Alann314 is offline Junior Member

First time test e help

Hello everyone I'm new here and I'm thinking of starting a test e cycle for the first time of 500 a week for 12 weeks. I have been reading up for the past 3 months and I'm leaning towards doing it. A little about myself I'm 20 years old I've been working out for 3 years on and off but the past 6 months I have never been dedicated to something like this so much. I went from 108 in December 2012 to 125 as of now. Gains are getting really difficult but I'm still pushing. I read up on PCT so I feel safe doing it and am going to get more advice on the best form of PCT I can do. During my cycle I plan on dieting very healthy and sticking to fish and chicken and chicken breasts just simple things like that.

So here I am now standing 5'5 yes I'm short haha and at 125. I would try to post a picture but it won't allow.

Advice please!!

AlinSR is offline new member
    My advice would be to grow naturally for a few more years.

Freestyle Child is offline Junior Member
    If your saying "During my cycle I plan on dieting very healthy and sticking to fish and chicken and chicken breasts just simple things like that." you have not even practiced proper dieting and have very unlikely brought your body to its maximum potential. I'm 19 years old and I even know its not a smart idea if you don't have all the major basics covered first.

Dont waste your time researching cycle info.. Too early bro

That's what I was thinking at first but my whole life I have always been the small guy and I absolutely hate it. Going up 17 pounds everyone tells me I look huge but I don't see it I mean my arms are 13 inches that's small for me and I want to get my chest bigger. I wanted to go cycle for the first time to get a lot of mass then not do another cycle for probably 2 or more years.

I have practiced proper dieting though that's how I packed on 17 pounds in 6 months I know it's not much but for my size it was really difficult. I would eat 6-7 times a day and take in about 3500-4000 calories a day. Yes this diet did include delicious burritos from the best mexican food resteraunts and rotisserie chickens from Ralph's lol but if I cycle I plan to keep it a clean diet.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    so is it worth it just so you can get bigger right now to possibly have to be on TRT for the rest of your life? or have ED problems in your mid 20's? you want take steroids and then not only still be the small guy but be the small guy with no girlfriend since you cant get your dick up? (and i say you'll still be the small guy since you wont keep any gains if you even make any gains with a cycle) since you obv havent figured out how to gain weight properly (its not that hard just EAT MORE)

sorry bro im not trying to be a dick but im just telling you the truth. you dont need steroids and no one here will tell you otherwise. stick around here and we can help you stop being the "small guy" without using steroids.. if everyone else that researches and pushes themselves like they should can do it, then YOU can too, i promise you that

mrglorious is offline Junior Member
    Test e causes some water retention. Frm experience lower your bodyfat first before u ride. Good luck !

Ok another question then people say eat more to get big and eat everything but others say eat more but keep it healthy. Here's something about me, no matter what I eat I don't get fat so should I stick to a just eat more of everything diet?

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    eat healthy. theres never a good reason to eat crappy unhealthy foods. its not healthy for your body and your body should get in as many vitamins minerals and nutrients as possible and as much protein from healthy good sources as possible the same with carbs and fat. crap food=crap gains. you need good food to grow.

Got it and one more thing if I cycle just once properly with a proper PCT will I be ok and I promise you just once

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alann314 View Post
    Got it and one more thing if I cycle just once properly with a proper PCT will I be ok and I promise you just once
    If you pct you will be ok? Sound pretty sure about that when you have no knowledge on even how to diet your funny what are your macros? What does your diet look like? And how's your training?

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    If you pct you will be ok? Sound pretty sure about that when you have no knowledge on even how to diet your funny what are your macros? What does your diet look like? And how's your training?
    My diet usually goes like this: Wake up in the morning and have a bowl of cereal or oatmeal or eggs followed by any fruit. Head to work and 2 hours after my first meal i drink a shake (serious mass) is what I am currently taking. Eat a banana a little after the shake and then about 2 hours later go on my lunch break and eat anything from chicken, rice, fish, steak, or basically any meat. 2 hours after that i follow up with another shake then when Im off work I go home and eat again for example again today I had some chicken breasts or like last night I picked up a rotisserie chicken and no I dont eat the skin. I like to go to the gym about an hour after my dinner because I feel as if I have more energy so I hit the gym and my workout routine goes like this.
    Day 1: Chest/Tri For chest I mainly do extremely heavy weights for example I weigh 125 and put up 90 pound dumbells for 4 sets of 6 on a flat dumbell press. I keep the workout constant with 4 sets of 6 and then I throw in 3 tricep workouts at the end.
    Day 2: Back/Bi Same 4x6 but widegrip pullups until failure for 4 sets then my favorite comes the deadlift and rows. Finish off biceps with 4x6 hammer/inner barbell/outer barbell grips
    Day 3: Legs Squat/leg press/lunges with a barbell/calf raises/calfs on leg press
    Day 4: Shoulders
    Day 5: Rest
    then repeat

