Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BBJT200
  • 1 Post By Until_It_Sleeps

Thread: Exposing steroid acne/marks to public

anahny is offline Associate Member

Exposing steroid acne/marks to public

I'm just curious to how many people expose their steroid acne/marks to the public. Rather being wearing tank tops to the gym etc. Or do you just prefer to cover it up. This question varies from person to person as everyone sees things differently. Some people don't want it to be obvious that they use aas. So I want to know whatgguy's do.

Btw hope I posted this in th right spot.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I wear tanks and racerbacks all the time

When I first started cycling I couldn't get a handle on the acne. It looked terrible. After a few years my body got used to the cycles and the acne slowed down quite a bit (I'm also taking a lower dosage). I don't have any acne but I still leave my shirt on. Call me conservative or shy.

zinghigh89 is offline Junior Member
    Mine didn't get half as bad until I came off gear then my body got pissed off at me and broke out pretty bad on my back, shoulders, and face. I got a pretty good handle on the break outs on my face but my back and shoulders still don't look so great. I cover up. I covered up before the acne too tho.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    I don't have too much acne but more stretch marks, STILL WEAR TANK TOPS a lot!

anahny is offline Associate Member
    I used to wear racer backs all the time. Didn't really like tank tops much as I didn't like things tight around my waist. But not just t shirts. It's warm again and want to show off my hard work lol but too self conscious. I've seen a few people at the gym with tank tops and acne. Now I look at everyone's back and shoulders to see if I see acne or marks lol. But i don't want people doing that to me so I have to cover up. Thanks for the replies guys

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Tanks all he time. No acne I keep my estrogen under contol

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    i dont really "break out" per se but i do get acne on my back and shoulders and face, just here and there though, but 1/2 the time its realllly big pimples that are just horrid... ill only wear tanks if the acne is under control

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As fit to be old illuded to acne or backne can often be avoided by using an AI to control estrogen levels.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Yeah should've added my acne isn't bad, just tons of stretch marks

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    I wear it with pride, and my stretch marks are like victory scars.
    Java Man likes this.

AlinSR is offline new member
    If I get even one zit, I think people are going to look at me and notice.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I'm so shy I wear a ski mask to the gym. No way I'm exposing skin!

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    I always wear a wife beater or an old metal Tee I've cut to nothing. Only time I wear a real shirt is for squats or in pct when my acne gets bad.
    I've been at my gym for 10yrs now everyone knows who cycles and who doesn't that's a regular there. Just noone talks about it. Besides, I've had minor-major acne since I started lifting. No changes now

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Is it true if you never really had acne you have less of a chance of getting it while cycling or no?

I never had acne beyond the usual teen zit on the forehead or tip of the nose/chin when in hs but gear gives me bad acne on the upper arms. I don't inject there either so I'd have to say at least in my case acne propensity is not a factor. Just freakish arm zits for no reason!

I don't really wear ski masks and sweats to the gym either lol... T shirt with a wifebeater underneath. I use the t shirt as a towel/do rag when I get through the warm up. I don't really care who may or may not think I'm juicing. I don't talk to anyone in the gym. I'm there to work out not jaw jack

Until_It_Sleeps is offline Female Member
    My physique tells people what the hell I do.

I always wear a tank top, but I tan as much as I can. If I'm broken out I use Dermablend, it's makeup that was meant to cover tattoos. Very opaque and heavy and meant to be used on the body, not the face. Waterproof and will last a workout. If you look close you can see my skin is not perfect but it doesn't look nasty. Guys could probably use it too; people would just think it was some kind of self tanner.
    sonmychest likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps View Post
    My physique tells people what the hell I do.

I always wear a tank top, but I tan as much as I can. If I'm broken out I use Dermablend, it's makeup that was meant to cover tattoos. Very opaque and heavy and meant to be used on the body, not the face. Waterproof and will last a workout. If you look close you can see my skin is not perfect but it doesn't look nasty. Guys could probably use it too; people would just think it was some kind of self tanner.
    Human bondo! I like that idea might try that.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this is a good thread as it has been mentioned before if you have a lot of acne while on or when you come off its more then likely out of control estrogen which can be controlled with an AI or coming off with a proper pct protocol. This means getting bloodwork and interpreting the results and acting on them.

I have had acne on my back here and there since I first hit puberty so ofi course cycling brought it back but I follow a strict protocol which includes showering twice a day at least, tanning when I can, using the proper acne care products, never touching my face or areas that are prone to getting pimples, eating a clean diet, maintaining my E2 at a low level, and washing my clothes often and with hypoallergenic detergent.

I too have stretch marks and some scars but you can buy products such as mederma that with time will restore your skin back to what is use to be pre cycling or lifting or whatever. Also there are certain skin lightening and erasing products that a dermatologist can help you with or even otc @ walgreens. I wear tank tops and sleeveless shirts despite having a pimple here or there. Not going to stop me from showing off my hard work and when you reach a certain size people who aren't ignorant know you are cycling.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I think a combo of controlling estrogen and cleanliness are key. Many guys are prone and look to accutane or other prescription products. I just hate the the north star on the tip of the nose. That just the worse.

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588
    Yeah should've added my acne isn't bad, just tons of stretch marks
    Yeah I have stretch marks pretty bad minimal acne though

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707
    Is it true if you never really had acne you have less of a chance of getting it while cycling or no?
    I don't know, my acne was normal during teen years and it hasn't really flared up on my current cycle, I think it is though

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh412

I don't know, my acne was normal during teen years and it hasn't really flared up on my current cycle, I think it is though
    Continuing with your cycle then I see! I doubt that acne will be your only side.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ive never suffered with acne or the white headed pimple army normally. On cycle i experience quite a few tiny "pimples" id call em. N few spots my mrs has weirdly taken quite an enjoyment in eradicating.

Down the gym or going out. Dont really cross my mind. Most ppl would simply think its spots n thats it. I just do wyat id. I spend enuff time thinking about that to worrying what other ppl think. I doubt ppl pay that much attention

I get more ppl assume im on roids cuz of my size more than anything else

Until_It_Sleeps is offline Female Member
    My first cycle, sust and win, gave me no acne. I never really broke out until I started using deca , and of course the tren made it worse.

I must be the only one who wants those tricep stretch marks...that's how you know you're finally big enough! But I don't know if females can get that big even on gear, and I don't want 22+ inch arms anyway. Plus I had two babies with no stretch marks so maybe my skin just doesn't get them.

Thread Information