BodyEnglish is offline New Member

Newbie Question: How much will I lose after first cycle

So I joined this forum a few months ago, and learned a lot. At the time I was at 18% BF and received a strong recommendation to drop BF prior to cycling. So cutting naturally now, making good progress on diet (eating 20% below maintanance, watching macros), keeping cardio and continuing strength training, no hypertrophy routines currently.

Question is, after running say 500 TestE and Dbol as first cycle, I hear varying accounts of how much I will lose post cycle. Are we taking loss of strength? Loss of hypertrophy? Both? Loss of mass purely on the scale? If someone would clarify "what" I would be losing, would really help me out.

Also, would I not be able to retain most of it if I continued lifting?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Gains that you will be able to hold after cycle depends on your DIET, good PCT and genetic.

Don't run dbol for first cycle, test is enough!

vladan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Gains that you will be able to hold after cycle depends on your DIET, good PCT and genetic.

Don't run dbol for first cycle, test is enough!
    Couldn’t agree more.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^agreed. Pct can be pretty tough but you need to hang in there. Keep training and have a solid diet in place. You can expect to lose anywhere from 20% to 50% of the weight you gained, it is hard to say. Remember that not all of the weight you gain will be muscle, it will accompany some fat and water weight depending on diet.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    My last cycle I gained 18 lbs. I lost about 4 lbs over several months which was just water. I kept 100% of my gains and the cycle was 6 months ago. It all depends on you. Train hard consistently and eat right.

vladan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    My last cycle I gained 18 lbs. I lost about 4 lbs over several months which was just water. I kept 100% of my gains and the cycle was 6 months ago. It all depends on you. Train hard consistently and eat right.
    Couldn't agree more.

Thread Information