Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 50
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Tren question

  1. #1
    GymRat96744's Avatar
    GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    410

    Tren question

    Hey guys so i posted my next cycle awhile back for it to be critiqued. Got some great answers and critiquing. So I am 6 weeks in and started the Tren ace on week 5 so im starting week 2 on the tren ace. I was wondering when will i start to notice it going to work? body changes, seide effects, etc. So far i have no side effects what so ever. not that i want any but thought the way everyone talks about the harsh sides i thought i would be in for it because this is my first run with tren. any help would be greatly appreciated. the brand of tren ace is Roxi if that makes any difference. thanks guys

    before i started the cycle i lost a few pounds and i have stayed about the same weight so far

    Cycle
    Weeks 1-4 - 50mg Anadrol ED
    Weeks 1-12 - 500mg Test e 250mg twice a week
    Weeks 5-12 - Tren Ace 100mg EOD
    AI - Arimidex - .25 EOD
    HCG 250iu twice a week
    Caber on hand if needed

    PCT: Start 2 weeks after last injection
    Week 1-2 : Nolva - 40mg ED/Clomid 100mg ED
    Week 3-4 : Nolva - 20mg ED/Clomid 50mg ED

  2. #2
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Any minute now....

  3. #3
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    I see strength jumps by week 3. Normally my sides start week 1.

  4. #4
    AlinSR is offline new member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    578
    Be patient.

  5. #5
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    The drol didn't do anything? Test hasn't kicked in? Another week or so for the tren . I'm feeling your stuff is bunk.

  6. #6
    GymRat96744's Avatar
    GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    The drol didn't do anything? Test hasn't kicked in? Another week or so for the tren. I'm feeling your stuff is bunk.
    I think the adrol was bunk. The test is good it's what I have been using since my first cycle. Tren I have never used before so not sure when I should start feeling it.

  7. #7
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,316
    Quote Originally Posted by GymRat96744

    I think the adrol was bunk. The test is good it's what I have been using since my first cycle. Tren I have never used before so not sure when I should start feeling it.
    Have you felt the test kick in yet? Tren should be any time

  8. #8
    GymRat96744's Avatar
    GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027

    Have you felt the test kick in yet? Tren should be any time
    Yah the test is kicked in. I had slight night sweats last night bot sure if that's the tren or was just hot last night.

  9. #9
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,355
    If you dont normally sweat then its tren . But mine is very noticeable. Basically on tren I am sweating 24/7

  10. #10
    GymRat96744's Avatar
    GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    If you dont normally sweat then its tren. But mine is very noticeable. Basically on tren I am sweating 24/7
    Not normally as my home is air conditioned. I'm gonna see how tonight goes.

  11. #11
    DAAS's Avatar
    DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,741
    Quote Originally Posted by GymRat96744 View Post
    Not normally as my home is air conditioned. I'm gonna see how tonight goes.
    Back in the day I took p6 black and it had tren in it. I was sweating with AC on laying on a cold towel under a ceiling fan.

  12. #12
    Red Bastard's Avatar
    Red Bastard is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    874
    Soaking my comforter, and pillows, nightly. Cool coastal climate, window open, with fan blowing fresh air straight at me. Sleeping on a towel now...

  13. #13
    GymRat96744's Avatar
    GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    410
    Had trouble staying asleep last night. Kept waking up throughout the night.

  14. #14
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,272
    Blog Entries
    2
    Week 4 is when I just starting feeling a little something extra. Started sweating wayyy more than before while doing the same shit. Strength just started climbing. And a few times throughout the day I get intense pumps throughout my upper body.

    Quite noticeable when compared to a test only type cycle.

    Can't say much on what you should have seen from the Drol since I'm still staying away from trying it out.

  15. #15
    GymRat96744's Avatar
    GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Week 4 is when I just starting feeling a little something extra. Started sweating wayyy more than before while doing the same shit. Strength just started climbing. And a few times throughout the day I get intense pumps throughout my upper body.

    Quite noticeable when compared to a test only type cycle.

