Thread: HcG in fridge

miner1 is offline Junior Member

HcG in fridge

Going to buy my gear this week for my next cycle that starts in mid July, Should I purchase my HcG and keep it in the fridge until then or buy it the week b4 I start. In other words how long does HcG last in a house fridge b4 it starts losing it's potency/effectiveness?

UFO
    UFO is offline New Member
    You only need to keep HCG in the fridge once it has been mixed with bac water. While it is still in powder form you can just store it in a dark room tempature place something like a drawer or safe.

UFO thanks for the reply... Really? I buy my HcG from a pharm in mexico and the guy sells it cold and tells me every time to keep place it in the fridge asap

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Never seen HCG that is already constituted. Doesn't seem logical since people will want to dilute the solution differently and extended periods of heat will cause damage.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56 View Post
    Never seen HCG that is already constituted. Doesn't seem logical since people will want to dilute the solution differently and extended periods of heat will cause damage.
    He doesn't really say that it's already mixed. With that being said.....

Are you receiving mixed HCG or power?

When I buy it it is not already mixed, it comes in a box with 2 viles, one has the powder and the other has the bact water... Is there anything wrong with keeping the powder in the fridge b4 it is mixed? Because thats what I have done in my previous cycles.

tectime is offline Member
    You can store premix powder and bac water in the fridge, in a drawer, in a safe, any where dark, dry, and at least room temp, now once mixed it needs to be stored cold in the fridge for up to 45 days.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Indeed, if the guy is giving you straight BAC water and telling you to keep it refrigerated, he just doesn't know any better.

Thread Information