ripped_k1d is offline New Member

Summer Bike ride ;) Anavar, test, Proviron, HGH, Osta, S4, T4/Clen, and peptides....

Whats up guys. Coming off of my second UCL reconstruction surgery and looking for slow, lean gains with an emphasis on aesthetics and ligament healing. Have been taking 5iu blue tops ED for 2months along with TB-500 and CJC-1295 No DAC and Ipamorelin

Stats
    21 Y/o
    180lbs 5'10
    13.5% BF according to a Bodpod at my club
    Training for 7 years at upper collegiate level career over after second Tommy John surgery
    K.I.S.S write up of the cycle... 8 weeks of Ostarine, 4 weeks of S4, 5weeks of Anavar with 1 week overlap, 5weeks of Proviron with 1 week of overlap into PCT. Not interested in doing a full on cycle of test so going to do 8weeks of RS-transaderm, but also looking into doing a small cycle of test-e if I can inject it sub-q...Also read that T4 is a must to take while on HGH.. Thoughts?

Sarm’s
    Mk-2866 Osta week 1-8 25mg ED (25mg am)
    S4 Week 1-4 50mg ED (25mg am, 25mg pm)

Anabolics
    Anavar Week 3-8
    -week 1 30mg ED
    -week 2,3, 50mg ED
    -week 4 60mg ED
    -Week 5 30mg ED

Proviron-Week 4-9
    50mg ED

RS-transaderm weeks 1-8
    5 pumps ED PM---OR test e injected sub q 2x a week? 400mg a week/2 =200mg a shot?

HGH/Peptide protocal I have been running and will continue to run

100mcg-Ipamorelin/CJC-1295 no DAC in the am upon waking.. then 10min later 3iu HGH
    Repeated before bed, sometimes 3rd shot of Ipa/CJC at 2pm mark..

PCT week 9-12
    1. DAA 10g ED week9, 5g ED week 10-12
    2. HCG ES
    3. Forma Stanozol 5pumps ED
    4. Whats the best SERM for this cycle? Clomid 25/25/25/25?

Thanks for everyones input in advance, not sure if I should supplement T4 and what I should do for a test base

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped_k1d View Post
    Whats up guys. Coming off of my second UCL reconstruction surgery and looking for slow, lean gains with an emphasis on aesthetics and ligament healing. Have been taking 5iu blue tops ED for 2months along with TB-500 and CJC-1295 No DAC and Ipamorelin

Stats
    21 Y/o
    180lbs 5'10
    13.5% BF according to a Bodpod at my club
    Training for 7 years at upper collegiate level career over after second Tommy John surgery
    K.I.S.S write up of the cycle... 8 weeks of Ostarine, 4 weeks of S4, 5weeks of Anavar with 1 week overlap, 5weeks of Proviron with 1 week of overlap into PCT. Not interested in doing a full on cycle of test so going to do 8weeks of RS-transaderm, but also looking into doing a small cycle of test-e if I can inject it sub-q...Also read that T4 is a must to take while on HGH.. Thoughts?

Sarm’s
    Mk-2866 Osta week 1-8 25mg ED (25mg am)
    S4 Week 1-4 50mg ED (25mg am, 25mg pm)

Anabolics
    Anavar Week 3-8
    -week 1 30mg ED
    -week 2,3, 50mg ED
    -week 4 60mg ED
    -Week 5 30mg ED

Proviron-Week 4-9
    50mg ED

RS-transaderm weeks 1-8
    5 pumps ED PM---OR test e injected sub q 2x a week? 400mg a week/2 =200mg a shot?

HGH/Peptide protocal I have been running and will continue to run

100mcg-Ipamorelin/CJC-1295 no DAC in the am upon waking.. then 10min later 3iu HGH
    Repeated before bed, sometimes 3rd shot of Ipa/CJC at 2pm mark..

PCT week 9-12
    1. DAA 10g ED week9, 5g ED week 10-12
    2. HCG ES
    3. Forma Stanozol 5pumps ED
    4. Whats the best SERM for this cycle? Clomid 25/25/25/25?

