week 7
    1cc eq days 1 and 4
    week 8
    1cc eq days 1 and 4
    week 9
    1cc eq days 1 and 4
    week 10
    1cc eq days 1 and 4

Im at the start of week 4 and havent really put on any wieght I lost 7lbs the first 2 weeks and gained back 5 in the 3rd the first few weeks the dbol's were killing my appetite but thankfully the eq has started to kick in and my appetite has definitely improved, Ive gotten extremely vascular and my endurance has improved but havent seen much as far as strenght, Im looking to throw something in after week 8 maybe some test or deca havent really decided yet. I havent noticed much from the d-bol's no significant increase in strength, weight, or sides only a loss of appetite it wasnt really like i wasnt hungry just had to force myself to eat, is this common with this type of dbol? The workouts have definitely improved better pump and so on Im sure you guys know, just wondering if you guys may have some input on these types of pills Ive checked the other sites hopefully ive verified there not fake there pink octagons scored around the edges line on one side and the snake with the arrow through the head on the other side unfortunitely I dont have a camera to put them on here. Would I be stupid to run the dbols for more than 5 weeks like say to week 8 even at a low dose like 25mg's also Im taking the dbols like this
    2 at 5:30am
    2 at 9:00am
    2 at 2:30pm
    2 at 4:00pm
    does this sound ok?
    My diet is getting better like I said the first few weeks I was on a high protein, low carb, low calorie diet as the only thing I could really get down was my protein shakes Im back to about 3000 calories at around 100g of protein hopefully now that Im getting my appetite back ill be back to 5000 calories and 200g of protein by week 6.
    Im 24, 180lbs started cycle at 190 5'10
    16" biceps
    46"chest
    32" waist
    24" quads.
    no great increases hoping to see some soon, any and all input would be greatly appreciated .

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    So, if I'm understanding this correctly, you're 21 days in? That's not necessarily enough time to see benefits from the eq (and, truthfully, I'm of the opinion that you won't see a whole lot of gains period, as eq, in my research, largely appears to be a "complimentary agent"...working best when stacked...preferably with a test). However, have you received any other biofeedback that might indicate the dbol is legit, as I'd have expected by this time you would have received some definitive strength gains (though the dose is on the low end of moderate)? Any increase in blood pressure? Increased pumps? Lower back pumps? Headaches, bloat, etc? I ask because I'd have to suspect that the dbol might not be legit, is underdosed, or the dose you're taking (though it would probably do the trick at your weight) isn't sufficient?

Other than that, how did you go about designing this cycle and what are the goals? Your post seems to indicate that you expect strenght gains for sure and I'd think size as well. You won't receive much in the way of either on eq alone.

Additionally (and lastly) I'm quite concerned by your comment "Im looking to throw something in after week 8 maybe some test or deca havent really decided yet." In the midst of week four of a cycle is NOT the time to be planning the addition of test. As you're already well into the cycle, I don't know what to say other than that this appears to have been VERY poorly planned out, and I'd even go so far as to suggest (if you can't add prop immediately) you stop, chalk it up to experience and do some real research. Otherwise, I think you're setting yourself up for certain dissapointmetn and likely health concerns.

NobleSavage22 is offline New Member
    Im only looking for minimal gains right now somewhere in the 10 to 15lb range over the 10 weeks really just preparation for the summer, my only reason for throwing the deca or test in around week 8 was if I didnt get the gains I wanted like say if the dbol was fake, like you said I wont see much from eq alone just I have started seeing a little from the eq mainly an increase in my appetite just over the last few days and if im not mistaken that is a sign that it has kicked in. Ive been getting more headaches, no bloat, definately better pumps, and although I havent gotten much stronger I have been able to do more reps at my max weights and I have gotten stronger with some body parts but minimal like 5 to 10lbs depending on which part, my reason for choosing dbol was for significant increases in strenght and minor weight gain but it seems so far im just shedding bodyfat. The only way I will throw test or deca in at week 8 is if I dont get the results I want and Im not asking for a whole lot otherwise At the conclusion of week 10 ill start chlomid therapy take a month off and start my test, deca, and winstrol cycle and run that for another 10 weeks. I have done research but theres only so much research you can do before you have to try it yourself, fortunitely I have you guys here to critique me and tell me im doing shit wrong. Like I said Im only looking for minimal gains and from what I read I should have thrown test in from the start but I wasnt too sure of poking myself a whole shitload if times but I have gotten better with the needles and from what Ive been told and read dbol and eq is a great first cycle 25 to 40mg is the recommended dose for dbol and 150 to 400mgs is the weekly dosage of eq and a great man once told me the only thing that goes up with dose are the sides, that being said what advice would you give me on my current cycle.
    thanks again

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by NobleSavage22
    I read I should have thrown test in from the start but I wasnt too sure of poking myself a whole shitload if times but I have gotten better with the needles
    You could have used enanthate and simply shot it with the eq...problem solved. That being said, I have heard and known of people who've garnered relatively fantastic gains from eq alone or deca alone cycles. Maybe they just react well to that particular drug and maybe you'll be fortunate enough to be in that group. Simply throwing test (unless it's prop or suspension) or deca in at week eight, however, won't do much as I understand it, as, even with the "eq frontload" that separate component will still take 4 weeks or so to kick in, at which point your cycle would be ending. As I mentioned previously, if halfway through a cycle you felt compelled to add something, it'd have to be prop, fina or some other similar fast-acting component. Do a search for eq only cycles, as I think someone recently had a pretty detailed report on their eq only cycle.

Thread Information