Noahw526 is offline New Member

Cool Advice needed for lean first cycle

Guys,

First post! thanks ahead....

Ok, so ive been searching and searching the web for some info and just doing my research. First im 22, been training seriously for two years, 5-6 150lb's, around 15% BF, and i workout 5 days a week full body ED and some cardio, and my diet it eh ok as of now and i know how to clean it up for gear. I want to use gear to gain muscle but not necessarily bulk. Im at 15% BF and would like to lean down to 10% BF and add a couple of pounds of muscle. Just give me some suggestions for a cycle to stay lean and stay away from water retention and lots of fat.

Ive researched (ive been considering gear for 3-4 months) and for a while winny sounded attractive because not huge stereotypical gains and it leans to down but i know now wintrol only cycle isnt to the way to go. Now i hear maybe low dose test e and winny WITH A CLEAN DIET would be maybe what im looking for??????? I just am needing the input from everyone!!

So.....Maybe:

Test E 250 mg's a week 1-6 weeks
    Wintrol 50mg's ED for weeks 2-6?????
    Clomid for PCT

and the usually omegas 3-6-9, milk thistle, and MSM joint sulfer along with my Multi

Id keep my diet really clean High protein, low carbs, meat,veggies and fruits...

whatcha thinks????? dont hesitate to tell me how its done!

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Low carbs and fruits don't go together, just so you know.-- Fruit = sugar. If you're looking to cut, stop eating fruit.

If you're interested in a short cycle, do test prop+winny, not a long ester test for six weeks as that would be pointless.
    I would strongly advise waiting until you are a bit closer to 25 to start cycling, due to HPTA concerns.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    welcome, Noah!

have you read this?
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-young***.html

if you're quite certain you want to go ahead, remember to look into using AI, HCG while on cycle, and using both clomid and nolva for pct.

good luck! but please read that link first

justo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahw526
    Guys,

First post! thanks ahead....

Ok, so ive been searching and searching the web for some info and just doing my research. First im 22, been training seriously for two years, 5-6 150lb's, around 15% BF, and i workout 5 days a week full body ED and some cardio, and my diet it eh ok as of now and i know how to clean it up for gear. I want to use gear to gain muscle but not necessarily bulk. Im at 15% BF and would like to lean down to 10% BF and add a couple of pounds of muscle. Just give me some suggestions for a cycle to stay lean and stay away from water retention and lots of fat.

Ive researched (ive been considering gear for 3-4 months) and for a while winny sounded attractive because not huge stereotypical gains and it leans to down but i know now wintrol only cycle isnt to the way to go. Now i hear maybe low dose test e and winny WITH A CLEAN DIET would be maybe what im looking for??????? I just am needing the input from everyone!!

So.....Maybe:

Test E 250 mg's a week 1-6 weeks
    Wintrol 50mg's ED for weeks 2-6?????
    Clomid for PCT

and the usually omegas 3-6-9, milk thistle, and MSM joint sulfer along with my Multi

Id keep my diet really clean High protein, low carbs, meat,veggies and fruits...

whatcha thinks????? dont hesitate to tell me how its done!
    Tbh your 150lb with 15% bf that shows that your diet is kinda wak. U shod head over to the nutrition area and invest in a proper diet rather then juice as u won't keep much gains because your base is not solid. Put on a few more lbs and lower your bf first

justo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justo

Tbh your 150lb with 15% bf that shows that your diet is kinda wak. U shod head over to the nutrition area and invest in a proper diet rather then juice as u won't keep much gains because your base is not solid. Put on a few more lbs and lower your bf first
    Also test e at 250mg a week is slightly pointless mate

Thread Information