j_marg is offline New Member

2nd cycle. have EQ/TEST E/DBOL

Hi everyone.
    I finished my first cycle ever November 2012. it was 12 weeks of Test E at 250mg 2x/week with nolvadex pct.

I wanted to start my 2nd cycle. Ive got my hands on Test e, eq and dbol and nolva for pct. The guy I picked them up off of told me to do test e 250 mg once a week and eq 250 mg once a week with the dbols 30 mg a day for 4 weeks. he told me to do a 10 week cycle. I thought this was a tad strange after reading a bunch of forums.

Im 25 years old, 5'6" roughly 178 lbs at 8-9%bf. im looking to pack on a few pounds and increase vascularity and strength.

I want to do this properly so im not wasting cash, getting any sides and lose my gains.

Cheers!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I would do another Test cycle and add an oral, if anything. You haven't outgrown your Test cycles i assure that.

Look here and pick out the cycle with Test and Dbol . Make sure you have EVERYTHING contained in this cycle.

**Most Common Beginners Cycles**

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?517175-Most-Common-Beginners-Cycles-Look-here..#.UJZv62fX_fs

spiderman87 is offline Junior Member
    Agreed. EQ needs to be ran at higher dosages anyway.
    You will love Dbol with 500mg of test a week. You will see fast results.
    Keep the EQ for when you can't to cut and take it with some test prop later down the road...

Best of luck

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    Agreed with everything above... 250mg Test every fourth or three and a half day (I like injecting in the evening, same time everytime, so I would prefer every 4th but it is just personal feeling ) with dbol is very nice and solid second cycle to gain good mass. Be sure you have good diet so your body has enough nutrients to build muscle..

j_marg is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the advice yall. Is hcg absolutely necessary?

Thread Information