    Can't say much on what you should have seen from the Drol since I'm still staying away from trying it out.
    Thanks for the info im real excited to see how tren works for me

  16. #16
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Week 4 is when I just starting feeling a little something extra. Started sweating wayyy more than before while doing the same shit. Strength just started climbing. And a few times throughout the day I get intense pumps throughout my upper body.

    Quite noticeable when compared to a test only type cycle.

    Can't say much on what you should have seen from the Drol since I'm still staying away from trying it out.
    I'm coming up to week 5 now, and my night sweats have become way more intense, it makes me feel discusting, shivering and wet, in bed, strange flu like feeling. Not sure why tren does this and if there's any way to combat it though?

    My agression has also increased over past couple of days, i think the levels are fully taking their toll now

  17. #17
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,272
    Blog Entries
    2
    I have no night sweats of any sort. But, my sleep patterns are very odd now. I just feel strung out at times, but this is only once a week if that.

    Self medicating myself with certain things helps quite a bit. I am not gonna BS, without w*^" I would never be able to sleep. It is the only thing that works for me. I tried a few nights without it, I was wide awake. Second time, I woke up every hour to two throughout the night.


    If this is offensive in any way, let me know. It is prescribed and is considered medication(to a point) compared to AAs.

  18. #18
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    What is w*^ ???

    Do you think but getting little sleep or disturbed sleep, this is effecting our gains????

  19. #19
    Ante2212 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    29
    Here are my .02

    I just started a cycle of test E 300mg/wk and Tren A 100mg/eod....well wk 2.
    I have seen strength gains like crazy wk 1 Bench 245 max, wk 2 315....
    I have no sides at all, no sweating, sleep like a baby, no aggression.
    Lost 1.5 in in waist but not really seen mass gain, hoping this will change soon.
    I use Thiger Pharm Tren A(finalix) my lift partner used same stuff and had to get off it because of sides were harsh on him.
    Preventive talking arimidex 1mg e2d and B6 500mg/d

    Let me know if this is good or need to increase dose of Tren a

  20. #20
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by Ante2212 View Post
    Here are my .02

    I just started a cycle of test E 300mg/wk and Tren A 100mg/eod....well wk 2.
    I have seen strength gains like crazy wk 1 Bench 245 max, wk 2 315....
    I have no sides at all, no sweating, sleep like a baby, no aggression.
    Lost 1.5 in in waist but not really seen mass gain, hoping this will change soon.
    I use Thiger Pharm Tren A(finalix) my lift partner used same stuff and had to get off it because of sides were harsh on him.
    Preventive talking arimidex 1mg e2d and B6 500mg/d

    Let me know if this is good or need to increase dose of Tren a
    Can you explain why your using a short ester (Tren acetate) and a long ester (Test enanthate )???
    You can mix these 2 compounds, either both need to be short esters, or long esters ie tren enan and test enan

  21. #21
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    Can you tell us your age, height, weight and goals too plz

  22. #22
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    So you're telling me your bench went up 70lbs in 2 weeks. Gtfo

  23. #23
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    So you're telling me your bench went up 70lbs in 2 weeks. Gtfo
    ^^^ what he said

  24. #24
    Ante2212 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    29
    the test e is part of TRT and have been using for 2+ years
    me 41 5'7" 13.4% BF and yes my strength feels to be getting better every time I get to the gym......and yes 70lbs in 2 wks....went with my max and was able to do 8 reps so started to add weight until i could not get a full rep with out help

  25. #25
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,272
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bradhore
    What is w*^ ???

    Do you think but getting little sleep or disturbed sleep, this is effecting our gains????
    What do u think it is?


    Gains and sleep make a huge difference. But, while on a bit of sauce it seems to make less of a huge impact.

    I feel very rested after 6 hours of sleep right now. Before I needed 7.

