TooMuchBeef is offline New Member

Cool Critique my Cycle

6'0
    195lbs
    10% BF

would love help one my first Tren /Test E cycle together. have only had experience running Test only cycles.
    would this be okay? :
    Test E(250) split into two injections Every 3.5 Days for 10 weeks
    Tren E(400) split into two injections every 3.5 Days for 8 weeks
    Aromasin (12.5mg)Every 3 Days for 10 weeks
    PCT:
    Nolvadex 20g 7x/week for 2 weeks. 10g 7x/week for 4 weeks(2 weeks after last pin)
    Clomid 50g 7x/week for 4 weeks (2 weeks after last pin)

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Welcome to the Forums bro.

What is your cycle experience?

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Might want to get some cabergoline or pramipexole for prolactin

OP,

The reason i asked for your cycle exp was that if this is your first cycle, i recommend you not use Tren at this time. Its a very powerful compound and the user should have some experience under his belt in order to identify with common sides and the education and experience to manage them effectively, let alone Tren sides which can reak havoc for those unprepared.

Hey mickey, this is my 3rd cycle. ive ran 2 cycles in the past 2 years of just Test. i did

Test E 400 split into two shots a week for 12 weeks.
    had clomid and nolvadex for PCT.
    ihave HCG and aromasin on hand. could someone help me with HCG? ive heard conflicting results about it. ive read about 1000 iu every week for 5 weeks then take a week off and hop back on it? i definitely need some clearing up with that.

but ya, ive only done 2 cycles of Test 400, because i was under the information that you're supposed to grow into your cycles right?

I'm trying to do less Test and more Tren thanks to Atominis all you need to know about Tren sticky.

I'm not saying i know everything btw Vets. I know i could've done alot better on my last two cycles with the HCG and what not, but i never knew of this forum until a few months ago from my cousin. Im willing to learn from all forms of criticism.

hCG is administers twice per wk @ 250iu per shot.

Yes its very wise to grow into your dose. Swifto has written an excellent thread on this. In fact i just bumped it to the top. Please take a read when you get a moment.

Two cycles only before using Tren is not really a good idea. You can still m ake solid gains with Test only or perhaps add an oral into the mix. Quite honestly you dont seem ready for Tren, no offense.

But if you're hell bent on doing it, make sure your AI is dialed in and have a dopamine agonist on hand like BJ suggested.

thanks a lot bro for the help, and i will definitely take away the Tren and just do another cycle of Test. You're right, I'm definitely not experienced enough for it yet. Ill take a look at what you linked, and ill do more research before thinking of doing Tren. Thanks for clearing the air guys =]

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchBeef View Post
    thanks a lot bro for the help, and i will definitely take away the Tren and just do another cycle of Test. You're right, I'm definitely not experienced enough for it yet. Ill take a look at what you linked, and ill do more research before thinking of doing Tren. Thanks for clearing the air guys =]
    Youre welcome.

Good call buddy. Thats a very mature decision.

Take a look at this thread for some solid cycles and ideas. The links at the end are valuable as well.

**Most Common Beginners Cycles**

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?517175-Most-Common-Beginners-Cycles-Look-here..#.UJZv62fX_fs

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuchBeef View Post
    Hey mickey, this is my 3rd cycle. ive ran 2 cycles in the past 2 years of just Test. i did

Test E 400 split into two shots a week for 12 weeks.
    had clomid and nolvadex for PCT.
    ihave HCG and aromasin on hand. could someone help me with HCG? ive heard conflicting results about it. ive read about 1000 iu every week for 5 weeks then take a week off and hop back on it? i definitely need some clearing up with that.

but ya, ive only done 2 cycles of Test 400, because i was under the information that you're supposed to grow into your cycles right?

I'm trying to do less Test and more Tren thanks to Atominis all you need to know about Tren sticky.
    Pin HCG twice a week, every week for the duration of the cycle.

Thread Information