Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By auswest

Thread: Final few weeks of cycle.

DAAS is offline Senior Member

Final few weeks of cycle.

So i'm down to my final few weeks of my cycle of test E. Seeing how i took 350mg I guess I probably have already done close to 10 weeks, but I am just finishing the vial. I was thinking about dropping the test down to like 250mg and adding 20mg dbol for the last few weeks. I really want to see if all this dbol I have is legit. and have always been curios as to what its like. I would be lowering the test to avoid acne as estrogen gives me acne, and that has been pretty much my only side effect.

Surprisingly I still have descent sized cum shots and the nuts didn't shrink that much.
    I know the stuff is good because even on the mer 350mg ive gained 17 pounds.

My only regrets was my diet. I should have ate more calories but my biggest lose was my protein intake. I probably averaged only 100 grams a day which isn't enough. So who knows how much actual muscle I gained. I had probably 3 solid weeks of great diet and it really showed in the gym. Huge pumps, great strength and size and I felt amazing. Just goes to show how important it is. Id say all my gains where made during those 3 weeks and just maintained the rest of the cycle. My lack of discipline will make me question doing a cycle any time soon. I'm not focused enough to justify taking one. All in all im happy but I know once im off my true gains will show and Ill be mad I didnt diet better. Hoping to extend this cycle for another 3 weeks to get some last solid gains in as this will probably be my last cycle for a while.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't drop the test, just continue at your standard dose, all that's going to do is create unnecessary hormone fluctuations, continue at your current dose till pct, dbol should have been used at the start to kick start I really don't see the point of adding any extra water weight at this stage in your cycle. Save it for next time.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Dbol at the back end of a cycle makes no real sense IMO. Lowering the dose of tste at the end is also not neccessary. Stay the course for the full 12 weks. Clean up the diet!

Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    I wouldn't drop the test, just continue at your standard dose, all that's going to do is create unnecessary hormone fluctuations, continue at your current dose till pct, dbol should have been used at the start to kick start I really don't see the point of adding any extra water weight at this stage in your cycle. Save it for next time.
    Yeah I know it normally is used at the start, but the test e kicked in pretty quick as far as strength, Ive heard it does add a lot of water which is why i would lower the test, but ive heard it does actually add real muscle also and fast. figure ease off the test and add a little dbol . but still would be mostly water I suppose.

Blog Entries
    3 weeks of correct dieting really isn't adequate and shows your commitment and dedication. Your diet should be good year round not just on cycle let alone 3 weeks of your cycle.

What have you been using for estrogen control.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Dbol at the back end of a cycle makes no real sense IMO. Lowering the dose of tste at the end is also not neccessary. Stay the course for the full 12 weks. Clean up the diet!
    what about some EPI? That would cut some water and dry me up and add some good muscle. Id be on the test still so I wouldn't have to worry about being all lethargic. I guess the DBOL doesn't make sense I just wanted to know its real while I was still on test so I could "get rid" of the rest later.
    Last edited by DAAS; 05-22-2013 at 11:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS

Yeah I know it normally is used at the start, but the test e kicked in pretty quick as far as strength, Ive heard it does add a lot of water which is why i would lower the test, but ive heard it does actually add real muscle also and fast. figure ease off the test and add a little dbol. but still would be mostly water I suppose.
    Sounds like you have alot of regrets and trying to salvage whats left of this cycle.. Continue as originally planned forget the dbol and take it as a lesson.

Lesson being diet is key on/off cycle.

3 weeks of correct dieting really isn't adequate and shows your commitment and dedication. Your diet should be good year round not just on cycle let alone 3 weeks of your cycle.

What have you been using for estrogen control.
    Well My diet I would say is actually better normally. But I "kick it up" for the cycle, but id say it was only spot on for 3 weeks. wasnt ever terrible but could have been a lot better. Not making excuses you're right. But im a little more dedicated than that.

ADEX .3mg EOD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS

what about some EPI? That would cut some water and dry me up and add some good muscle. Id be on the test still so I wouldn't have to worry about being all lethargic. I guess the DBOL doesn't make sense I just wanted to know its real while I was still on test so I could "get rid" of it
    You'll lose water during/after pct. as allready mentioned continue at your current test dose, do not add any extra compounds and put your focus into doing what you can to maintain any actual gains from your cycle through proper diet and training. You still have 3 weeks + pct. still plenty of time to make improvements through focus in your diet.

