GetPumped006 is offline New Member

Firt cycle in a long time

Hey guys, i ran a short test and dbol cycle a long time ago and never touched anything again its been 6 years since then im 32 6foot 205lbs. 8.5%bf so pretty solid shape ive been lifting a long time ive just always been naturally skinny so i figured id give it another shot. I thinking of running a cycle first of test only with 2cc a week and seeing how that goes then maybe some sustinon 250mg a week with dekka 250mg a week and Dbol not sure of dosage yet ive already had blood work done. thinking of running the 2nd cycle i talked about for 8weeks. just looking for input of what yall think

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    How many mgs per cc? Any hcg ? AI?

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Pct?

spiderman87 is offline Junior Member
    All depends on what you want to get out of your cycle....
    Size? Strength? Cut?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Given the time its been since you first cycle i would return to basics and get the most out of your cycle. Look at the following link for some solid cycles that include everything you need to maintain a healthy cycle.

Please ensure your diet is dialed in too. The Nutritional Forum will assist you in developing a solid diet that will reflect your intended goals.

**Most Common Beginners Cycles**

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?517175-Most-Common-Beginners-Cycles-Look-here..#.UJZv62fX_fs

GetPumped006 is offline New Member
    Havanakid I havent decieded what im going to run for my pct yet any suggestions?

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    As Mickey has stated (why is he banned??), you should go back to the basics. I would run the classic 500mg a week long estered test cycle for 12 weeks. Since you do have cycle experience you could also include an oral kickstart. But this time run HCG .

Thread Information