Thread: 4 week cycle

topgun is offline New Member

4 week cycle

If the natural testosterone production shuts down in average after 30 DAYS. Wouldn't 4 week cycle be optimal, thus no clomid would be needed, at least not a long therapy? Naturally, it should be a fast acting drug like prop, so it doesn't stay in the system after few days.
    I stopped gaining last time after 4 or 5 weeks of my cycle, so i started to think about this. After 4 weeks 2 weeks off and then juice(fast acting) again for 4 weeks?
    Last edited by topgun; 12-06-2001 at 05:09 PM.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Hmmmmm, I also have thought about hitting 100mg of prop ed for 4-6 weeks along with fina & seeing what kind of results I'd get. I'm thinking less sides and your body would bounce back quicker. Plus you could hit a few more cycles a year. I'm very interested in what the big dogs gotta say about this. Bump it a for a bro!!

nautica is offline Associate Member
    No.

Your own production shuts down after 2 weeks. The short cycle theory will only work with 2 week cycles. If you go longer than 2 weeks you should go ahead and do a full 8 week cycle.

The theory suggest 2 weeks on and 3 weeks off.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    would u still have to use clomid though?... even if u stopped after 2 weeks?...

Nautica, has the 2 on 3 off worked for you?

The Iron Game Guest
    Depending on doses and aas used, disruption or shut off of bodys own testosterone will vary from individual to individual. It can happen a lot quicker than 2 weeks and can take a lot longer.

4 weeks with any esterified steroid will defintely require clomid for post cycle unless you have taken steroids with minimal influence on the hpt axis and taken steroids with a very short half life and taken in doses of all at once rather than spread out.

Forget short cycles 6-10 weeks is a good length depending on what you are using.

One of the main reasons why i thought of it is that after 4 weeks i rarely gain anymore(i make the 25-30 pounds in 4 weeks). But i guess i can retain the gains better if i let my body get accustomed to the new weight by prolonging the cycle.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by topgun
    Nautica, has the 2 on 3 off worked for you?
    Right now for certain reasons I am clean. But When I go back I am going to give it a try. It sounds good in theory, But I am still not 100% convinced.

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member

Thread Information