anahny is offline Associate Member

Abnormally high test levels, no sex driv. 5 months aafter cycle???

I'm 27 and finished a tren cycle back in January. Did 4 weeks pct nolva and clomid. Here's the thing, I'm not horny and don't care about sex. If my girl starts kissing me or something I get hard asssteel. I just don't want to have sex. On top of that I'm still getting acne on my chest

So I decided to get blood work done thinking I still have low test. Doctor told me my levels are too high. Over 1000/dl I do believe. She thinks I'm using test right now due to the levels being so high. I'm happy it's high but was curious to why since I haven't cycled in 5 months. I should be back in my normal range which is around 700.

Also is it possible my estrogen levelsare too high which ccould be why I still have no sex Drive.?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anahny View Post
    I'm 27 and finished a tren cycle back in January. Did 4 weeks pct nolva and clomid. Here's the thing, I'm not horny and don't care about sex. If my girl starts kissing me or something I get hard asssteel. I just don't want to have sex. On top of that I'm still getting acne on my chest

So I decided to get blood work done thinking I still have low test. Doctor told me my levels are too high. Over 1000/dl I do believe. She thinks I'm using test right now due to the levels being so high. I'm happy it's high but was curious to why since I haven't cycled in 5 months. I should be back in my normal range which is around 700.

Also is it possible my estrogen levelsare too high which ccould be why I still have no sex Drive.?
    yep,

also labido can be many factors e2/prolactin etc etc. did you take caber or anything on cycle? how was sex drive on cycle?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Shouldn't 4 weeks of pct take care of esto lvs?

It should in most cases or at least help, but theres no way to tell unless we had a panel for that, but like i said. Test is not the only thing responsible for labido. nor is e2... but they are factors.

Im on tren now.. I have high test levels and E2 is in range and ZIP zero sex drive. Everyone is different.. Tren is so androgenic it can have complete opposite sides from one person to another.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Shouldn't 4 weeks of pct take care of esto lvs?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Dollars to doughnuts says your E2 or prolactin is off!

I ran caber on cycle as prolactin got out of control.. As well as aromasin . Sex drive on cycle was pretty much the same as it is now. It works, I just don't care about it. Assuming my e2 levels are out of wack, what can I do to help lower them?

I dont remember the sceince behind it but yes... E2 can cause out of wack prolactin levels.

When prolactin levels are out of wack I think I read somewhere its like feeling after you had that happy moment after intercourse, where your desire to do it again is gone. Prolactin is responsible for that feeling. So if its out of wack you will always have the turn off feeling cause your body already thinks you went...

I could be wrong. maybe some one could back me up on that more scientifically.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I ran caber on cycle as prolactin got out of control.. As well as aromasin. Sex drive on cycle was pretty much the same as it is now. It works, I just don't care about it. Assuming my e2 levels are out of wack, what can I do to help lower them?
    Don't assume...get it tested. if use take measures to lower it (and it's not the problem) you could cause more issues by crashing it entirely.

Blog Entries
    I ran caber on cycle as prolactin got out of control.. As well as aromasin. Sex drive on cycle was pretty much the same as it is now. It works, I just don't care about it. Assuming my e2 levels are out of wack, what can I do to help lower them?
    How did you know your prolactin where out of control?

is your test naturally high all the time? If E2 is high one could try an AI for maybe 2-3 weeks at a normal dose like 12.5 ed Stane or .25 oed adex.

But i wouldnt guess. cause you could have more troubles this way ( get more labs)

I am not sure after you stop if it stay permanently lowered though.

I guess there has to be a reason your test is so high

prolactin usually only gets out of control due to E2.

what was your protocol on cycle with your AI?

No my test levels aren't usually high. I noticed my nipples becoming a bit sensitive cycle so I got blood work done and surely my prolactin was through the roof. I will get testing it again next week to see where it was at. I ran caber @ 1mg a week. 0.5mg every 3 days for 2 weeks. It helped lower it dramatically

I'm not sure why my test is so high. Something is definitely going on

AlinSR is offline new member
    Get some tests done.

which was prolly caused by high e2, assuming your AI was good what was the protocol?

check e2 bro on the next panel...

good luck

No my test levels aren't usually high. I noticed my nipples becoming a bit sensitive cycle so I got blood work done and surely my prolactin was through the roof. I will get testing it again next week to see where it was at. I ran caber @ 1mg a week. 0.5mg every 3 days for 2 weeks. It helped lower it dramatically

Blog Entries
    your nipples become a little sensitive and you say your prolactin lvs where pout of control!!! HOg wash, ur estro lv may of been just a bit high thats all, ppl dont know what they r doing and take all kinds of garbage they dont need lol

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    largerthannormal is spot on, yeah prolactin rises after sex and gives the done feeling. Thats why when your on a dopamine agonist you can cum then a few minutes later start up again like a little sex fiend. Caber, bromo, mucana prurins these all make me horny as fvck. Its probably some kinda prolactin rebound. Could also be a estrogen rebounf from aromasin .
    OR...it could be since aromasin is an irresverisble suicide inhibitor of aromatase, that your body hasn't made new aromatase yet. This is the reason i wont use the stuff. It permantly attaches to the enzyme. Nobody has really been able to answer what that means for the user. Will his aromatase ever come back? Better to use letro even though its stronger. So...you still are getting erections but have no internal desire. My experience with AI's letro and adex, is that when estrogen is too low, i can still get boners but im not really that into sex and not filthy minded at all. I believe the testosterone DHT is what causes arousal, but the e2 causes the desire and drive. BuT E2 IN excess can kill araousal and penile sensation. Hormones are a delicate balance indeed

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"

Several conditions may cause increased testosterone levels in men. According to MayoClinic.com, testosterone is a hormone that is produced primarily in your testes, if you are male. For men, testosterone serves many important functions, including maintaining bone density, regulating fat distribution, maintaining muscle mass and strength, producing red blood cells and regulating sex drive and sperm production. Certain medical conditions may cause high testosterone levels in some men.
    Hyperthyroidism

Hyperthyroidism may cause elevated testosterone levels in men. According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, or NIDDK, hyperthyroidism, also known as thyrotoxicosis, is a disorder in which your thyroid gland produces too much thyroid hormone. The NIDDK states that approximately 1 percent of Americans have hyperthyroidism. Women are much more commonly affected by this condition than men. In fact, women are five to 10 times more likely to develop hyperthyroidism than males. Common causes of hyperthyroidism include Graves' disease, inflammation of your thyroid gland and ingesting too much iodine. Possible signs and symptoms associated with hyperthyroidism include elevated testosterone levels in males, nervousness or irritability, fatigue, difficulty sleeping, heat intolerance, hand tremors, irregular heart beat, weight loss and mood swings.
    advertisement
    Adrenal Gland Tumors

Adrenal gland tumors can cause an increase in testosterone levels in men. The Center for Pancreatic and Biliary Diseases at the University of Southern California states that your adrenal glands are yellowish-orange colored glands that sit on top of your kidneys. Your adrenal glands are comprised of two distinct parts: cortex and medulla. Your adrenal cortex is the outer part of your adrenal gland, whereas your adrenal medulla is the inner part. Adrenal gland tumors can manifest in either part of your adrenal gland. Possible signs and symptoms associated with an adrenal gland tumor include increased testosterone levels in men, increased blood pressure, decreased potassium levels, heart palpitations, nervousness, anxiety, diabetes and abdominal stretch marks. According to the the USC Center for Pancreatic and Biliary Diseases, adrenal gland tumors can produce several types of hormones, including steroids , aldosterone and catecholamines.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    copy and paste

Thread Information