Mcpeek2008 is offline New Member

Exclamation Having some difficulties

Started my second cycle ever last week, been using sustanon at 500mg/per week. It's 250mg/ml so I've been pinning on Monday and Thursday. I took my first pin last Monday in right quad, alittle sore but
    Soreness was gone in 3 days or so. Took my second pin on Thursday in left quad, was sore Friday, Saturday my quad began to swell some, and just yesterday(Monday) I realized my knee was swollen. I also pinned again yesterday in my right quad which is sore but fine today. I did everything sterile, as I am very paranoid over sterility. Can anyone give me some insight as to why my knee and left quad is still swollen, as it was pinned 5 days ago. There is no redness whatsoever on my quad or knee, or around the areas, it is also not hot to the touch, and it does not itch. I might add that I also do not feel ill at all. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also running arimidex at 0.5mg EOD ATM and pct is in place for after cycle.

Thanks in advance.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcpeek2008 View Post
    Started my second cycle ever last week, been using sustanon at 500mg/per week. It's 250mg/ml so I've been pinning on Monday and Thursday. I took my first pin last Monday in right quad, alittle sore but
    Soreness was gone in 3 days or so. Took my second pin on Thursday in left quad, was sore Friday, Saturday my quad began to swell some, and just yesterday(Monday) I realized my knee was swollen. I also pinned again yesterday in my right quad which is sore but fine today. I did everything sterile, as I am very paranoid over sterility. Can anyone give me some insight as to why my knee and left quad is still swollen, as it was pinned 5 days ago. There is no redness whatsoever on my quad or knee, or around the areas, it is also not hot to the touch, and it does not itch. I might add that I also do not feel ill at all. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I'm also running arimidex at 0.5mg EOD ATM and pct is in place for after cycle.

Thanks in advance.

Ignoring your stats and cycle history for now.

What size pin did you use? How was the injection when you did it? Where about on the quad did you inject?

vladan is offline Junior Member
    After my first quad injection I dragged my leg for three days. The same thing happened with my first calf injection. There is no cause for worry. If it gets warm and itchy around or at the location then that should alert you.

I used a 22g 3/4 inch pin. The injection felt like a great one, it didnt hurt at all when went in, I took my time, almost spent a minute for one ml. Also I injected half way down my quad, about where my middle finger ends when arms are down by my side. The cycle I ran before was test e, with same size pins and had no problems.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcpeek2008 View Post
    I used a 22g 3/4 inch pin. The injection felt like a great one, it didnt hurt at all when went in, I took my time, almost spent a minute for one ml. Also I injected half way down my quad, about where my middle finger ends when arms are down by my side. The cycle I ran before was test e, with same size pins and had no problems.
    Okay, well I would rotate to another location for your next injection there. The swelling will subside, you said it isnt painful, red, or hot, so just try not to aggrevate it.

It's still alittle painful, but nothing major, like 2 on scale of 10, and just in injection spot. Knee itself isn't sore, quad a tiny bit sore. I iced my quad and knee down last night, and it feels 100 times better today than yesterday, and if it wasn't visually swollen, I wouldn't even of posted. I can definitely go to a different site for future pins, I was just worried as I pinned all my test e cycle in my quads, had no problems whatsoever. But I also know that test prop is a bitch.

Thread Information