1-3 hcg 500u ed
    1-3 v-e 1000u ed
    1-7 nolv 40 mg ed
    my dite plan
    6000 Calories
    50% carb
    40% Protein
    10% fat
    The purpose of the chorus maximum magnitude of net muscle without fat or water retention
    What muscle projected increase of chorus

m4ever is offline New Member
    sorry i forget
    the dose of exemstan 20 mg ed in chorus or pct

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome mate!
    Since you are asking for an opinion, I'll give mine.

Sorry, you are much too young to be thinking of taking steroids . Your hormonal system is still growing/developing, and taking steroids now will shut down your natty test production. In fact, your hormonal system will continue to develop well into your mid twenties. Your best bet is to allow this very important system to continue to develop unabated.

Here is a link to a thread all about youngsters that started cycling too young, and the problems they are now experiencing because of it.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html

some of the nasty sides no one in the gym wants to talk about when cycling too young are "limp dik" (ed), not interested in having sex with your woman (low/no libido) and a variety of other things.

Here's another link for you to read about what could happen to youngsters taking steroids before their hormonal system is fully mature:

The young and Steroids

Now, having said all that, I will say your natty test levels probably have not peaked yet, and you should take advantage all "nature" has to offer. take the next several years and focus on growing by perfecting your workout routines, and learning how to eat the way a body builder should eat.

Have any questions, let me know.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Thank you very much
    I read all of those topics and I know very well what I submitted it, and I know the damage well, but I have decided that
    All thanks to you on alert
    Excuse me, give me your point of view in the chorus if possible and thank you

my opinion on the course, is that one size does not fit all. what a pro takes is way too much for me, and what I take may be too much for others.

so the course you are suggesting does not match what you need.

I will not give advice if I feel it is not in your best interests. My personal philosophy is two fold:

Steroids should be the LAST thing to consider once everything else is in place, and

I will only advise steroids if the use of these drugs are intelligently used and in your best long term interests.

Neither of these criterion have been met, so my advise to you is to learn how to eat.

How much do you know about bodybuilding nutrition?

Do you know your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure)? how many calories do you eat above that per day? how are your daily macros split out?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, please say so and I'll steer you in the right direction.

---Roman
    Last edited by Times Roman; 05-16-2013 at 12:31 PM.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    191lbs at 8% bf and you're going to eat 6000 calories a day?

Can you say "Hello bodyfat!"

Thank you very much
    I do not know what you mean Baltda but I know that he must increase the carbohydrate and protein while taking steroids authorized Notify me of what proper nutrition right for me and thank you very much

any other comment

Did you mean tdee the amount of calories I need a day either something else

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. Your natural testosterone levels are sky high right now. I would concentrate on taking advantage of that as you can make tremendous gains in following few short years.

It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing, and then perhaps look at using AAS.

Its also important to understand what it is your putting into your body and the associated roles these compounds play, and the dreaded side effects that are bound to creep up on you - especially if you didn’t do your homework. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

Dieting 101: Lean Bulking

***Dieting 101: Lean Bulking***

Workouts and Lifting techniques

LIFTING TECHNIQUE'S & WORKOUT QUESTIONS

Supplement Forum

SUPPLEMENT QUESTIONS

Thank you very much for your interest
    But I've read all those topics already and I know all damages steroids and I want them turnout
    We all know that the results of steroids do not compare final results of the natural nutrition and exercise only
    Is it possible to know what the damage will hit its role hormonal secretion and whether efficiency will return to work 100% efficiency after Om chorus six and what is the amount of damage and what also damage other essential

Quote Originally Posted by m4ever View Post
    Thank you very much for your interest
    But I've read all those topics already and I know all damages steroids and I want them turnout
    We all know that the results of steroids do not compare final results of the natural nutrition and exercise only
    Is it possible to know what the damage will hit its role hormonal secretion and whether efficiency will return to work 100% efficiency after Om chorus six and what is the amount of damage and what also damage other essential
    No. It isn't possible, unless someone here has a crystal ball. You're rolling the dice my friend. And if they come up snake eyes, your f'd.
    TattedZach likes this.

I mean would you prefer to pick up steroids now, or what
    I have seen more than friends taking steroids and followed their analyzes and very good health
    Is guidance

No. I don't recommend you pick up steroids now. That will only serve to entice you to do them. Wait until your endocrine system is finished maturing - it's still developing - before you decide to introduce AAS into your system.

