DanC11B is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

3d Cycle - TEST only cycle

I'm brand new here and I've recently started a cycle of test e and while looking up some information online i stumbled across this web page and read a few threads and figured why not get involved?

So I'm on Day 5 right now and I've only started taking note of things since yesterday so here's all my information up to this point.

Day 4 - Wednesday

300mgs Test prop - 4 weeks
    (Undecided)600-900mgs test e
    12-16 weeks

7:00am - buttered bagel, scrambled eggs on a roll and a cup of coffee.

12:30pm - 2 chicken quesadillas (1 and a half chicken breasts)

4:00pm - half a chicken, 1 yuca, and a small bowl of broccoli

Took a nap from 6:00pm - 8:30 pm

8:50pm - 30 grams of whey protein

9:15pm - grilled chicken wrap. (1 chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, avocado)

I know I should weigh in after waking up in the morning but this is my first weigh in on record and I came in at 219lbs at 8:50pm. Starting tomorrow I will do it every morning.

I'm working 2 jobs with 2 different schedules, day job is from 7:00am-3:30 pm. Mon/Wed/Fri, 2nd job is 9pm-4am Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. So it looks like I'll be doing a 4 day split on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturday and Sunday, at least until I have more energy to go in between jobs but for now I'm using that time to take naps.

I'm noticing I'm sweating a little more than normal, not sure if its the test prop circulating in my system (test enth doesn't really make me sweat) or if its just because we're nearing the end of spring and I'm just ****ing hot! Lol.

History

Ive been lifting for about 5 years now and This will technically be my 3d cycle. My first was 2 1/2 years ago where I did 250mgs of test e and 500 mgs of sustanon250 for 16 weeks. During this cycle I saw huge strength and size gains, I never really monitored what I ate and I don't know what my bf% was at the time but prior to the cycle I did 1 hour of cardio daily and ate under 1,000 cals a day so I was down to 187lbs and probably 10% bf (you could see the obliques on my sides and I didn't have to flex much for my abs to be visible). I gained 33lbs in that time period. My bench was 315x10. Squat was 405lbsx10. Deadlift was 405lbsx10. I couldn't get my hands on a real pct so I pretty much looked the same or worse than when I started after it was all said and done.

I'll spare most of the details of my 2nd cycle but I started about 6 months after my first cycle was over and it was a disaster, I attempted to do 750mg of test and 500mg of tren but I wasn't eating sleeping right, and I was out drinking daily. Long story short, no gains and it really shut my natty test levels down hard.

Stats

25 years old
    6"2
    219lbs
    20% bf
    (Will do measurements tomorrow)

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Looking at your last 2cycles you should read this:

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...your-dose.html

Tennis_tom is offline New Member
    Your first two cycles sound pretty irresponsible. I think you need to read up a lot on roids before your continue with this 3rd cycle.

Check out William LLewellyn's book Anabolic Steroids , you can get it on Kindle. You need to educate yourself on what youre doing to your body

Blog Entries
    hey thanks man, using 600-900 mgs of test was up in the air for me but i think I'll go with the lower dose of 600, what do you think? today was my third day and last day to pin for the week and i accidentally pinned 400mgs of test e, which brings me to 700 for the week, so should I just use less next week? or just go into planned mgs per week?

Blog Entries
    I have been doing lots of research over the years and one big difference I have this time is that I have a pharmacy right next door (my neighbor) lol. So this time I can get my hands on HCG and pct.

Blog Entries
    There's no way I'm discontinuing my AAS use, I will however take everyones advice into consideration and make the best out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DanC11B
    There's no way I'm discontinuing my AAS use, I will however take everyones advice into consideration and make the best out of it.
    Get HCG and AI as soon as you can!

Don't run more than 600mg/week IMO.

Blog Entries
    Thanks gaspaco, I really appreciate your input. I'm taking your advice and staying on 600, but since I did 700 this week should I do 500 next week? Or just keep moving forward with 6. I can get hcg and arimidex this weekend although my neighbor says I should start taking 5000 iu on week 8. What do you think ?

Thanks gaspaco, I really appreciate your input. I'm taking your advice and staying on 600, but since I did 700 this week should I do 500 next week? Or just keep moving forward with 6. I can get hcg and arimidex this weekend although my neighbor says I should start taking 5000 iu on week 8. What do you think ?
    Start taking 600mg!

