Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BBrian
  • 1 Post By WMSuperSport

Thread: Online order, use own adress or what?

WMSuperSport is offline Associate Member

Online order, use own adress or what?

After tons of research, exhausting any chance of local sources, and finding a place online worthy of risking a first online buy, whats that safest way to get it landed?

I think MoneyPak seems the best anonymous pymnt. I've read many stories of PO boxes, people using their own adresses, but is there a best way to be the safest if the narrow chance of something bad with LE happens? I truly know I'm being paranoid, but being new I just want a little piece of mind knowing I made the best educated decision. I am going to do it one way or another, just researching the smartest move. I know there's pros/cons to each method, but maybe someone here can teach me a better way that I don't know about. Thanks in advance

I also already understand that probably no matter what I do, if they want to get me for my tiny personal order, they already have plenty of ways to do it through internet info, emails, phone calls, etc, Im sure

MrKilliWiggle is offline Associate Member
    Done multiple times through WU using my own address if you have a reliable source I mean its just the risk you take I mean the worst I've ever heard or seen happen is you get a seizure letter the feds don't kick down your door and attack you lol.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    I've always been a little paranoid about this too, but the only problem I've seen anyone have is product being seized at customs - and that's as far as it has gone. The trick is to find a source that will ship from within the states. Speaking subjectively, though, unless you're having redistribution-size orders shipped to you, I wouldn't be concerned with a government agency knocking on your door and putting you in a dark room with a lamp shining on your face like Sylvester Stallone in Rambo III.

I'm your worst nightmare.
    ~John James Rambo, Special Forces, U.S. Army
    CanadianBeefcake likes this.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I do. I've gotten seizure letters. Just ignore it. The sender is the one who has to answet for it, not the receiver. Someone puts my name and address on a parcel and ships it? So. I don't control that. Has nothing to do with me!

Also, the comment about funding a domestic source. Almost no risk. M2¢

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Just order enough for personal use (one cycle...)and you'll have nothing to worry about.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by BBJT200 View Post
    Just order enough for personal use (one cycle...)and you'll have nothing to worry about.
    I always hate these statements. There is ALWAYS something to worry about. All it takes is a package being damged, a nosy postal worker or an over zelious customs agent.

Hell...lets think about this scenario. Customs seizes multiple orders from the same location and they work with DEA to build a case. They decide to go after you and many others who have ordered from the same source in order to build historical info. They bust you (the buyer) in hopes that the felony charge will get you to work for them.

Bottom line is..it's a numbers game but there is always a risk.

Ok, how about this:

Make sure the address you receive the pack at is completely clean. I mean zero drugs, dont even have your computer there.
    When you get the package, let it sit by the door for a week. Don't open it.

The worst that can happen is if they are doing a controlled delivery, they'll search your place and find nothing but an unopened pack. ....they literally have nothing to build a case on you for. Just say you didnt know what was in the pack and didnt feel comfortable opening it

Vino 1 is offline New Member
    Its the risk u run man. I use my own address and name. Like they said its a numbers game. Never had any problems myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Vino 1 View Post
    Its the risk u run man. I use my own address and name. Like they said its a numbers game. Never had any problems myself.
    It still makes me nervous every time...but i follow the protocol i outlined above, and realistically there is nothing they can get you on.

*Use a VPN for all of your online activity
    *ship to your parents house or something
    *Live with roommates? Ship it to someone who doesnt live there, but sign for it anyway. Make sure your place is clean in case they search

Vino 1 is offline New Member
    It still makes me nervous every time...but i follow the protocol i outlined above, and realistically there is nothing they can get you on.

*Live with roommates? Ship it to someone who doesnt live there, but sign for it anyway. Make sure your place is clean in case they search
    I really just get nervous about getting thru customs. Once it makes it thru that I breathe a sigh of relief.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Just find a domestic supplier, there are plenty of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    Just find a domestic supplier, there are plenty of them.
    also a good strategy. It's nice to get things for cheap, though like caber, etc from overseas. injectibles/oral steroids definitely go domestic if you can.

Lots of good stuff here guys. Very helpful and thank you very much.

I live in a rental and get packages all the time for other people who used to live here.

Whats the negative possibilities of using a fake name, other than trying to resolve a refund or something? I feel alot better doing this in case worst comes to worse

Whats a VPN?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    GET A PO BOX!!

you don't want your "supplier" to have your actual home address, do you?

dom1983 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WMSuperSport View Post
    Lots of good stuff here guys. Very helpful and thank you very much.

I live in a rental and get packages all the time for other people who used to live here.

Whats the negative possibilities of using a fake name, other than trying to resolve a refund or something? I feel alot better doing this in case worst comes to worse
    I dunno about America but over here using a fake name is fraud and will land you in just as much, if not more, trouble. So I wouldn't leap out of the pan just to land on the fire :P

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Reveres always risk involved but it's a chance you take. I use western union in store with cash so I don't have a credit card linked to that. Otherwise I just go with real name and real address. Never had an issue

awesome

Jason916 is offline New Member
    Whats the best web to buy Sust & Deca ???

3day is offline Member
    Poor jason didn't read the rules. I use WU pay with cash and use real name and address.I work a state job so yea i'm a little paranoid. But i have never bought overseas.

Jason, you cant ask anything related to where to buy or anything like that. You should read the rules better before posting anymore. There are other forums that are uncensored but this one is for educational purposes, not fishing for sources. It's for your own good and keeps the quality and integrity of this community from scammers. I wouldn't answer any PMs or emails about sources now.

3day - thanks for the info buddy, I appreciate it. I feel less paranoid seeing alot of people doing it with no troubles.
    Lunk1 likes this.

crashfirepm53 is offline Associate Member
    Ok, how about this:

Make sure the address you receive the pack at is completely clean. I mean zero drugs, dont even have your computer there.
    When you get the package, let it sit by the door for a week. Don't open it.

The worst that can happen is if they are doing a controlled delivery, they'll search your place and find nothing but an unopened pack. ....they literally have nothing to build a case on you for. Just say you didnt know what was in the pack and didnt feel comfortable opening it
    Thats good advice if you live in Mayberry. Seriously, if it was a controlled delivery, you'd have to sign for it or there is no control. They're not gonna leave it at your door and then sit there for a week waiting for you to take it inside and/or open it and leaving outside for a week as you walk past it 5 times a day looks a bit suspicious.
    If you ordered it off the internet, email, website whatever the ip address you used they know. Likely you viewed all that on your phone so your screwed there.
    You take a chance, you may get caught. If you ordered international and its a small personal order, your likely ok. Track the package. View info often. I saw mine stuck in San Fran for a long time. 3 days later I got the letter from customs to claim it if its mine. Ignore and forget about it.
    I did have a coworker source at a part time job so I bought stuff face to face, made phone calls etc. 6pm news , I see his mugshot, video of tons of roids in his apt. and I called him twice earlier that day. I shit my pants, called my girlfriend to get rid of it all but nothing happened.
    Basically, it's a roll of the dice but don't worry to much.

I think the bottom line is, no matter how anonymous and careful you are about covering your tracks, if they want someone bad enough for a little bit of juice they will find a way through ip addresses, email, etc. It would be nice to research how all that crap works and can be tracked and then compensate for it. But I figure by already being on these boards and talking about this has already nailed the coffin, so fvck it I guess.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    There is a little place in Utah, well not so little where they monitor ALL emails, phone calls and transactions over the Internet. They are all recorded, if they really want us they will get us. If its for personal use don't worry about it. They not worried about little guys as long as your source has nothing to do with funding terrorism then you should be ok. In this day and age of surveillance and the us government doing whatever they want, if they want you their gonna get you. Find a domestic source at least they are somewhat safer.

wow, i have no problem believing that

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    I definantly diagree with the domestic being safer! Think about it, if your ordering from say Turkey, those guy's could give 2 shit's who their sending to! But if you have a local source and they get busted, guess who's name their gonna have for sure! If my stuff get's stopped by custums, I just send a copy of the seizure letter, and they resend it! Because their not out anything! Custums isn't going to Turkey to hunt anybody down!

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Anything is possible,
    Last edited by poppz; 05-19-2013 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Wrong words

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    There is a little place in Utah, well not so little where they monitor ALL emails, phone calls and transactions over the Internet. They are all recorded, if they really want us they will get us. If its for personal use don't worry about it. They not worried about little guys as long as your source has nothing to do with funding terrorism then you should be ok. In this day and age of surveillance and the us government doing whatever they want, if they want you their gonna get you. Find a domestic source at least they are somewhat safer.
    I don't think the place in Utah is open yet but you are correct about all it's spy stuff!

Thread Information