Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AlinSR

Thread: Injecting in glute (and limp few days after?)

VenicePump is offline Associate Member

Injecting in glute (and limp few days after?)

I am just curious anyone ever had someone tell them they limped every once and awhile. Like I had 2 people say something to me already (2 dates). Like one girl said are ok, you look like your in pain. I said what do you mean, she said you look like you limped. I did not think anything about it until the next girl said something too. I asked this girl tonight, I said have I been walking like this all night. She said no, your walking normal, but I noticed you kind of limp a few times.

Well then I am thinking in my head what the hell. I was like my glute feels just a tiny sore, but nothing bad at all. I have not even paid attention to it (thinking this in my head). So then I tell her I did hurt that leg about a week ago (which I did not of course ha) and I told her to tell me if she catches me doing what she seen again.

Later on in the night we are walking by the beach, she said you just did it. I looked down and still could not figure out what she was saying. Funny thing is both girls said it was my right leg (I inject in my right glute). I think what they are referring to is when we start walking really slow I start using my left foot a bit more. I have no clue why though. Because I am not in bad pain at all and have not paid attention to it at all, but I did notice tonight my glute is sore (just a little bit). I think I better start injecting in my deltoid or something. Because I might just be ignoring the small little glute pain and my leg might be not balancing in completely right due to the injection. I am not sure...

Has anyone experienced this?

BTW I been injecting twice weekly in same glute (right one). I am not sure if it's the type of test I am injecting or what...
    Last edited by VenicePump; 05-19-2013 at 12:14 AM.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    It's all in your head.

And...you should practice site rotation. hit both glutes. This prevents the buildup of scar tissue

VenicePump is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBJT200 View Post
    It's all in your head.

And...you should practice site rotation. hit both glutes. This prevents the buildup of scar tissue
    What do you mean in my head? I had two people say they noticed me limp. What's funny is that they both said my right leg. The first person I was like whatever, but then this same girl said the same thing a week later (a day after my injection). Then this other girl I met, she knows nothing about me. Then tonight she brought it up. She said are you in pain. I said no, she said well I noticed you limped. She asked me everything was ok... Then it hit me, I was thinking man something is funny. Then as I mentioned in this post, I asked her if I been doing this all night, she said no you been walking fine. But I just happen to see it a few times with your right leg...

Doom44 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VenicePump View Post

What do you mean in my head? I had two people say they noticed me limp. What's funny is that they both said my right leg. The first person I was like whatever, but then this same girl said the same thing a week later (a day after my injection). Then this other girl I met, she knows nothing about me. Then tonight she brought it up. She said are you in pain. I said no, she said well I noticed you limped. She asked me everything was ok... Then it hit me, I was thinking man something is funny. Then as I mentioned in this post, I asked her if I been doing this all night, she said no you been walking fine. But I just happen to see it a few times with your right leg...
    I think what he means is you think too much !!!

AlinSR is offline new member
    It's part of the game, get used to it.
    BBrian likes this.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    BBJT is right though, you need to rotate injection sites. Injecting the same place twice a week is going to saturate that area with oil and will probably interfere with absorption, aside from building up scar tissue. I prefer my glutes, upper and lower quads. I've used my delts in the past, but I can't stand the way it makes them feel.

Thread Information