  26. #26
    Black's Avatar
    Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Ante2212
    Here are my .02

    I just started a cycle of test E 300mg/wk and Tren A 100mg/eod....well wk 2.
    I have seen strength gains like crazy wk 1 Bench 245 max, wk 2 315....
    I have no sides at all, no sweating, sleep like a baby, no aggression.
    Lost 1.5 in in waist but not really seen mass gain, hoping this will change soon.
    I use Thiger Pharm Tren A(finalix) my lift partner used same stuff and had to get off it because of sides were harsh on him.
    Preventive talking arimidex 1mg e2d and B6 500mg/d

    Let me know if this is good or need to increase dose of Tren a
    245 probably wasn't your actual max then.

  27. #27
    Black's Avatar
    Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,473
    Are some of the sides (night sweats, sleep, etc) related to it being close to a Nandrolone ? Because I've experienced these same sides on Nandrolone Deca (but not NPP). I also have yet to run tren .

  28. #28
    Red Bastard's Avatar
    Red Bastard is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by bradhore View Post
    Can you explain why your using a short ester (Tren acetate) and a long ester (Test enanthate )???
    You can mix these 2 compounds, either both need to be short esters, or long esters ie tren enan and test enan
    Hmm, I'm using 300mg/ of test cyp, pinned mon/thurs. And 300mg/week tren Ace/ 450mg/week masteron P, pinned ED... When I'm through this cycle, I'll slip back to 200mg/week, of cyp.., Working great for me! What's the issue?

  29. #29
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post

    Hmm, I'm using 300mg/ of test cyp, pinned mon/thurs. And 300mg/week tren Ace/ 450mg/week masteron P, pinned ED... When I'm through this cycle, I'll slip back to 200mg/week, of cyp.., Working great for me! What's the issue?
    Sounds perfect my man

  30. #30
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,355
    Just get use to not sleeping well on tren . I woke up a lot and was constantly tired while on cycle from lack of sleep. It didn't affect gains or strength. I was a beast in the gym. Walk it tired and its like flipping a switch with tren imo. Anything you pick up you feel like I GOT THIS SH#T

  31. #31
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Sucks for you. Feel refreshed everyday, fall right to sleep.

  32. #32
    Dougiefresh7707's Avatar
    Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Santa clarita
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by bradhore View Post
    What is w*^ ???

    Do you think but getting little sleep or disturbed sleep, this is effecting our gains????
    You mean [email protected]

  33. #33
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    Confused

  34. #34
    Alright john's Avatar
    Alright john is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Garden of England
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by bradhore View Post
    Can you explain why your using a short ester (Tren acetate) and a long ester (Test enanthate )???
    You can mix these 2 compounds, either both need to be short esters, or long esters ie tren enan and test enan
    I can't say I agree
    I use the same and this is because if the Tren sides get to much its out of our system quickly. With the Tren enthanate it wouldnt.
    Seems to be a common approach on here!

  35. #35
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    I said u cant mix these 2 compounds

  36. #36
    bradhore's Avatar
    bradhore is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    England - UK
    Posts
    684
    I didnt realise he was on trt test for a long time and just added the tren , thought he started a cycle with short and long esters

  37. #37
    auswest is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    West Australia
    Posts
    2,110
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bradhore
    I said u cant mix these 2 compounds
    Yes you can, it's just about timing...

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,911
    Quote Originally Posted by bradhore View Post
    I said u cant mix these 2 compounds
    Why not? I do.......

    Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign


  39. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,911
    Tren ace usually hits me hard after the first week, both with sides and pumps/vascularity etc. I'd give it another week with no effects and call it bunk.

    Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign


  40. #40
    Red Bastard's Avatar
    Red Bastard is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by bradhore View Post
    I said u cant mix these 2 compounds
    Simply not true! Where do you get this? On my test days (mon/thurs) I'm even mixing them in the same pin, with zero issues!



    Quote Originally Posted by Alright john View Post
    I can't say I agree
    I use the same and this is because if the Tren sides get to much its out of our system quickly. With the Tren enthanate it wouldnt.
    Seems to be a common approach on here!
    Exactly! Especially for a first time tren user!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •