Power-BB is offline Associate Member

losing gear.....errrrr

Whenever I'm about to inject I always flick to get the air bubbles out. But whenever i press to get the air bubbles out i lose a couple drops of gear each time. Is this normal or is there some technique to not losing gear. Pisses me off cause it seems like a few drops that i could be injecting rather than losing it.

Power

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    i draw the solution all the way in, then flick it to get the bubbles to the top, then press. All the air comes out first, and just a small drop is on the needle, which helps for lubrication.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    the few drops you inject can be made up simply. If you are not eating totally clean - cut out one bad thing a week from one meal and that will more then make up for the few mg's you loose over the coarse of an entire cycle.

divx is offline Junior Member
    I leave the needle in the vial when I push out the air. Just tilt the vial sideways and get the head of the pin above the liquid, then just push it out.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Well I should have mentioned it before but I'm drawing from amps. I pull all the juice out, then the rest i keep drawing till i get every last bit of it. Afterwards i flip over my needle, flick a few times, push air, flick a few times, push air. but 4 or 5 drops still seem to drop and get wasted. I think next time I'm going to draw, and hold the needle upside down for a while, flick and then keep pushing air out.

I don't know does no one else have this problem?

Thread Information