Thanks for everyones input in advance, not sure if I should supplement T4 and what I should do for a test base
    Where did you get this cycle? Hcg for pct? I think you should read up on some stuff befor starting this thing you got listed. Keep it simple that's my motto looks like you wouldn't have time to work out with all that crap your saying you want to take. Also your test idea of 200mg sub-q isn't gunna work IMO read up on that too idk if you know exactly what your doing. IMO
    Last edited by Dougiefresh7707; 05-20-2013 at 11:51 PM.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    As far as peptides go the ONLY peptide one needs is pharm grade gh....Everything else is like comparing a hamburger to a prime steak....FAR LESS results...Hopefully you're not running generic gh as well....

Oh yea and 21 your cutting it too man. Read some stickies and get some good knowledge.

The reason I'm running pep's and HGH together is because the peptides create a natural HGH spike and then 10min later you take the sythnethic HGH and your body treats it as part of the huge natty HGH spike.. As opposed to just taking rHGH and getting HGH bleed from your pituitary all day which causes enlarged organs etc... Read up on it a Datbtrue.com.. He is the master of HGH

You can't take HCG in PCT everyone knows that.. PCT is for getting your natty balls back to full size. HCGenerate ES is a supplement made by Nathan Chase which uses fadogia agrestis which I've used in the past and I consider a worthwhile replacement for actual HCG.

Sub-Q shots for Test work... They provide slow release of test, hard part is filling the damn syringes. Look into the HRT forum. Its cheaper than having to buy more expensive pins and 2 diff tips.

Thanks for all the feedback though

The reason I'm running pep's and HGH together is because the peptides create a natural HGH spike and then 10min later you take the sythnethic HGH and your body treats it as part of the huge natty HGH spike.. As opposed to just taking rHGH and getting HGH bleed from your pituitary all day which causes enlarged organs etc... Read up on it a Datbtrue.com.. He is the master of HGH

You can't take HCG in PCT everyone knows that.. PCT is for getting your natty balls back to full size. HCGenerate ES is a supplement made by Nathan Chase which uses fadogia agrestis which I've used in the past and I consider a worthwhile replacement for actual HCG.

Sub-Q shots for Test work... They provide slow release of test, hard part is filling the damn syringes. Look into the HRT forum. Its cheaper than having to buy more expensive pins and 2 diff tips.

Your the one who wrote pct and used hcg on there buddy also subq 200 mg of test let me how that goes you out 2x a week sub you need to put less and pin more for a good result also get bw done, compare your test levels with an Im injector and let's see the results just saying. All of that was IMO like I said its just a way to complicated cycle for your second cycle still don't think you know what you think you do just saying. And sry didn't catch that hcgenerate just looked it up and it OTC it's a joke man nothing you can get at nutrishop is gunna get your testies producing natural test like real products that and tried an true sry. I'm done here tho so good luck man
    Last edited by Dougiefresh7707; 05-21-2013 at 12:52 AM.

Realistically I won't be able to pin more or want to pin more than .3cc of test at a time sub-q with a slin pin. So I could grab some Sust 270 and manage 270mg of that a week which would be a great base dose of test to take with Var and Proviron .. The Sarms are a kick start a month before my cycle so I can be in the best shape possible before doing AAS.

My HGH/Peptide regime is for healing/fat loss and quality of life, separate from my anabolic usage. T4 is there because HGH supplementation slows down your natty thyroid.

So thats it.. Really this is a Var/test/Prov cycle, and I'm a little unsure of how I should dose my SERM at the end of it. I agree OTC HCG is BS, however I've used the product mentioned before and for a test booster it definitely works. Is it a replacement for injectable HCG? No.

Is this cycle complicated and possibly overkill? YES. Do I feel that it will fit my goals? YES. Am I too young/ un-experience? Probably. But I'm doing the research. Thanks for your input

Milkbone33 is offline New Member
    Whats up everyone. I know im posting this in the wrong place but my account hasn't been approved yet. I cant even edit my profile or make a new post but it will let me do this. I'm in desperate need of an answer. Hope I dont offend anyone. Ok my question is, I was on Anavar for 2 days and got the heads up that we were about to get tested. I know some will disapprove of an Var only cycle. (yes my job tests for gear) I had a 11 day gap from last dose (80mg a day) to piss in the cup. I know the half life is 8-9 hrs so the drug its self should have been gone, but every thing I have researched says it takes 3 weeks to clear but thats for a complete cycle not just 2 days right? Just realize where im comming from at this moment, I feel like im about to get fired. Am I over reacting? Thank you for your time.

