Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

afraid to stop prop/fina

Check out my sig. I am going to start week 9, the last week for my prop and fina. I am just scared that once I quit the combo and run just winny that I will lose alot of gains since I won't be running clomid until after the winny is over. My test will be at an all time low I am guessing... and so far the winny hasn't shown me enough to think that it will keep me going strong. Should I stop worrying about it, run the prop/fina longer, or is it a possibility to start clomid therapy during the winny only weeks? I am completely shut down now, and I really want to get the clomid going soon after so I can get some sort of test back in me. Any suggestions?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    you need to extend the winny till week 13....the winny will keep you going for a while but then your gonna be shut down again....run the clomid starting at the end of week 13, run it 6 weeks that should improve you test levels...id alos reccomend getting some nolvadex and running that post cycle...Madmax

Sounds good, I'll try and get my hands on some more zambons to run another week. Thanks bro.

papapump112 is offline Junior Member
    what gains have u maid so far bro?
    im running the exact same cycle in 2 weeks...
    Thanks

good gains, up around 15 pounds and leaned out.

dangerous is offline New Member
    I'm just finishing week 10 of the same cycle. Gained about
    15 solid pounds and my strength went through the roof.
    I also ran 6 weeks worth of cytomel and clen .

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You'll probably drop water and be able to cut up the mass a bit easier without the estrogen aromatization from testosterone in there. I would certainly suggest beginning Clomid 50mg ED (with Winstrol 50mg ED) once you stop the Test/Tren and then load the Clomid as usual and stop the Winstrol 21 days after last Equipoise shot and stay on the Clomid for another 3-4 weeks post cycle.

wood is offline Associate Member
    I'm going to run a similar cycle soon and was wondering the same thing thatnks for the info.

papapump112 is offline Junior Member
    Any tips before I get on that cycle? Seen anything in particular that I should look out for?

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Bro eat lots of protein when you get off the Tren !!! It dissapeared on me but since I jumped on another cycle it all came right back hmmmm?

What I would do is get some more Prop definately. If you can of course. Run it w/ the Win and you can start the clomid on the third day and not miss a beat. That really is thte best option if you want Test in your system.

After I finished my 6week cycle, a little less than 2.5 weeks later I had fully rrecovered according to my blood results.

PROTEIN!!!!!

GandolfReturns is offline Junior Member
    How were your strenght gains on that cycle?

Im going to run the same execept winny will be wks 3-8, when should the clomid therapy commence. Im guessing Days after my last injections?

Thanks

zillamonster is offline Junior Member
    Bump MacGyver,
    I always crash bad after a fina/test cycle. I have learned to continue the prop for a few weeks, tapering down each week. You can take the prop with winny. I would do that then start Clomid 3 days after last prop inject. And eat plenty of protein!!!

Zilla

custom fit is offline Member
    protein can only help so much, so my question is, with prop/tren will you keep at least 80% of your gains with alot of PROTEIN and clomid?

And some you guys know i will be doing tren/winny with prop (maybe) is the "crash" just as bad.

i have been hearing nothing but great things about tren (fina), but i dont want to lose everything that i gained. Is deca a better solution than tren to keep your gains?

Sounds good everyone.

How about this. On week 10 I bring down the prop dose to 75mg/ed, and on week 11 (final week) I run the prop at 50mg/ed. Then I start clomid 3 days after prop/winny.

Would that be better than quitting the prop immediatly and jumping on 50mg/ed of clomid while continuing winny.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 05-23-2003 at 12:59 PM.

Update: On week 10 I stopped the fina completely and lowered my prop injects to 75mg ed. Losing the fina hindered my energy levels but keeping the prop kept me going.

On week 11 I was back off of the fina withdrawal and strength gains were showing, and I lowered my prop injects to 50mg ed. During this entire time I was still injecting 50mg winny.

Now is my first day into clomid therapy and slowly getting myself off of the prop really helped keep me stable the entire time. Haven't lost size and strength is still going up, although I lost some water weight from the prop. I know the prop/fina/winny cycle is popular for summer, so anyone starting this cycle should really take this slow ramp off of test into consideration.

Thread Information