Start with adex 0.25mg eod and adjust if you'll need.

Do HCG at 250iu twice a week until 4days before PCT start.

Take 5000iu powder mix it with 2ml of BW and do 0.10ml twice a week. Store it in fridge.

Blog Entries
    Hcg the whole time until 4 days before pct? Isn't that a long time for hcg? I've read that it becomes less effective very quickly with prolonged periods of use

Hcg the whole time until 4 days before pct? Isn't that a long time for hcg? I've read that it becomes less effective very quickly with prolonged periods of use
    Yes, the whole cycle. You should start day one until 4days before PCT.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are all over the place with these cycles and imo not taking this not at all serious. Sorry to be harsh but get your act together when putting drugs into your body and potentially risking doing permanent damage to yourself.

Gaspaco has it pretty much down

600mgs of test 2x a week 300mg per shot break it apart every 3.5 days
    250 iu's of hcg 2x a week
    .25mg of adex EOD

pct 2 weeks from last pin

clomid
    50/50/50/50
    nolvadex
    40/40/20/20

do not inject 5000 iu's of hcg on week 8 there is nothing to support that thinking. Don't listen to broscience!!!!

chi
    opps forgot to mention

run test 12 weeks
    run hcg 14 weeks

Blog Entries
    Guys, guys...Listen. I'm sorry but at the start of my first cycle I had no idea what I was doing, some guy at the gym caught my ear and talked me into sus/test. I know I ****ed up on that and the 2nd cycle, I didn't know about getting information online, or books that talked about this. Please don't judge me on my botched cycle. I've done extensive research since then and I'm a bit better equipped to deal with this now, especially since NOW I can get anything I want on demand. I will more than likely have HCG adex and pct on hand by the end of the night. This is the very beginning of my cycle and other than not already having taken 2 shots of hcg I think I'm doing pretty good so far. But this why I'm here guys, I'm open to opinions, comments, concerns, suggestions and criticism. I appreciate what everyone here has to tell me and I will follow experienced users with advice. Chi, I really appreciate the feedback, you and G look great in your profile pics. I will follow your advice and do 12 weeks, 600 mgs of test with anti e and hcg.

Blog Entries
    I gotta clean up around the house a little and then I'll post some pre-cycle pics, measurements and update my daily report for further criticism lol.

Blog Entries
    These are from early 2011 before any AAS use

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rrrrr.jpg 
Views:	3189 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	139289

Name:	aaaaa.jpg 
Views:	1064 
Size:	120.2 KB 
ID:	139290

And this is during mid-cycle of sue/enanth cycle

Name:	IMG_0192.JPG 
Views:	3854 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	139291

Blog Entries
    I was about 190 in the first 2 pics and 210 in the 3d pic

chi
    Quote Originally Posted by DanC11B View Post
    Guys, guys...Listen. I'm sorry but at the start of my first cycle I had no idea what I was doing, some guy at the gym caught my ear and talked me into sus/test. I know I ****ed up on that and the 2nd cycle, I didn't know about getting information online, or books that talked about this. Please don't judge me on my botched cycle. I've done extensive research since then and I'm a bit better equipped to deal with this now, especially since NOW I can get anything I want on demand. I will more than likely have HCG adex and pct on hand by the end of the night. This is the very beginning of my cycle and other than not already having taken 2 shots of hcg I think I'm doing pretty good so far. But this why I'm here guys, I'm open to opinions, comments, concerns, suggestions and criticism. I appreciate what everyone here has to tell me and I will follow experienced users with advice. Chi, I really appreciate the feedback, you and G look great in your profile pics. I will follow your advice and do 12 weeks, 600 mgs of test with anti e and hcg.
    These are from early 2011 before any AAS use

Name:	rrrrr.jpg 
Views:	3189 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	139289

Name:	aaaaa.jpg 
Views:	1064 
Size:	120.2 KB 
ID:	139290

And this is during mid-cycle of sue/enanth cycle

Name:	IMG_0192.JPG 
Views:	3854 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	139291
    I was about 190 in the first 2 pics and 210 in the 3d pic

Looking good man and I hope you are true to your words about having done the research and have your head in the game this time. No more broscience and we aren't a fan of it at all around here. Thanks for the compliment btw

Blog Entries
    I'm continuing this thread in members - cycles - results if you guys want to come in and see my progress

Thread Information