Compounding Pharmacies, Scary or Safe?

I'm curious what your thoughts are on compounding pharmacies? Do you guys feel like you'll be getting 100% legit stuff or still think it may be sketchy?

Thanks....

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The quality of a hormone from a U.S. compounding pharmacy should be equal to any hormone manufactured by a name brand pharmaceutical company. This doesn't include illegal UGL's that happen to be in the U.S. but any legal compounding pharmacy will use the same raw ingredients as a name brand.

tectime is offline Member
    Dealt with a couple of different compounding phama ! All good so far, bloods have always come back hot!

That's good to hear... Any compounding pharmacies people should stay away from?
    I received "stuff" from a compounding pharmacy and they had typos on the bottles, which made me feel really uncomfortable. There were also strange expiration dates....

tectime is offline Member
    Never seen that from the pharmas I've dealt with. Always proper labels, levels of compound in vials the same, one phama uses clear vials the other brown, I prefer the brown but the results are always the same! Good clean hard hitting juice, just like the doctor ordered!

Thread Information