dantheman30 is offline New Member

Need advice what to take, were to get it

I'm 30, I was shot last July and since put on a bunch of weight I'm a fat ass and can't take it anymore... Nothing I seem to do works for loosing it.. Joined a gym today, want to use roids to get big quick, the fat will hopefully go away as the muscle comes in..

I need to know what I should take.. I'm 30, 5'9" 240 pounds, overweight as hell. I want to feel good and get in shape and get the bad ass body everyone wants.

What should I take to get big quick? I'm a total dumbass on any of this, so types, how much to take of each and were to get it.

Thanks dudes

Dan

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Hit the nutrition forum and post up your diet bro. Gonna have to start there

skyjetcptn is offline New Member
    The nutrition forum will help you out for sure.

I'm glad you're here and asking questions instead of going headlong into using gear without a clue. Most people will tell you to check your diet and loose as much as you can with proper nutrition and exercise. While I do understand your theory, build muscle then burn fat, I think you'll find that using AAS will yield best results when you have exhausted what you body can do with proper diet and hard work. Using AAS while being overweight will disappoint you.

There are lots of very informed people on here that can help you reach your goals. go to the nutrition forum and read some of the stickies about cutting and weight loss, devise a plan, post it under nutrition and peeps will critique and help point you in the right direction.

Best of luck, bro.

skyjetcptn is offline New Member
    Also,

You mentioned that you aren't very well versed in AAS. I would start out by reading the profiles on the parent website to this forum. The info is a little outdated and I would consult the forum about any questions you may have further about AAS. Plenty of guys here that will be willing to help.

I don't mean to beat a dead horse here, but if you're that overeight, which @ 5'9'' 240lbs you are overweight, you can EASILY cut down very quickly with proper diet and some decent routines. This forum has awesome info on BOTH subjects; nutrition and exercises.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman30 View Post
    I'm 30, I was shot last July and since put on a bunch of weight I'm a fat ass and can't take it anymore... Nothing I seem to do works for loosing it.. Joined a gym today, want to use roids to get big quick, the fat will hopefully go away as the muscle comes in..

I need to know what I should take.. I'm 30, 5'9" 240 pounds, overweight as hell. I want to feel good and get in shape and get the bad ass body everyone wants.

What should I take to get big quick? I'm a total dumbass on any of this, so types, how much to take of each and were to get it.

Thanks dudes

Dan
    Mate,
    What you are doing is fishing for a source, and it's not allowed:

2. DO NOT post asking where to get steroids . This includes what we call "fishing", which is any post stating that you have a desire to find steroids and you are having trouble finding them. This rule is broken a lot, fishing here will not be tolerated.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...7-25-12-a.html

Please read the rules and edit your thread.

Additionally, steroids should be the last thing to consider, after you've been in the gym for several years, and got your diet and exercise routines down pat. Taking steroids now, (not even considering your body fat%) is putting you at a high risk of injury.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Sorry Roman.. I'll hit up the nutrient forum. The reason the roids seems so appealing is a buddy who just got locked up was on them for about two months and the little ****er never hit the iron pile and blew up I don't get it lol.. Long time ago my buddy was giving me dbol and androl 50 (unsure of the spelling.) but I noticed results after working out every single night in about two weeks with my arms seeming so much bigger i.e, veins sticking out ect. Would it be faster to exercise doing cardio while taking gear and hitting the iron pile?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Gear is not the answer. First you need to have a willingness to get there on your own through hard work. Then after gear will take you to the next level. Using before will just all be lost when the cycle ends.
    There is no magic formula.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1. exercise self control of shoveling food and drink into your mouth and begin a diet to shed lbs and reduce body fat
    2. develop a exercise plan that promotes calorie burning and strength training
    3. have respect for hard work, discipline, motivation, and follow through because that is what it takes to have "the bad ass body everyone wants."
    4. Listen to the vets and knowledgeable members advice and criticisms they are here to help and guide not necessarily put you down
    5. Learn that food is a tool and you must use it in that form
    6. Like fit2bold said "there is no magic formula" meaning steroids are not the answer and you are not even close to being able to utilize them the way they are meant to be

poloblue is offline Banned
    Plain and simple... Put the junk food down, buy some good running shoes and hit the pavement or thread mill... O'yeah, I almost for got, stop being so fcking lazy and start respecting hard work!!!!!

Will do, I was in a panic over summer being around the corner. I'm going to exercise and diet to about 220 hopefully lower then I'll start off with gear. I've always been naturally a monster anyways so it should not take long. I dont eat junk food though, I rarely ever eat sweets maybe twice a year.. It's the diet soda I think, today has been day 1 of not drinking any. I need someones diet to copy though.. Sticking to this diet is already hell just the one day but I'm determined, I'm here to stay and not a flake. I'll take a before shot. I've just heard so many conflicting theories on diet I don't know what to believe so if any can post there diet for major weightloss while exercising and lifting that would be awesome.

Thread Information