Getting your diet right will do more for you than adding any other aas at this stage in your cycle.
    Last edited by auswest; 05-22-2013 at 11:22 PM.
    DAAS and Java Man like this.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I agree with using dbol to kickstart and it is a waste to put it in at the end. The idea is to front load by having immediate test increase at the very beginning while waiting for the long ester test to get coursing through your system fully which takes 2-3 weeks before it's in full gear, no pun intended. You notice a strength gain straight off partially due to placebo effect - just knowing what's coming gets your mind primed. Your mind has more to do with growth on cycle than I see people talk about imo and ime. Save the dbol and get your diet back on track for the final few weeks and throughout pct.
    Last edited by Java Man; 05-22-2013 at 11:25 PM.

So how would DBOL increase my test levels? lol

I know how it works man, and why its suggested for a kick start.

Like I said I just wanted to know if its real while I was still taking test, so I could get rid of the rest later.

Probably wont be cycling for a while until I can stay dedicated.

You'll lose water during/after pct. as allready mentioned continue at your current test dose, do not add any extra compounds and put your focus into doing what you can to maintain any actual gains from your cycle through proper diet and training. You still have 3 weeks + pct. still plenty of time to make improvements through focus in your diet.

Getting your diet right will do more for you than adding any other aas at this stage in your cycle.
    thanks bud!

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    Yeah I know it normally is used at the start, but the test e kicked in pretty quick as far as strength, Ive heard it does add a lot of water which is why i would lower the test, but ive heard it does actually add real muscle also and fast. figure ease off the test and add a little dbol. but still would be mostly water I suppose.
    I lost weight on my latest cycle which included 4 weeks of dbol 50mg ed div x2 at the beginning. Test 500mg e4d, added tren and mast half way through. Dbol didn't hold any more water than others. Diet is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    I lost weight on my latest cycle which included 4 weeks of dbol 50mg ed div x2 at the beginning. Test 500mg e4d, added tren and mast half way through. Dbol didn't hold any more water than others. Diet is the key.
    Just curious on how you lost weight while on that much gear, yet you're trying to tell me diet is key. All I took was 350mg test e and gained 17 pounds...

DBOL does add water because it converts to estrogen fast. If you didnt hold ony water it was probably because you sweated it all out from the tren . and mast is a drying steroid of sorts.. But I doubt that.. this post doesn't add up to me.

Thanks for trying to help though.
    Last edited by DAAS; 05-22-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Just curious on how you lost weight while on that much gear, yet you're trying to tell me diet is key. All I took was 350mg test e and gained 17 pounds...

DBOL does add water because it converts to estrogen fast. If you didnt hold ony water it was probably because you sweated it all out from the tren . and mast is a drying steroid of sorts.. But I doubt that.. this post doesn't add up to me.

Thanks for trying to help though.
    Lol. It's called body composition. I didn't say anything about lbm. Youre right. I don't have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Lol. It's called body composition. I didn't say anything about lbm. Youre right. I don't have a clue.
    Well all I am saying was if you gained any muscle yet lost weight, then you had an enormous amount of body fat to loose. With all that gear you would have had to gained muscle.

If your goal was to loose weight I am not understanding why you would add DBOL . DBOL is never a cutting steroid .

But to each his own.

Well all I am saying was if you gained any muscle yet lost weight, then you had an enormous amount of body fat to loose. With all that gear you would have had to gained muscle.

If your goal was to loose weight I am not understanding why you would add DBOL . [B]DBOL is never a cutting steroid .[\B]

But to each his own.

I respectfully disagree. I did have a lot of bf. I was 243 now about 220. After 20 years give or take and 7 cycles I was merely giving my pov based on a little reading and a little personal experience. Dbol can and is used on cutting cycles. Not just by me. I'm not always 240lbs. That was the only point.

I didn't mention diet either. I just are potato chips and bacon sandwiches. In all I'd say for a guy who didn't even work out and a lounge lizard it went rather well.
    Last edited by Java Man; 05-23-2013 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Droid

Thread Information