c21929 is offline New Member

Have searched threads but can't find answer.

I have been doing TPT for several months through a "wellness" doctor.
    He had me taking weekly:

200mg test cyp on Monday
    1000iu HCG on Friday

This was no "cycle" as he wanted me to just continue this for as long as I was willing to keep on it. I had stopped the treatment for a couple of months but was still purchasing the products. I then started my own "cycle" taking weekly for the last 5 weeks and plan on for 12-14 weeks:

400mg test cyp on Monday
    1000iu HCG on Friday

This was without really doing any research (I know, STUPID). I just wanted to increase my test thinking it would help me physique wise. The last two weeks I have noticed my testes getting smaller. That is when I started to do research and found all the great info on here. Originally I didn't think bumping my test cyp up would really be a "cycle". I thought it would take more then that to be considered a "cycle". Therefore didn't think it would be an issue until my testes started to shrink and I did the research to late to find out I was in a "cycle".

So now I am worried about my testes shrinking. As well as the PCT since I do not have one. The doctor didn't tell me I would need one and after reading on this forum, it is said you need one even for the 200mg of test cyp the doctor had me on.

Questions:
    1. I read that if you were doing TPT and moved into a cycle, you do not need to do a PCT if you go back from the cycle into your TPT. Do you agree on this?
    2. I am now concerned on gyno just from reading the threads on here. Does gyno show up at a specific time of your cycle or if you are 5 weeks in and nothing has shown, you are pretty clear of it happening? I am concerned because I have no blockers in case it starts to show up.
    3. I am considering confessing to my wellness doctor my increase in test cyp to see if he will then give me clomid for PCT. Good idea in order to get it?
    4. Does the HCG amount and timing make sense? It is what the doctor had me doing so I never questioned it.

THANKS!!!!!

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    1 yes, just got back to TRT dose
    2 you should use an AI on cycle not "just in case"
    3 unnecessary because you'll be on trt anyway
    4 I would split the HCG throughout the week into 2 pins. Because of its half life

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    you also should split your injection into 2 pin/week (blood level are more stable)

monday morning/thuesday evening 200mg each time.

You must use an AI on cycle.

I doubt that 1000 UI HCG is necessary but if your doc said so...
    You can also split it to twice a week 500ui.

Thread Information