So I durable all responsibility
    Are course suitable for me or not

sorry, I've just back from the gym, didn't mean to leave you hanging.

So as you can see, most, if not all, that's been around here for awhile, will not advise you to take steroids at your age. And for good reason. one of the many aspects of youngsters your age is an inability to wait until the appropriate time (impulse control). This is not your fault, as your brain is still in development as well. There is a reason why males under 25 have to pay heavily for auto insurance. Many are impulsive, and act before they think. As a result, they end up paying the consequences, and are undoubtedly sorry when it's time to pay the price.

Of course, you can do with your body as you wish, against our advice. But still, few, if any, here will advise you on taking steroids.

Good luck mate!
    ---Roman

Thank you very much for following up with me
    I can not get out of my mind the idea of ​​taking steroids , so in order not to lie to you I will pick up steroids without a doubt
    So want full Alanchadat about course in order not to go back after a while and ask you once again and then I will have damage
    Be sure to give your opinions in chorus as materials and the duration and dose pct

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    ???? Don't take steroids your not ready!!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry i forget
    the dose of exemstan 20 mg ed in chorus or pct

At 18yrs use your own natural hormone production. You need nothing but food training and dedication.

Thank you very much for following up with me
    I can not get out of my mind the idea of ​​taking steroids , so in order not to lie to you I will pick up steroids without a doubt
    So want full Alanchadat about course in order not to go back after a while and ask you once again and then I will have damage
    Be sure to give your opinions in chorus as materials and the duration and dose pct
    again, as you can see, a super majority of the members here that have been around awhile will not advise a steroid course for you.

Very sorry you feel you must take steroids. This is the "impulse control" thing I was talking about with youngsters your age. You want it, and therefore you must have it? Even if you risk long term health consequences, and intellectually you know it's a bad idea. But emotionally, you cannot control yourself. I know, I was the same way when I was your age. Although I've been working out most my life, I didn't start steroids until my 40's.

.....None of us are paid to be here, we volunteer our time freely. And therefore, we can advise as we wish. Once again, my advice is to wait til your mid twenties.

....if you feel you must, then please do your homework on your own time and formulate your own opinions. We have a search button you can use as you wish. this topic comes up thousands of times a year, and you can read one of those threads for the information you seek.

Now, I think i'm about done with this thread. I wish you well and hope you don't fukc things up too badly.

Peace!
    ---Roman

Doom44 is offline Member
    18 are too young !! train hard couple of years with good diet. then start think of taking Steroid
    its just my opinion. you can ignore it.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Too much for a first cycle and 18 is way too young, you clearly dont even understand pct. You are going to mess yourself up permanently.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    FFS! Listen to these guys! No offence, but you're still just a child, and your impetuosity proves it!

I waited till I was 44... And ran a milder first cycle, by far.

Oh, and it's not a Chorus! It's a Course, or a Cycle...

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    It looks like he's gunna do it mind made up I feel your too young I think you should learn diet, traing then last in like 5 years beginner cycles IMO your test levels right now some would kill to have them naturally and not have to stick needles in there ass to get it lol. read all your answers are here without having to post threads that the knowledgable members here aren't comfortable answering or wound answer because it goes against their morals ,so search if you must your question I'm sure someone had posted them.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    FFS! Listen to these guys! No offence, but you're still just a child, and your impetuosity proves it!

I waited till I was 44... And ran a milder first cycle, by far.

Oh, and it's not a Chorus! It's a Course, or a Cycle...
    Yea i was wondering where hes from english is kinda chopy,Lol his cycle actually does kinda look like a chorus with how many things he has up there
    Red Bastard likes this.

Well, I will not pick up steroids satisfied now
    So what is the right age to take steroids

bumb

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    25 as long as your stats are good enough.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Sorry I can't get past the 6000 cals.

4000 I had to eat all day long constantly.

Wise decision to wait. Eat big and train hard. You have time.

But I've decided to enter into his hero for juniors under 20 years because I want to be a bodybuilder in tournaments What do you think I do not care infertility definitively what your final decision

But I've decided to enter into his hero for juniors under 20 years because I want to be a bodybuilder in tournaments What do you think I do not care infertility definitively what your final decision
    Wait at least 5 more years (7 would be ideal - 25 years old). Final answer.

thanks

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is a ton of stuff that you can be learning in the meantime that will serve you well. Dive into the nutrition section and soak-up as much information as you can, that is one of if not the most important step in achieving a great physique.

Thread Information