jktteam is offline New Member

Low Dose Anavar Question

Hey Guys. Love the site and have learned so much from you guys. I'm 34, 210, 15% bf. I have done about 3 test only cycles, with Adex every 3 days. And made great gains. Recently I felt like trying something new. I got some Var and was doing 75mg/day. This shot my bp up pretty high. I was taking this dose for about a week and loved how I felt and looked. But I was getting bad nose bleed from the high bp and dizziness. Normal bp is usually 120/75. With Var I was at 150/85. My question is would 25mg/day of Var do anything. I would rather start off slow and see how I react (should of done in first place). I will also be doing 500mg/week of Test. My body reacts well to test. Also my diet is a clean carb cycle diet. This is what I react best to diet wise. Really looking to harden up and keep what I got. Will 25mg/day do this?

spiderman87 is offline Junior Member
    Lowest I'd advise is 50mg/day. 25 is just too low IMO.
    I don't think you would notice much...maybe try Winstrol instead?

Worried about joint issues with winny. My 34 yr body feels like 75 sometimes as it is. Thanks for the advice. I might do a week or two at 25mg and bump up as I need it. I wish I didn't have bp issues with it at 75mg. I felt incredible. Constant pumps and body just looked right.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    A lot of guys cruise between cycles with 30mg/day of VAR.

Remember it is still a steroid tho...

Good to hear. When I first started my test cycle as a newb, I started out at low mgs, and worked my way up. Not sure why I didn't do this with the var, just being impatient I guess. I'm going to let my bp stabilize and then do 12.5mgs/2x a day. And of course monitor everything. Not sure if you've ever had a nose bleed from high bp, but they are insane. Thought I was dying.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    doesnt sound like var to me....

I would rec no lower then 40mg ed, even that is pretty low.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Please say that you werent using Anavar by itself? 25mg a day for a male is a pretty low dose, most start around 50mg. Whats your cycle history? Im not convinced of your background as you said youve done "around 3 test cycles" that doesnt sound like you really have done much research.

It also doesnt sound like anavar, you shouldnt notice anything within a week of use.

Please read my entire thread and not first few sentences. Yes test is being used as well.

Thread Information