locochon15 is offline New Member

testosterone pain

I've was wondering I've taken sustanon 250 and testoprim 250 and they are both pretty painful is there any good test anyone can recommend I'm stacking it with deca n dbol

Shadow530i is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by locochon15 View Post
    I've was wondering I've taken sustanon 250 and testoprim 250 and they are both pretty painful is there any good test anyone can recommend I'm stacking it with deca n dbol
    Testosterone Enanthate ....but maybe try a different supplier if you know of one. It generally comes down to the manufacturer when you talk about post injection pain.

I use chemical muscles gear and I get no PIP with test/tren /mast prob/ace or his test Enanthate . Haven't tried long esthered tren/mast from him as I prefer short blasts and cruises (been on TRT for years due to a bad accident).

I can't give out sources but...just saying his gear is legit.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try a single ester instead of a blend. If its still unbearable, then find another source. Or stick to natty

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    PIP comes from two causes: High dosage gear / too much solvent and not enough oil, OR site trauma due to shaky hands when injecting.

It all comes down to the manufacturer...find a lab that produces pain-free gear and you'll be good to go!

AlinSR is offline new member
    Try cyp, it's not usually painful.

Thread Information