belva is offline Member

First time Clenb, already up to 120mcg day no side effect...should I Increase?

I see I sweet more when I workout but during the day I feel totally normal, as awake as if I just drank a cup of coffee but no side effect at all. Should I take more next cycle?

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    I see little effects from clen other than a raised heart rate at that dose. Are you using tabs or a liquid? Also, I see no need to go above 120-140 that's usually where I start and sit for 2 weeks at a time.
    Check your body temp before and after taking it

belva is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    I see little effects from clen other than a raised heart rate at that dose. Are you using tabs or a liquid? Also, I see no need to go above 120-140 that's usually where I start and sit for 2 weeks at a time.
    Check your body temp before and after taking it
    I'm taking tabs, parma grade. I start from 20mcg first day 40mcg second, 60mcg third day and then I add 20mcg every 3 days. Now I'm on 120mcg, 1 more day and then I'll stop. My protocol is 2 week on 2 week off.

My body temperature is normal, my heart rate and blood pressure is with in the normal range.

cgozz is offline Associate Member
    I was taking liquid clen ( was legit) did not have much affect on me, went all the way up to 160mcg. Took ketofein to up regulate receptors. I seem to have better results with ephedra.

belva is offline Member
    I'm doing pct and the main reason why I took clen is for his anti-catabolic effect.

skyjetcptn is offline New Member
    I've only used The Lion when it comes to clen . I'm fairly sensitive to it. I had a hard time at 100mcg. When I was at 120mcg I was shaking. I used Beny or Keto towards the end. Adding T3 was too much for me, but I know peps who've used it with great success. T3 made the jitters worse. I work a job where I need to be focused and smooth and the combo made it impossible.

Maybe try the Lion's product?

llfloris is offline New Member
    IMO maybe add another 20mcg to it and see how you are, see whether you notice any sides or not. Ive done 160mcg (40mcg tabs) for the past 2 days and still had no sides, or at least not noticeable anyway.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It's not about experiencing sides so please don't force more in in an attempt to notice any. As chiveon says, check your body temp, it's the only real indicator.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    I agree, the only way to tell if it's working is body temperature. Sides do not measure the strength of a compound; sides are your adverse reactions to the compounds!

Thread Information