Thread: test cycle.

dickster is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

test cycle.

Ok, I have been given some great advice, diet is being sorted, staying away from oral's as only ever used once 10 years ago.

first cycle test e or c, 10 weeks. 2 weeks pct after.

My only question is how do I know if test vial's are genuine,I understand that orals can be checked via packaging, symbols, colour ect, but is their any tips to look out for with injectables, and needle size would be a help.

I am 53 been training 20 or more years, started at 139lbs am 182 at present with more body fat than should have, 20%, will be dropping a few pounds before start of cycle.

I have sat on the fence all these years, having nothing against AS use, but not having the courage and conviction to use, this is due to many persons I have met in gym's over the years although using, dont seem to give a fxxx about staying safe, comments such as, dude just shove it in the more the better, no alcohol swabs, no cleaning of the vial, these guys were always big so must have been doing something right, but they had little regard for their body's, often smoking, excess drinking and regular trips to Mac D's.
    I am not knocking anyone or fishing I just want to be safe and continue lifting for another twenty years, and advice positive or negative would be welcome, this is the reason I joined the forum, thanks Dickster.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    I would drop the body fat first and in meantime research the brand it is your buying
    There are a few tell tale signs about fake gear but only blood tests or lab testing will determine if the oil in the vial is any good.

If your source is a trusted source then you should be ok

Make sure you've got everything lined up before taking the plunge
    Diet in check
    Body fat lowered
    Ai to hand
    Pct to hand
    Alcohol swabs etc

As for needle sizes all depends where your pinning.

Delts pecs biceps triceps etc
    25G 1" will be fine
    As your at the higher end of bf%
    23G 1 1/4" for quads and glutes will be ok

Blog Entries
    Thanks, for the advise, have upped the cardio already, will try and loose 10lbs, whilst getting everything set up, don't have a source which is why I am doing as much research as poss. If you have time could you just explain the difference you mentioned in oils, thanks Dickster..

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by dickster
    Thanks, for the advise, have upped the cardio already, will try and loose 10lbs, whilst getting everything set up, don't have a source which is why I am doing as much research as poss. If you have time could you just explain the difference you mentioned in oils, thanks Dickster..
    When I say oil I mean the steroid solution in all vials.
    It does happen but I think its rare you will be sold bunk gear
    Most ugl is good to go as they wouldn't have repeat custom
    Don't worry about it buddy
    When you get your gear we have a sub forum for that to determine if its legit or not.

Blog Entries
    Brilliant thank you.

Thread Information