Mike you should be fine bro

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Yup looks good on paper but in real life (personal experience) I would have settled for hamberger results in comparison to real HGH I used in the past. I'm not one of those who spend money then claim to have some kind of results just because I dont want to admit I wasted my money. I have wasted plenty.

Real HGH is the only way to go.

rHgh is much better for you then taking an unregulated drug with who knows whats in it....A HUGE natty spike of hgh does not even come close to 7-10 iu's of pharm grade....Neither will your peps....

4 reasons why your organs will not enlarge...#1 You don't have pharm grade #2 You won't be taking more then 15 iu's a day of pharm grade # 3 You won't be taking 15 + iu's day for years and years and years non stop and #4 You're not running IGF-1 and slin with it....

And in ALL REALITY, it's not really the gh that causes the massive organ growth....It's the combination of pharm grade IGF-1 with lots of insulin ...That is the main cause...And it takes a lot of abuse for that to happen....

You can take HCG during PCT....You can start PCT with it in high dosages and then continue with serms...Although thats a completely different subject since there is a WIDE variety of PCT protocols that work....

Sub-Q shots is mainly for TRT patients to mimic a more natural pulse of testosterone ....You're not TRT patient and you will most likely find that IM is best for your purpose....

Pins are cheap as dirt...

400 mg is a full on cycle no matter which way you cut...Even 200 mg will shut you down REGARDLESS of injecting sub-q or not....There is no way to "semi" take steroids ...You either are or you are not, no way around it....

Your cycle kind of reminds me of a chef that once said "Less ingredients is better"....Your cycle looks like a chef who threw in too many ingredients and in not the right way and ended up with a mess for a meal...
    Last edited by calstate23; 05-21-2013 at 04:27 AM.

Yeah next time around I'll spring for pharm grade HGH. I've concluded that is the way to go. Being 21 and reading up on Datbtrue's forums where he said that combining peps and HGH is the safest way to prevent any pituitary damage had me convinced to do that. Was I being over cautious? Yes..

I know I'm not a TRT patient, I just want to replace my natural test that will be shut down on this oral cycle of Anavar .. So doesn't that qualify me as having the same needs as a TRT patient?? Its either I buy Dermacrine and use that for 8 weeks or I get Test e/cyp based in Ethyl O and sub q that for 8 weeks. Not at all interested in IM injecting myself in the ass just to replace the test I'll lose when I'm shut down

I messed up, most likely be 250mg test a week not 400 and I am fully aware that I will be shut down. Just not interested in the side effects and gains asscoiated with high dose of test when Im 21 and had surgery a short while ago.

This cycle is Osta/S4/Anavar/Proviron with some sort of test base,, going to run all of them for 1-8 weeks along side my HGH protocol. I'll save clen /keto for PCT and The jury is still out on whether or not I need to supplement t4 because HGH slows t4 to t3 conversion by 50%

Thanks for all of your help and feedback

JSumma is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    rHgh is much better for you then taking an unregulated drug with who knows whats in it....A HUGE natty spike of hgh does not even come close to 7-10 iu's of pharm grade....Neither will your peps....

4 reasons why your organs will not enlarge...#1 You don't have pharm grade #2 You won't be taking more then 15 iu's a day of pharm grade # 3 You won't be taking 15 + iu's day for years and years and years non stop and #4 You're not running IGF-1 and slin with it....
    You are increasing your IGF-1 levels when you take only GH. This can lead to unchecked cell growth (tumors) and organ enlargement. There are journals that substantiate my claims.

How do you reason that a precursor to increasing your natural GH (yes, thats all what pepetides do) via pulsatile release (read: GH levels spike quickly and come back down, like, the way we are suppose to make GH) is safer than a supraphysiological dose of Growth Hormone that elevates the good with bad for a prolong period of time? The GH stays elevated - how safe do you think that is? Who cares if you aren't taking it for years you are ****ing with a mechanism that can damage your heart and give you cancer.

