Biggsexxxy is offline New Member

Deca & sus cycle

Need some advice on my first cycle.I plan on using Nandrolone decanoate 300 and sustanon 250.Everyone says not to stack on first cycle and the only reason I wanna add the deca is for joint pain really.I know I can keep the deca dose low if its for joint pain but the 300 mg dose confuses me.Im wondering if I should just have a 1 mg shot of the deca per week along with the sustanon 250 taken twice per week for 500mgs.I have all my pct together which consists of clomid and nolvadex . I'm 40 years old 5'8" 271 lbs. been hittin weight for 28 years and think I've grown to my genetic potential because building 20" arms hasn't been easy.im not bragging just proud!
    I know I'm a big boy and tend to carry weight in the belly area but in the gym,I'm an animal and will do what it takes to get where I wanna be.Guys,I'm desperate for help.Any and all would be appreciated.Thanks!

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggsexxxy
    Need some advice on my first cycle.I plan on using Nandrolone decanoate 300 and sustanon 250.Everyone says not to stack on first cycle and the only reason I wanna add the deca is for joint pain really.I know I can keep the deca dose low if its for joint pain but the 300 mg dose confuses me.Im wondering if I should just have a 1 mg shot of the deca per week along with the sustanon 250 taken twice per week for 500mgs.I have all my pct together which consists of clomid and nolvadex . I'm 40 years old 5'8" 271 lbs. been hittin weight for 28 years and think I've grown to my genetic potential because building 20" arms hasn't been easy.im not bragging just proud!
    I know I'm a big boy and tend to carry weight in the belly area but in the gym,I'm an animal and will do what it takes to get where I wanna be.Guys,I'm desperate for help.Any and all would be appreciated.Thanks!
    First off hello,

Right the reason people say test only on a first cycle is so you can see how your body reacts to it. If you get any problems with test and deca you will not know which one is causing the problems

5'8 and 271lbs, in guessing your body fat % is pretty high which adds to further complications when cycling. There is a great thread on it round here. What is your body fat%?

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Think you need to hit the nutritional section get your body fat down to 15%

First cycle is usually test only ........do some research my friend these are basic questions and answers!!

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Welcome my friend

Thanks bigsiv and jayman.As far as I know,my body fat% is 28.About 8% higher than should be for someone my age.I am watching g what I eat and hit the gym 6 days a week and am throwing in cardio as well.As mentioned before,I only wanted the deca for the pain in my shoulder joints but if I can get by using only sus and have minimal pain that's cool.I just thought it would help but I do understand not doing both so I can see how my body reacts.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    You should hit the nutrition section and get that diet tuned. Get your body fat down to 15% or less before cycling. That's the safest route to go bud

Sounds like a plan. Thanks man,I appreciate the help!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro at 5'8 and 271 you are obease.I know beacuse I was there many years ago.The last thing you need is aas.Get on a good diet with cardio.I rode a bike started slow.Then within a month I was doing 10 miles.The weight came off fast.But I had a good diet so hit the diet section and they will help you.

Ok guys,I'm doing what you suggested about upping the cardio and gettin that diet in check and i am losing body fat,but I'm at a crossroads now.Since my last post Ive been to the doctor to find out what's up with my shoulders.I was given X-rays and was told I have degenerative arthritis in both shoulders as well as the back of my neck.Ive taken breaks,done the physical therapy,ice,ibuprofen and recently because I can't sleep at night because of the pain,I've been given Norco painkillers that wont last through a workout,let alone a goodnights sleep.Im desperate here and respect your opinions but if the deca route is not the answer just yet then can someone please suggest an alternative.Just something to ease the pain so I can continue my love for lifting? Thanks guys!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggsexxxy View Post
    Ok guys,I'm doing what you suggested about upping the cardio and gettin that diet in check and i am losing body fat,but I'm at a crossroads now.Since my last post Ive been to the doctor to find out what's up with my shoulders.I was given X-rays and was told I have degenerative arthritis in both shoulders as well as the back of my neck.Ive taken breaks,done the physical therapy,ice,ibuprofen and recently because I can't sleep at night because of the pain,I've been given Norco painkillers that wont last through a workout,let alone a goodnights sleep.Im desperate here and respect your opinions but if the deca route is not the answer just yet then can someone please suggest an alternative.Just something to ease the pain so I can continue my love for lifting? Thanks guys!
    I have the same thing to a degree. Deca will not likely give you any real relief and any relief you may get would go away when you come off anyhow.

Thread Information