Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By marcus300

Thread: still reading that test should be ran higher than deca a load of bull right ?

flyguy6661 is offline Member

still reading that test should be ran higher than deca a load of bull right ?

so next cycle im running 650mg test and 700mg deca (NPP) each week, that amount of test with deca enough to hopefully avoid limp dick etc ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Cycle after cycle, problems after problems and all this at 21yrs old. Come on Flyguy take it easy you should really try and gain naturally and et blood work done and see what damage you have done. Shame you think its all down to steroids just look at your stats and all the cycles you have done, its not working so come on sort yourself out and learn how to build muscle by training correctly and eating the right foods without aas first.....
    jimmyinkedup and clarky. like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Listen to the big man mate he knows what he is talking about and thats old school it's all about e2 control.

flyguy6661 is offline Member
    i appreciate the reply but im not 21 im 24, i had BW done about 2 months ago and everything is fine including my natty test levels. i know how to eat and train if you want il lay out my routine and diet for you. but as for test higher than deca is it a good idea to do ?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You can run you test a trt doses if you want mate it's all about keeping your e2 under control.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by flyguy6661 View Post
    i appreciate the reply but im not 21 im 24, i had BW done about 2 months ago and everything is fine including my natty test levels. i know how to eat and train if you want il lay out my routine and diet for you. but as for test higher than deca is it a good idea to do ?
    You have had serious issues and your constantly cycling. If you look at your history you started your first cycle at 180lbs at 10% bf about 2 yrs agao and after tren and all the other cycles you have done your now your 203lbs at 14% so that's a change of 12lbs LBM. Do you know you could of done more naturally without any of your serious sides, please revaluate your approach IMHO.
    Last edited by marcus300; 05-23-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    And you're not 24. Unless you weren't 21 in October 2011. You may be 23 though, maybe you forgot your age.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ELBOZ is offline Junior Member
    Maybe hes just full of crap when it comes to his age.

I see this time and time again, and I know its the boards wanting to help...but once these guys have their mind made up, that's it, no magic word will change anything...

Well I cant say that for all cases, I have seen some that do really listen stick around and years later follow protocol.

Thread Information