human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries

"Off cycle" plans help

I want to know if anyone has any input as so what they would do add or what they have done on the past.... Everything from supplements, aminos, pre workout, protein, diet, even low dose trt dose steroids , proviron , tribulas??, Would hgh be a good idea?? How many iu's??? What protocol

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I always throw in some creatine mono. Daily vitamins, one healthy 1000 cal protein post work out concoction shake after w/o. I do high reps, trying to impress myself with my strength off Cycle is kinda a bummer.

You are taking a month off with a low dose amount of test? I followed your thread of you feeling terrible. Some time off is going to make you feel like a champ. I bet ya in two weeks you will feel like a new man.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Extend BCAA's...I dump 3 scoops per gallon of water I drink. that's 15g amino's per gallon
    Daily multi
    Creatine is definitely a good one

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Creatine
    Glutamine
    Pre workout monster pump
    B12/b6/b1 shots

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11
    I always throw in some creatine mono. Daily vitamins, one healthy 1000 cal protein post work out concoction shake after w/o. I do high reps, trying to impress myself with my strength off Cycle is kinda a bummer.

You are taking a month off with a low dose amount of test? I followed your thread of you feeling terrible. Some time off is going to make you feel like a champ. I bet ya in two weeks you will feel like a new man.
    I'm planning on taking at least two months off hopefully three.... Ya I'm guessing maybe 150mg test and proviron

Thread Information