Amptdog is offline New Member

Need expert advice !!!!!!

I am currently on TRT and HRT test cyp 200 which I upd to 300/wk and HGH 2.5/twice day with two days off, I am doing a cut cycle ATM with 50/50/50 I just wanted to know when I start my next cycle if DECA 300 is a good mix with EQ200? Or should I just do the DECA with the TEST and HGH or do they stack well together? I have everything I need for PCT I've done plenty of research and I have friends that are amateur bodybuilders but everyone seems to have a different opinion on the subject, can someone help? I will provide my size height and weight if needed, thank you

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    yes...stats please

Am 45 yrs old been lifting 8yrs and 2yrs solid with only a week break for full recovery every 5-6 mnths, I am 5'10 235lbs 19% bf if this helps

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amptdog View Post
    I am currently on TRT and HRT test cyp 200 which I upd to 300/wk and HGH 2.5/twice day with two days off, I am doing a cut cycle ATM with 50/50/50 I just wanted to know when I start my next cycle if DECA 300 is a good mix with EQ200? Or should I just do the DECA with the TEST and HGH or do they stack well together? I have everything I need for PCT I've done plenty of research and I have friends that are amateur bodybuilders but everyone seems to have a different opinion on the subject, can someone help? I will provide my size height and weight if needed, thank you
    You have to run test as a base to every cycle
    Test deca is a good mix. I wouldn't waste money on eq.
    Test
    Deca
    Ai (to control estro and bloat)

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Everyone will continue to have a different opinion on the subject, but don't let that distract you. Here are mine;

Equipoise - Essentially a waste of money. The only aspect of the body that it seems to affect is the want for food, which of course is a good thing. But if you discipline yourself to eat every 2-4 hours, you'll eventually be hungry every 2-4 hours without spending money on Equipoise. Save that money for something more effective, like lean meats from the grocery store.

Nandrolone (deca ) - I used to love this compound, but upon reading what seems to be overwhelming evidence of a direct correlation between nandrolone and the hardening of the arteries, and thus heart disease, I stay away from it. Now that I'm well into my mid-thirties, I find myself concerned with the health of my heart, and at 45, you certainly should be as well. Not to mention the fact that this is the only compound I've experimented with which causes gynecomastia (bitch tit) for me.

Personally, I've digressed to test-only cycles. But on another note, you really need to decrease your body fat percentage quite a bit before beginning a cycle. The higher your body fat, the higher the estrogenic side effects seem to be. What this means, in a nutshell, is that cycling at your current bf will only cause the ill-found aesthetics of that fat to be expounded upon.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    yes...stats please
    Umm, i believe the OP asked for "expert" advice. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    Everyone will continue to have a different opinion on the subject, but don't let that distract you. Here are mine;

Equipoise - Essentially a waste of money. The only aspect of the body that it seems to affect is the want for food, which of course is a good thing. But if you discipline yourself to eat every 2-4 hours, you'll eventually be hungry every 2-4 hours without spending money on Equipoise. Save that money for something more effective, like lean meats from the grocery store.

Nandrolone (deca ) - I used to love this compound, but upon reading what seems to be overwhelming evidence of a direct correlation between nandrolone and the hardening of the arteries, and thus heart disease, I stay away from it. Now that I'm well into my mid-thirties, I find myself concerned with the health of my heart, and at 45, you certainly should be as well. Not to mention the fact that this is the only compound I've experimented with which causes gynecomastia (bitch tit) for me.

Personally, I've digressed to test-only cycles. But on another note, you really need to decrease your body fat percentage quite a bit before beginning a cycle. The higher your body fat, the higher the estrogenic side effects seem to be. What this means, in a nutshell, is that cycling at your current bf will only cause the ill-found aesthetics of that fat to be expounded upon.
    Agreed ^^.

Great advice guys, thank you so much I will look into something different

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post

great answer, I agree.

Thread Information