Thread: Starting out

marcelproust is offline New Member

Starting out

Hello folks.

I apologize in advance for sounding like a newbie. I have done a lot of reading through here and I'm looking for some clarification. I will be doing my first stack starting next week. I'm using test cyp 250mg/week/10 weeks. I'll be using arimidex .25mg every other day weeks 1-10

I'll be starting my PCT on week 13 for four weeks. clomid 75/50/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/20.

I went through quite a few beginner cycles until I settled on this one. Do I take the clomid every day and just break the pills up or once a week, same question with the nolva. Also I'm not predisposed to male pattern baldness should I take finasteride regardless? If I should how much and when? I know that the amount of test I'll be taking is fairly low as most beginner cycles start around four to five hundred but I'm looking to help build endurance and take off a little fat to make my body look a little harder.

Any and all suggestions are welcome even if you want to mock and tell me to read more threads.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Complete Stats?

you mean what I lift?
    no AAS experience

Age 27
    Height 5'9, 165 lbs bf9%

FB 195
    IB 170
    RDL 260
    Squat 275

I run marathon in 3hr15min
    Last edited by marcelproust; 05-16-2013 at 07:00 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Complete Stats?
    What are your complete Stats?

Weight
    Body Fat %
    Previous AAS exp.
    Lifting Exp

Attachment 137199

AlinSR is offline new member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelproust View Post
    Hello folks.

I apologize in advance for sounding like a newbie. I have done a lot of reading through here and I'm looking for some clarification. I will be doing my first stack starting next week. I'm using test cyp 250mg/week/10 weeks. I'll be using arimidex .25mg every other day weeks 1-10

I'll be starting my PCT on week 13 for four weeks. clomid 75/50/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/20.

I went through quite a few beginner cycles until I settled on this one. Do I take the clomid every day and just break the pills up or once a week, same question with the nolva. Also I'm not predisposed to male pattern baldness should I take finasteride regardless? If I should how much and when? I know that the amount of test I'll be taking is fairly low as most beginner cycles start around four to five hundred but I'm looking to help build endurance and take off a little fat to make my body look a little harder.

Any and all suggestions are welcome even if you want to mock and tell me to read more threads.
    Why would we mock you? That's not a very positive attitude to start with.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelproust
    Hello folks.

You take the clomid and Nolva every day..... I don't understand why you would need to break them up tho

That's just me not communicating my thoughts properly I thank you for your help.

Should I include a taper the last two weeks or is it a low enough dose that I shouldn't bother?

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelproust
    Should I include a taper the last two weeks or is it a low enough dose that I shouldn't bother?
    General consensus now seems to be that there is no need for a taper... i personally think when using 2g+ cycles yes a taper is needed but theres no way one is needed for only 250mg per week.

Thread Information