Back on the diet after the gym I go home and drink a shake and then shower. After the shower I try to get in one last snack before I go to bed.

PCT Clomid 4 weeks 50mg/day

I dont care if you rain a meteor shower of hate on my but as long as you correct me and give me advice thats all I need. Thats what Im here for and Im glad you posted what I quoted. Give me your advice. A lot of people and friends at the gym say my workouts are fine and are extremely impresses with how much I can put up being 5'5 and 125 pounds.

EDIT: I want to run test E for only 12 weeks and thats it but continue training after just as hard as I am now.
    Last edited by Alann314; 05-20-2013 at 09:51 PM.

spiderman87 is offline Junior Member
    Dude seriously...take our advise. Your diet is not right bro. Read up on the nutrition forum...lower your BF. you will be amazed at what else you can achieve by just getting your diet right and hitting it hard. People don't need to mess with gear until 25 or older. You have plenty of natural test running through you....Don't screw yourself up. Because think gear is a quick way to get big but they don't see the big picture of the after effects if your too young...
    I'm 30 and I've ran 3 cycles and still only run test at the same MG your wanting to start at and your 10 years younger.
    Seriously bro....just wait.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alann314 View Post
    My diet usually goes like this: Wake up in the morning and have a bowl of cereal or oatmeal or eggs followed by any fruit. Head to work and 2 hours after my first meal i drink a shake (serious mass) is what I am currently taking. Eat a banana a little after the shake and then about 2 hours later go on my lunch break and eat anything from chicken, rice, fish, steak, or basically any meat. 2 hours after that i follow up with another shake then when Im off work I go home and eat again for example again today I had some chicken breasts or like last night I picked up a rotisserie chicken and no I dont eat the skin. I like to go to the gym about an hour after my dinner because I feel as if I have more energy so I hit the gym and my workout routine goes like this.
    Day 1: Chest/Tri For chest I mainly do extremely heavy weights for example I weigh 125 and put up 90 pound dumbells for 4 sets of 6 on a flat dumbell press. I keep the workout constant with 4 sets of 6 and then I throw in 3 tricep workouts at the end.
    Day 2: Back/Bi Same 4x6 but widegrip pullups until failure for 4 sets then my favorite comes the deadlift and rows. Finish off biceps with 4x6 hammer/inner barbell/outer barbell grips
    Day 3: Legs Squat/leg press/lunges with a barbell/calf raises/calfs on leg press
    Day 4: Shoulders
    Day 5: Rest
    then repeat

Back on the diet after the gym I go home and drink a shake and then shower. After the shower I try to get in one last snack before I go to bed.

PCT Clomid 4 weeks 50mg/day

I dont care if you rain a meteor shower of hate on my but as long as you correct me and give me advice thats all I need. Thats what Im here for and Im glad you posted what I quoted. Give me your advice. A lot of people and friends at the gym say my workouts are fine and are extremely impresses with how much I can put up being 5'5 and 125 pounds.

EDIT: I want to run test E for only 12 weeks and thats it but continue training after just as hard as I am now.
    Sry man your whole thing is way off 125 to small diet no good man I need macros but idk if you know about that either if you trying to gain not eating half the amount you should. Sry I can't write out a diet for you man not what Im here for. If your serious you will research bottom line and answer your own questions. I was 175 benching 215 3 sets 10 reps each and 195 240 same amount of reps, i push 300 2 times now is my max the body weight to bench ratio doesn't even come close sry man you need to read how to train and how to diet.

Thread Information