TheNattyLickaroo is offline New Member

Second cycle - thoughts?

22 year old male here. Finished my first cycle, 50 mg/day Turinabol for 7 weeks, and almost done with PCT 20/20/20/20 Nolvadex . Saw results, and I'm feeling good.

I've seen the TIME ON = TIME OFF "rule", but I'm wondering how likely is it that I'll shut myself down if I recovered fine and only take 2 weeks off?

This time I'm thinking 350 mg/week Test E for like 10 weeks. PCT 40/40/20/20 Nolvadex?
    My dealer doesn't have an AI in stock, but it's unlikely that I'll get gyno from that anyway. Nolva and Clomid are in stock. Can they be of use for me?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why dont you take the usual time off and use that time to source for AI and hcg . Why the rush?

At least take some time to read the "Cycles gone wrong for the young" sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    Why dont you take the usual time off and use that time to source for AI and hcg . Why the rush?

At least take some time to read the "Cycles gone wrong for the young" sticky.
    I'll be 23 in a couple months, not 18, so I don't see myself as too young. I trained as a natural for a few years until I got fed up with how slow the gains were by the end of it, so.

Why the rush? Well, I just don't believe that it's likely that I'll do damage by waiting just a couple weeks after such a low dose of something low-suppressive. So I just wanna know approximately what my odds are.

HCG? If I run a SERM with the test, it's unlikely that my balls will shrink.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I would always suggest nolvadex and Clomid for pct with hcg and an AI for on cycle. I suggest you take proper time off between cycles to give your body needed rest

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNattyLickaroo View Post

I'll be 23 in a couple months, not 18, so I don't see myself as too young. I trained as a natural for a few years until I got fed up with how slow the gains were by the end of it, so.

Why the rush? Well, I just don't believe that it's likely that I'll do damage by waiting just a couple weeks after such a low dose of something low-suppressive. So I just wanna know approximately what my odds are.

HCG? If I run a SERM with the test, it's unlikely that my balls will shrink.
    Seems like you've got it all figured out, mate. Good luck.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    I would always suggest nolvadex and Clomid for pct with hcg and an AI for on cycle. I suggest you take proper time off between cycles to give your body needed rest
    ^^^^

Give your body a break

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    Seems like you've got it all figured out, mate. Good luck.
    Not sure if sarcasm .

I'm just having a hard time understanding the logic of "TIME ON = TIME OFF" applying to all cases.
    I mean, there's a difference between 350 mg/week Turinabol and 800 mg/week Testosterone . One would think that the first one requires a shorter break.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNattyLickaroo

Not sure if sarcasm .

I'm just having a hard time understanding the logic of "TIME ON = TIME OFF" applying to all cases.
    I mean, there's a difference between 350 mg/week Turinabol and 800 mg/week Testosterone. One would think that the first one requires a shorter break.
    Its

TIME ON + PCT = TIME OFF!!!!

800mg of test!!! Wow!! Slow down buddy!!!

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNattyLickaroo View Post

Not sure if sarcasm .

I mean, there's a difference between 350 mg/week Turinabol and 800 mg/week Testosterone. One would think that the first one requires a shorter break.
    Not much actually. Both shutdown your natural test. And you're risking permanent damage cycling anything at your age

Thread Information