BR0DIE is offline Associate Member

Clen/Osta/S4 Cutting cycle

Right now I'm 6'0 around 195lbs and 16% bodyfat.

I plan to cut down to 10% or below before the summer.

I'll be running this cycle for 8 weeks.

Clen : 100mcg (2 week's on, 2 weeks off)
    Osta: 12.5mg for 6 weeks
    S4: 50mg for 6 weeks

The remaining 2 weeks I will use some nolva as a precaution.

How is my dosing and is there a better way to cycle Clen?

I think I'm adding keto with the clen , 1mg at night starting on the third week.

Is 8 weeks of Clen safe?

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    clen is never 'safe'

Quote Originally Posted by BBJT200 View Post
    clen is never 'safe'
    Nothing on this board is safe, I mean is it overly risky.

Zoey101Fan is offline Banned
    Clen is generally tapered up in dose starting at 20mcg and raising it by 20mcg every other day until you hit 100 or 120mcg. 2 weeks on/2weeks off is the correct way to use it also.

SARMS suck for cutting and they suppress you pretty dam hard. you WILL need pct for a sarms cycle. It would be a much better choice to run testosterone instead of SARMS.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    If you're gonna use keto use it from day one. Hen you can run the clen for twice as long and it eliminates most sides. Try that with 100mcg ED

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoey101Fan
    Clen is generally tapered up in dose starting at 20mcg and raising it by 20mcg every other day until you hit 100 or 120mcg. 2 weeks on/2weeks off is the correct way to use it also.

SARMS suck for cutting and they suppress you pretty dam hard. you WILL need pct for a sarms cycle. It would be a much better choice to run testosterone instead of SARMS.
    So you would only get to 120mcg for 3 days out of 14. Is that really what you're saying?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

D2'd is offline Junior Member
    When I used SARM 4, within 5 days at 25/day, my vision sucked. Everything was yellow in the daytime and at night I had a huge black dot in my vision field. Dropped to 12.5/day and it cleared itself up within about 7-10 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoey101Fan View Post

Please can someone who actually knows what they're talking about respond.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    All I can speak to is clen . I started at 40-80-100-120 then cruised for two weeks my first time. Now I jump on 120/140 right away and stay there. It all depends on how you handle the sides. I have taken 200mcf before and I still barely get shakes, I take 1g of taurine daily for cramps, and 1mg of keto before bed every night.
    If you follow this you should have no problem shedding 1-2% bf over a cycle or two of it

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    All I can speak to is clen . I started at 40-80-100-120 then cruised for two weeks my first time. Now I jump on 120/140 right away and stay there. It all depends on how you handle the sides. I have taken 200mcf before and I still barely get shakes, I take 1g of taurine daily for cramps, and 1mg of keto before bed every night.
    If you follow this you should have no problem shedding 1-2% bf over a cycle or two of it
    good info

I love clen but I prefer the two weeks on two off. Gives me a chance to adjust my diet to keep losing weight on the off weeks just not as fast.

I'll start at 60 and go up by 20 a day to 120 max. I've tried 140 a day but my workouts sucked as I felt like I was going to pass out. I've never run keto and I need 2g of taurine a day to keep the cramps at bay. I also drink 2 gallons of water a day.

The key to any clen cycle is to LISTEN TO YOUR BODY.

What PCT would you guys use with this?

Thread Information