him is diet and training.
    Also the other guys, without taking any supplements or roids, without doing any real diet, and working out like beginners, could be somehow even bigger than me (although they're not lean). but don't know, I prefer my gen, its hard, but the results are impressive
    See I wasn't going to mention anything about your weight etc
    But now you bought it up I will indulge you.

You say you need steroids to bulk
    Bull sh1t
    Eat eat eat
    And eat some more
    This will make you grow

If you got "bigger guys" saying they want to be smaller they either:
    A; aren't that big
    B; big and fat
    C; lying to you an laughing at your expense
    D; Drunk

Ask any of the big guys here if they want to look like the next guy in line when they are clothed the answer is:
    NO

Big guys are big for one reason they like to be noticed

Have you ever walked into a room and people stop what they are doing and turn around?
    NO

When a monster like some members we have here: Titan, kelkel, Marcus, BG are wearing a hoodie or shirt I have no doubt people will still be able to notice these are huge dudes.

Rant over

Blog Entries
    This is XxandreaxX statement about his knowledge of diet from his own thread with members at the beginning , trying to help him and then gave up! His reply says it all

1) All you want is calories so have 3 sausage mc cheeses at Macky D's for Breakfast and a protein shake, the next day have a double order of pancakes with lots of Syrup and real butter not marigin at least 6 pats of butter with each pancake and 1 container of syrup on each pancake + 5 or 6 sausage patties with a bottomless OJ and drink 1/2 a gal of OJ to start the day healthy carbs and plenty there for anyones am needs , remember that important protein.

2) Then go back to Macky D's and eat 4 1/4 pounders with double Cheese, next day 4 big mac with that special sauce : Why do you think they call it special sauce it is special and get the extra lg soft drink if you want to cut back a little have a diet soda but amake sure to drink lots of soft drinks the acid in them eat out things in your belly and make sure to have another protein shake important !

3) Then before you go work out have an extra large bananna smootie with Chocolate chips a double scoop of Protein and a double scoop of energy powder then real cream Ice Cream with whipped cream on it !

4) Before work out eat 3 big oranges and after work

5) 3 big oranges and after work out do the same this way you will be sure to get plenty of carbs and have a protein shake !

6) Right before bed about 20 minutes before you hit the bed 4 big macks or whoppers and go to sleep as soon as you can this will show you quick results and you will not loose any weight at all See if you go to sleep quick enough all that protein will just make magic muscles !

7) Some people don't know that I just wanted you to know the simple secret !

8) Oh by the way have you considered starting smoking ? Not only is it really kewl looking but it does all types of things to your body !

(FOR REAL MUSCLE GAIN) Oh and for a morning booster eat about 4 jelly filled do-nuts this will give you plenty of carbs for the beginning of the day !

(REQUIRED) Make sure to drink an extra large soft drink with each Macky D's meal

Now me since I am old and like 53 old 2000 calories a day is about all I can handle and I have to stay away from dairy products, red meat, fried foods simple carbs, includng fruits and veggies if simple carbs and little if any bread

But none of this matters to you becaquse you are young and you got it going on Diet doesn't matter just if you see it eat it ! Even if you get hunger pain during the day grab a candy bar !
    You eat this way and I promise in 3 mths you will be amazed at the way you look !

These guys that have been working -out 20 + years and weight 240 lbs to 275 lbs . They don't know what they are talking about they got to be huge and vascular just because they are old and out dated . . . . . . . . So like you say eat up and if doesn't eat you 1st eat it ! If you follow this diet in 3 mths you will look like a different man and probably gain 30 lbs

Here in the USA they are called the golden arches Just think in 3 mths you can have your pic taken under the arches and say I owe this huge body to Macky D's Go get'um there tiger !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-05-2013, 03:44 AM #39

XxAndreaxX

"I did the Mc Donald diet once, and didn't notice any big changes.... I wanted to bulk, but did not get much bigger or fatter.
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 05-15-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Seriously that's a genuine post?
    That's a heart attack
    He can't be serious surely

Blog Entries
    A serious real post :

Frontload tren e and masteron e

for big guys I mean big but not lean guys. Its obvious that a big and lean guy laughs at me hehehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information