Thread: Equipoise

cuban1983 is offline Junior Member

Equipoise

Im about to get started on some Equipose...how toxic is it for the liver and would i have any problems drinking on it? (i know its counter-productive, and if i MUST abstain, i have no problem doing so)

Also, i have 40 clomids and bout 40 nolvadex for post-EQ just in case, im pretty sure thats enough for any instance but if not let me know so i can get some more.

Thanks

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    You want to run just EQ?? Why not a test with the EQ?

Im a pretty big dude naturally, i just want lean muscle and vascularity. im 230 lbs, 6'2". Test will make me a f 'n house

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Im actually on a EQ,SUSPENSION,WINSTROL stack as we speak. You shouldnt have any problems drinking on it, but why would you. Im asuming your want to get lean and vascular, so just stay away from the drinking! And keep up the cardio too.
    What else are you taking with the EQ? I would take something else with it..just depends on what your looking to gain.

Im using EQ 50mg/EOD
    Suspension 100mg/EOD
    Winny 50mg/EOD
    Nolvadex 20mg ED
    Proviron 20mg ED

Cardio everyday 45mins/morning

Im looking for the shredded/vascular look! Hope this helps!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Denali, you might want to consider running the suspension ED instead of EOD... there will be a noticable difference in gains.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    denali
    eq at 50mg eod is 150 to 200mg per week---very lose dose---are seeing any vascularity and results at that dose

cuban get some winny with it much better results
    aslo
    clomid is started 3 weeks after last eq injection---do 300mg day 1--100mg days 2-7 --than 50mgs days 8-14

I own my own business and i work a massive amount of hours, and sometimes im just too tired to get to the gym. The only other cycles ive done are a winny-only cycle and primo-only cycle, and i got good gains from both and have kept 90% of the gains from both of them. Ive heard great things about EQ, and i am eager to see its benefits, as ive heard they are of good quality and are maintainable over a long period of time. I already have sufficient mass (230, 6'2" 11%bf) so i just want to get lean muscle. I ask about the drinking because i have a string of weddings coming up and they are NO fun sobre.

thanks again

BTW i secured 10ml ttokyo 200mg EQ, how should i administer/over what period of time for best results.
    tapout - ill def consider the winny

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    if you dont want the size per se, just some strength and vascularity, then i'd run prop with the eq.
    water retention is minimal, and strength will increase dramatically vs. eq alone.
    eq has been known to decrease libido, so a little test wont hurt at all.

peace I4L

Originally posted by cuban1983
    BTW i secured 10ml ttokyo 200mg EQ, how should i administer/over what period of time for best results.
    tapout - ill def consider the winny
    well,
    you can run 200mg/week for 10 weeks but i'd rather see you get another vial, and run 400 for 10 weeks. if it were me, i'd get enough to run 400 for 12 weeks at least........but thats just me.

peace I4L

I have friends that dabbled in test, and they lost everything. thats my biggest fear, and thats why ive only done cycles with relatively low-anabolic effects.
    I would love to take some test, im just afraid of losing it afterwards....

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    To answer some of your ?s, yes I am just now starting to see some vascularity. Ive ran gear for years, and I find running low doses seems to work very well for me. I know how my body is. Thanks for your input though on the doses, might not work for you guys, but it works for me. Actually ive been on this cycle for about 3 weeks now and my training partner was gone for about 2 weeks and he hasnt seen me with my shirt off until yesterday, and he noticed it right away. Im actually gonna throw in some halotestin in a few weeks and see what happens.

hey bro,
    if your post cycle therapy is spot on, you shouldnt lose much. keep in mind you have to stay on long enough for the drugs to do their job though. this means the right doses for the right length of time. a lot of the stuff you hear in this thread has been proven time and time again.......
    listen to the advice these guys are giving you, they know how to cycle and they know how to come off.

peace I4L

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member

Re: Equipoise

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cuban1983
    [ if i MUST abstain, i have no problem doing so)

If it is no problem then i wouldnt do it.

Thread Information