Thread: test levels

popeye79 is offline Junior Member

test levels

Im in my second week of pct, 50mg clomid and 20mg of nolva. Im getting my levels checked very soon..doctors orders. My question is, would my test levels be low or normal or high right now?

10 weeks test e 500mg a week
    Last edited by popeye79; 05-21-2013 at 04:33 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye79
    Im in my second week of pct, 50mg clomid and 20mg of nolva. Im getting my levels checked very soon..doctors orders. My question is, would my test levels be low or normal or high right now?

10 weeks test e 500mg a week
    Are you on trt?

No. Before I went on a cycle I wanted him to check my levels because I was tired, lack of sex drive, etc. He wouldn't so I went on a cycle instead. He did do a sleep apnea test and the results were lacking so now he wants to check my levels as well as a full panel array. So now that my cycle is done and im on pct now, when he checks everything im wondering what my levels will be at. High, low?

put it off till after pct so you can get an accurate reading.

urapunk is offline New Member
    wouldn't that be a good way to have test prescribed to u? if you have your blood work done and your test levels are way too low after the cycle

I was thinking about putting it off till after but when I did my sleep study I had some blood work to do too but I never got it done so I really shouldn't put this one off. My Doc wasn't happy that I didn't do the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by popeye79
    I was thinking about putting it off till after but when I did my sleep study I had some blood work to do too but I never got it done so I really shouldn't put this one off. My Doc wasn't happy that I didn't do the first one.
    The thing is running your levels now is not going to Be accurate. You could come in high or low just depends on how your body metabolizes it. I would find a way to try and get an accurate reading but that's just my .02

Thanks Jim I appreciate your responses. If nothing else ill wait for a week or so. I just hate putting it off that's all. Thanks again

Thread Information