JSumma is offline Junior Member
    Yeah next time around I'll spring for pharm grade HGH. I've concluded that is the way to go. Being 21 and reading up on Datbtrue's forums where he said that combining peps and HGH is the safest way to prevent any pituitary damage had me convinced to do that. Was I being over cautious? Yes..

I know I'm not a TRT patient, I just want to replace my natural test that will be shut down on this oral cycle of Anavar .. So doesn't that qualify me as having the same needs as a TRT patient?? Its either I buy Dermacrine and use that for 8 weeks or I get Test e/cyp based in Ethyl O and sub q that for 8 weeks. Not at all interested in IM injecting myself in the ass just to replace the test I'll lose when I'm shut down

I messed up, most likely be 250mg test a week not 400 and I am fully aware that I will be shut down. Just not interested in the side effects and gains asscoiated with high dose of test when Im 21 and had surgery a short while ago.

This cycle is Osta/S4/Anavar/Proviron with some sort of test base,, going to run all of them for 1-8 weeks along side my HGH protocol. I'll save clen /keto for PCT and The jury is still out on whether or not I need to supplement t4 because HGH slows t4 to t3 conversion by 50%

Thanks for all of your help and feedback
    Hey dude, dont be so quick to reach for hgh. Read and reread Datbtrue's forums. When you begin to combine the peptides and hgh, that's wayyyyyy stronger than just taking GH or peptides by themselves. Dat mentions this dosing protocol and says you get the most results along with the most sides.

You could bump up your peptide dose to 500mcg and see how you feel. Indeed, gh gives you more bang for the buck but also bangs out your heart with it too. Keep reading dats forum - he talks about this and cites journals. I rather lean on research vs broscience when it comes to my safety.

You guys are crazy lol this cycle looks exactly as was earlier put a meal with to many ingredients and now just looks like sh1t when done lol.

Yeah cycle has been trimmed to be less crazy...

Sarms week 1-8
    Anavar week 1-8
    Proviron week 1-8
    Transdermal Test 1-8
    Some armi dex to keep estro convert low ish from transdermal

Plus pep's, HGH, t4, and TB-500 for healing/ thyroid support haha

Clen /keto/clomid/DAA/Formastanozol/Unleashed for PCT

Looking to put on 15 pounds in 8 weeks. Hopefully its a recom and I get lean gains. Would be cheaper to just buy some Tbol.. But my body is a Ferrari and I want to put in some premium gas. (Anavar)

As far as HGH/peps hurting my heart and causing cancer,, Thats by I administering it in a way that mimicks the bodies natural way of making it (GH pulse) its the best I can do other than not take it...

Hope the cycle is a little less convoluted now

Quote Originally Posted by JSumma View Post
    You are increasing your IGF-1 levels when you take only GH. This can lead to unchecked cell growth (tumors) and organ enlargement. There are journals that substantiate my claims.

How do you reason that a precursor to increasing your natural GH (yes, thats all what pepetides do) via pulsatile release (read: GH levels spike quickly and come back down, like, the way we are suppose to make GH) is safer than a supraphysiological dose of Growth Hormone that elevates the good with bad for a prolong period of time? The GH stays elevated - how safe do you think that is? Who cares if you aren't taking it for years you are ****ing with a mechanism that can damage your heart and give you cancer.
    I was saying safer then an unregulated drug like his generic gh he is using....Yeah, there is a risk for cancer IF you have a tumor present in the body already....It will make it spread faster...But it doesn't CAUSE cancer...

Organ growth and all these other sides come with abuse...It's like comparing someone who drinks a couple beers a month or someone who drinks a handle of Whiskey everyday...Not even close to compare it to the average person...

When you start talking about organ growth and acromegaly you are talking about HIGH DOSE GH for a very prolonged peroid of time...And usually the combination of insulin and IGF-1 with hgh with when we start to see these features...

You're not gonna get organ growth from running 4 iu's a day for 10 months...

Thread Information