Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Docd187123

Thread: Clen, ethedrine and T3 stack - FEMALE, please advise??

Lisame24 is offline Female Member

Clen, ethedrine and T3 stack - FEMALE, please advise??

Ok,

So now after finishing a couple of courses, one of aanavar and one of winnie, I want to shed more fat. I have only done clen before to do this, 80mcg a day, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. I have had it suggested that I will get good results from sticking to the clen whilst then doing 10(not sure if its mg or mcg) of ethedrine in the 2 weeks im off clen and then continuing like that and at the same time do t3 every day, 12.5mg which is apparently a small dosage?

I have heard all the negatives of t3 and also the positives. Would this dosage be enough whilst still being fairly safe?

PLease can you give me your thoughts on all this?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    T3 is measured in mcg not mg, im not sure 12.5mcg would do anything, that may be too close to natural production.

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    What's your stats?

Btw, that is a really small dosage, my gf ran clen and t3 and she got up to 65mcgs

With no sides... She's thinking about running it again and bumping the dose higher

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would stick to T3. Only reason I am still using Clen is because I bought too much of it way back.

http://forums.steroid.com/supplement...how-works.html

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    You wouldn't want to run T3 without being back on a cycle bc of its muscle wasting properties.

Is it a really tiny dose? What would you suggest I do whilst doing clen and ethedrine at the same time but also so I don't mess up my thyroid? Are there any other sides from T3? also what are the sides of ethedrine? I cope well with clen.
    Is it really bad for eating into muscle then?

Quote Originally Posted by Lisame24 View Post
    Is it a really tiny dose? What would you suggest I do whilst doing clen and ethedrine at the same time but also so I don't mess up my thyroid? Are there any other sides from T3? also what are the sides of ethedrine? I cope well with clen.
    Is it really bad for eating into muscle then?
    The average thyroid puts out around 25mcg. 12.5mcg would suppress natural production for synthetic dosing.

Body temperature will usually increase and proteolysis (protein breakdown) will occur at a faster rate than protein synthesis meaning muscle will be broken down. Using it on a cycle will help negate this effect.

I would suggest dropping the clen and ephedrine in favor of this:

http://forums.steroid.com/supplement...-products.html
    evander87 likes this.

I'd consume at least 1.5g of protein/per pound, T3 is known to eat away at muscle, kinds like if you did a no carb diet, you'd want to consume more protein to protect the muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by Anxnymous View Post
    I'd consume at least 1.5g of protein/per pound, T3 is known to eat away at muscle, kinds like if you did a no carb diet, you'd want to consume more protein to protect the muscles.
    Unfortunately the response in protein synthesis to the effects of protein will not be enough to counteract the catabolism of T3 at the doses we'd realistically be using.

This stuff is already on order so I would like to go ahead with it. I am currently 58kg at 5'6". Most days I consume between 200-250g protein which I worry may be a little high, carbs I cycle them.
    With clen I use the astralean alpha pharma stuff as I get along well with it, I usually do 80mcg a day for 2 weeks. Can anyone advise dosages for the ethedrine and T3 please. I want results but also don't wanna f**k my thyroid up? Please help??

Quote Originally Posted by Lisame24 View Post
    This stuff is already on order so I would like to go ahead with it. I am currently 58kg at 5'6". Most days I consume between 200-250g protein which I worry may be a little high, carbs I cycle them.
    With clen I use the astralean alpha pharma stuff as I get along well with it, I usually do 80mcg a day for 2 weeks. Can anyone advise dosages for the ethedrine and T3 please. I want results but also don't wanna f**k my thyroid up? Please help??
    In regards to the protein intake, it's definitely more than you NEED to take but should be ok so long as you're getting enough fats in. I have no experience with ephedrine. And T3 will not screw up your thyroid. It will just suppress it while you're on exogenous thyroid hormones

Thread Information