blsizzler is offline New Member

Newbie looking for advice

Hello from the UK,

I am looking to start my first cycle and need all the advice I can get (what to take, when to take it etc). I have been training for ten years, at least five to six days a week. I have made good gains naturally and have put in a lot of hard work. My diet is currently right on point and has been for the last 6 months. I eat around 5-6 times a day and would say have 3,500 to 4000 calories per day. My stats are as follows,

Age- 30
    Height- 6ft 4
    Weight - 253lb
    BF% - 20% (when taken last month)

I have observed this forum for the last month and hope I have included some of the things that mostly get questioned?

Looking forward to some response and chatting to some like minded people.

AlinSR is offline new member
    I would suggest you get your bf down below 15% before you start aas.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    We dont hand out cycles and dosages. You do the research and propose a cycle that fits your goals. It will then be critiqued.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Welcome, you look like you got some good foundation to work with but your bf is to high to start AAS IMHO. If you adjust your diet and increase your cardio and drop your bf down to 15% or under than you will be in a far better place to start your cycling. If you start at such high bf you are going to be prone to sides which isn't a wise thing to do. Best of luck over the coming few months in dropping your bf

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Im still not a firm believer in this high bf no good to start aas. Sides can be managed such as e2, cholesterol, blood pressure. I would like to see some good studies on this. Look at powerlifters there fat.

Test helped me to cut from 20% bf to 12% Although i did get gyno but thats my fault for not taking an AI i went with the "shel be right" attitude
    Last edited by Euroholic; 05-20-2013 at 06:34 AM.

spiderman87 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with everyone. All depends on what you want out of a cycle but I personally use when I've hit a wall. When my body can no longer go to the next step. I don't use it as a way to lose weight....I use it to get over the hump...
    I'd say get your BF under 15% and see where's your at. Get the most out of your body so the results you get are the greatest.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Im still not a firm believer in this high bf no good to start aas. Sides can be managed such as e2, cholesterol, blood pressure. I would like to see some good studies on this. Look at powerlifters there fat.

Test helped me to cut from 20% bf to 12% Although i did get gyno but thats my fault for not taking an AI i went with the "shel be right" attitude
    When you have a high bf % it increases the conversion factor of testosterone to estrogen, this will increase the sides related to high estrogen. You can also be more likely to higher water retention sides and increased BP when you have a higher BF %. Fat cell receptors have more of an affinity to aromatising so if you have more fat cells than you have more of a chance estrogen related sides. Its not wise to start a cycle for another reason because the bounce off dropping bf naturally into a cycle is far more productive in size and strength gains and also what a waste of a cycle to only just drop bf when it can easily be obtained naturally if you know what your doing. There are a lot of negatives cycling at bf and a high number of positives for cycling after you have dropped bf....

blsizzler is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman87
    I agree with everyone. All depends on what you want out of a cycle but I personally use when I've hit a wall. When my body can no longer go to the next step. I don't use it as a way to lose weight....I use it to get over the hump...
    I'd say get your BF under 15% and see where's your at. Get the most out of your body so the results you get are the greatest.
    That's is exactly where i am! I have hit a wall with my training! And have a strong muscular base but want to improve further, I tested my bf today and it was 18% so it's moving in the right direction!I have adjusted my diet and added AM cardio. Any other tips on getting this down?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Hit the nutrition section good guys there very smart at getting you to where you want to be.

Thread Information